help me PLZZZZZZZZ

when_r_u

Sep 23, 2004
Maldives
i am looking for a keylogger that i could send to someone and when it opens it wil start a keylogger and send me the logged file to my specified mail add....all this without the receiver knowing abt it!!!! :wink:

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
I don't think it's right to support what you are trying to do, when_r_u. Exactly why would you want to spy on someone like that? It's wrong morally and it would be pretty hard unless you managed to install a trojan on someone's system.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
When_r_u. You just signed in for the 3rd time under a different names the last one was SamWise2121. You sent me many PM wanting a keylogger. Can you please stop. We do not support this kind of activity on this website.

SamWise2121

Sep 20, 2004
Missouri
Re: RE: help me PLZZZZZZZZ

moghrabi said:
When_r_u. You just signed in for the 3rd time under a different names the last one was SamWise2121. You sent me many PM wanting a keylogger. Can you please stop. We do not support this kind of activity on this website.

Morghrabi, check you e-mail. I'm ashamed in your lack of judgement! I am also very offended you would say such a thing about me! I can't believe someone would lie to me like you have...

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Re: RE: help me PLZZZZZZZZ

SamWise2121 said:
moghrabi said:

Morghrabi, check you e-mail. I'm ashamed in your lack of judgement! I am also very offended you would say such a thing about me! I can't believe someone would lie to me like you have...

Listen man, I don't consider it a coincidence that 3 ppl all newbies PMing me about the same thing. So if it is you or something else, please stop it as the moderator of this forum will not allow such transaction.

How would When_r_u who joined just yesterday know about keylogging and it is for educational purposes. Not a coincidence.
Same person, same IP

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Andem,

All of a sudden, I was checking my inbox for a PM from SamWise, and I noticed that the previous PMs from When_r_u have changed in names from When_r_u to SamWise. This proves that this person is the same person.

Please check into it and maybe do not allow change of nicknames.