Please state your service provider here!

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
I'm also with Rogers Hi-Speed. I use Sympatico High Speed Edition too sometimes. Not anymore with the cheap new caps!

Shmad

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
Cache Creek, BC
www.justrant.com
Well Im thankful to say I dont have Rogers for internet service and I dont think I would ever go to them after we had cable through them for such a long period of time.

Im very happy with the service and SUPPORT SHAW) provides, and well all you ex-rogers or current rogers customers know that is non-existant with a Rogers service. :)

Anonymous

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
I also use Shaw cable internet. Very good service. Fast, reliable and they upgrade when required. Customer service folks are also quite friendly! :)

canada

Jun 10, 2002
Im with Shaw as well. They would have to drag me kicking and screaming before I would switch to anyone else

Anonymous

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
I use Sympatico High speed edition... IT SUCKS! New caps in place

:( :( :(
:evil: :evil: :evil:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Bob Carrick

Electoral Member
Jun 13, 2002
Sympatico Highspeed. Hence I'm fighting them so hard on the caps that have started and coming in to place with Rogers.

Anonymous

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
not with rogers..not with look...

i'm with look..got a nice wireless connection going always on..very stable and not shared with no caps...best of all they are not a monopoly...LOL :lol: but if u want dsl they have too...and satelite tv

Bob Carrick

Electoral Member
Jun 13, 2002
Uhhh... Look again, Look is owned by Bell, they are a monopoly, and they will have caps. They've been near bankruptcy twice already, and saved by TeleGLobe which is 90% owned by Bell, so Bell will have them implement caps to try and raise revenue.

frubsen

Electoral Member
Jun 17, 2002
I am with rogers and used to get 2.2mb plus speeds but with their new speed cap, I am luck to get 1.2mb down :x

frubsen

Electoral Member
Jun 17, 2002
Andem said:
frubsen, sucks to hear that.... I've always been around 1.2mb down... :(

Yeah....my friend used to get under 900kbps speeds but then he got a new modem and is surfing around 1200-1300kbps...Hes got a better connection than me now :( ...Oh well

JSz

Nominee Member
Jun 10, 2002
Richmond Hill
Does anybody here use a satellite service? If so, please please please share your experience with us so we know of what the service is like and how customer service ranks.

Thanks in advance!

Shmad

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
Cache Creek, BC
www.justrant.com
From a number of people I know who have the Satellite internet service, it varies, a lot are experiencing times when they cant use the internet at all, or times when they can send data out, but not receive.. or just plain times when they cant access half the internet.

Others are having no problems with them.. Providers range from most internet satellite service, I'll check with a few people who are having no problems for their providers and post that information here for you.

frubsen

Electoral Member
Jun 17, 2002
I think with Satellite you have a dish to recieve information but you still have to dial in to upload data