This look cool to use

notsoproud2

Jan 5, 2005
USA
snooker said:
Hi ... I just came across this website and I thought this look good to use , Though I'm curious if anyone else might be already using it ?? If so , How do you like it ?? Thanks ..

http://www.35mb.com/
Are you talking about the design theme, pics, etc.? That's copyrighted and belongs to 35mb.com, so you can't use it.

snooker

Electoral Member
May 16, 2004
canada big apple
Hi ... I'm talking about a free online storage which you can load up to 35 mb of all kinds of stuff ... This way if you want someone else to use your stuff or whatever , just provide them your account name and they can download whatever you have in there or just view what you have in your account ... I haven't figure it out yet as to how it works , this is why I was asking if anyone else has use it

snooker

Electoral Member
May 16, 2004
canada big apple
Hi ... I'm talking about a free online storage which you can load up to 35 mb of all kinds of stuff ... This way if you want someone else to use your stuff or whatever , just provide them your account name and they can download whatever you have in there or just view what you have in your account ... I haven't figure it out yet as to how it works , this is why I was asking if anyone else has use it

snooker

Electoral Member
May 16, 2004
canada big apple