Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i could die just thinkin about it

• what is it?

• Total voters

SweetSuga

Sep 10, 2004
i was just wonderin if anyone here knew what the sims 2 is cuz i think i'm alone on the question :sign2: :hello1:

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
I didn't know they had the sims II out! I might eventually get it, although I was a real sucker for Rollercoaster Tycoon, Sim City 2000 and somewhat Sim City 4!

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
My son loves the Sims, but we're having a problem loading it on the new 'puter. Rollercoaster Tycoon is great, and he just got School Tycoon. You can even add yourself and your friends to it, create bullies, jocks - whatever.

They're pretty cool games.

Me Beat You

Jun 9, 2005
I think I'm alone in this statement, but I believe the Sims' games to be a waste of money. I mean honestly, who really gets enjoyment out of watching other people live their lives? I just can't stand it whatsoever. I like first and third person shooting games -- Battlefield 1942 Series and Halo. I also like some RPG games such as the Warcraft, Starcraft, and Age of Empires Series. I'm undefeated at Age of Empires so PM me if you wanna hook up a private game sometime :wink:

Azalie

May 25, 2005
Me Beat You said:
I think I'm alone in this statement, but I believe the Sims' games to be a waste of money. I mean honestly, who really gets enjoyment out of watching other people live their lives? I just can't stand it whatsoever. I like first and third person shooting games -- Battlefield 1942 Series and Halo. I also like some RPG games such as the Warcraft, Starcraft, and Age of Empires Series. I'm undefeated at Age of Empires so PM me if you wanna hook up a private game sometime :wink:

Okay, you've only mentioned FPS games and RTS games. There's not really any third-person shooters anymore, not like there used to be, anyway (yay Contra and the original Duke Nukem side-scroller!). RPGs are more like Baldur's Gate, Final Fantasy, and Zelda (which is really more an adventure game w/ RPG elements).

I know about the Sims and I have a few friends who are highly addicted to the game. I've tried the first one, but couldn't really get into it. I know about Sims 2 and there's actually a video (as in movies) series based on it. Check out www.strangerhood.com

Oh, and for Halo fans, there's also Red vs Blue (hilarious, even if you're not into FPS games) by the same people: www.redvsblue.com

I don't like Sims m'self, but I won't say it's crap 'cause there are a lot of ppl who enjoy it so I'm sure it's great, it's just not my kind of game.