Are you a Blogger?

Judland

Electoral Member
I just thought it would be fun to know if anyone who visits the Canadian Content boards also have blogs.

If so, how about sharing with us where we can find your blogs?

There are a few blogging services available, if anyone is interesting in trying "blogging" out for themselves. The two that I use are:

www.livejournal.com for my text blog
www.buzznet.com for my photo blog

My blog I.D. at Live Journal is - judlandwaste - and at BuzzNet it's - judland -

Anyone else keeping a blog somewhere?

Judland

Electoral Member
I just thought it would be fun to know if anyone who visits the Canadian Content boards also have blogs.

There are a few blogging services available, if anyone is interesting in trying "blogging" out for themselves. The two that I use are:

My blog I.D. at Live Journal is - judlandwaste - and at BuzzNet it's - judland -

Judland

Electoral Member

Judland

Electoral Member
I do too sometimes. I use it mostly for sharing things that I find on the Net, as well as to "voice" my opinions when I have them.

I've read a few blogs that people use to record their daily activities.

Basically, it's just an electronic diary that you can access from any web access point. Which is good for me, 'cause many times I forget to tote along my PDA when I leave the house or the office.

Judland

Electoral Member
I do too sometimes. I use it mostly for sharing things that I find on the Net, as well as to "voice" my opinions when I have them.

Basically, it's just an electronic diary that you can access from any web access point. Which is good for me, 'cause many times I forget to tote along my PDA when I leave the house or the office.

Judland

Electoral Member