Kazaa downloads are destroyed

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Downloading tunes from Kazaa (they are all legal, I promise *cough*bullsssss*cough*. Have you noticed some songs are half filled with rubbish, a loud noise that comes out of the speakers? I've heard that this was done by the RIAA purposely sharing rubbish so the songs were never complete... just wanted to confirm this?

undergradNITZ

Electoral Member
Aug 6, 2004
Toronto
ive been using kazaa lite for a very long time and ive had no problems downloading music or even dvd quality movies and shows...and ive had no problems with it...but like 2 times my friend has had this problem where he would be listening to a song that was currently still downloading and the song would stop and start playing a loud hissing and clicking sound...but it only happend like twice so...i still think Kazaa Lite++ is still awsome and ive had nothing wrong with it so i reccomend it to anyone...

Stu

Sep 1, 2004
Isengard said:
I've had this problem too with kazaa lite, never had it with WinMX.
My problem with WinMX is the huge queues and not so greast search results for the kind of music I listen too.

Dumbass981

Oct 23, 2004
uk
www.daveshoreman.com
I once used kazaa but when I upgraded to 1MB broadband, I never got full performance out of it. I now use Warez p2p and I seem to get a minimum of 100kbps transfer speed on all downloads ( :D ), rather than struggling to get past 3kbps ( :oops: KaZaA should be ashamed of themselves :oops: )

You can get it from
http://www.warez.com