Napster Relaunching

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Apparantly Napster will be relauching with a pay-service. how lame :(
I have no doubts they will be relauching, but here's what I saw on their website:

Thanks to all the feedback we've been getting from our beta testers, we feel good about the direction where we're taking the new service. We've also received some cool new ideas for features to add before we launch.
We're getting closer to a settlement with the major record companies that would clear away our legal troubles and secure a good range of music for the Napster community, but we're taking some more time to make sure we get the very best deals we can.

Basically, we want what you want -- a wide, deep range of content and the ability to do what you want with your music. We think that's worth fighting for, and we're willing to push back our launch until we have it.
==================================

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
btw...

BTW, I think it's a load of B$, they are all out for the money anyways, why trust them. :( I suggest using other networks like gnutella or ftping.

Shmad

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
Cache Creek, BC
www.justrant.com
LuShes said:
Ahhh they are just trying to make a quick buck this go around, I dun think it will work this time ;p

Well you never know, there are gullable people out there. And quite an army of them. Make a foolish product and watch all the fools rush to buy it.

The new amazing spinning head WonderMart toothbrush that vibrates up to 40,000 times per minute? Ultra sonic cleaning! All this for only 4 easy installments of $39.99. But Wait! Thats not all! Order now, and You will also recieve this handy toothpick a $5.99 value, your's ABSOLUTELY FREE. So call now! ($19.99 S&H). Prices are listed in USD.

:mrgreen:

Anonymous

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
Napster will die again

There's no way the record companies will support napster again. They have already battled with them enough and the mean artists (ie. Metallica) will probably beat them up again.

No way would I use a pay service with napster while there are millions of freebies out there.