UK TV in US?

NatalieJohnston

Sep 15, 2016
Hi everyone, my name is Natalie; I work for a company called Best TV Choice, an internet TV provider offering internet TV Globally. I wanted to share with you a little more information about the company and the service we offer for those who have currently moved to the area and feel they are missing out on their favourite UK soaps, movies, sports and documentaries, and for those who might already have internet TV but are unhappy with the service they are currently receiving.
Best TV Choice has been in the internet TV business for the past 6 years. Our bespoke platform, which uses first generation streaming allows us to offer Internet TV globally to countries such as Canada and the US.
Our global service offers Live HD TV sports, movies (latest releases and classics), box sets, radio, music, Karaoke, international TV and much more. As part of our Platinum package promotion we are currently offering a SEVEN day trial, allowing you to see for yourself what all the fuss is about!
The Eurobox allows you to watch internet TV anywhere in the world, and what’s more..as well as annual subscriptions, Best TV Choice is now offering the option to PAY AS YOU GO. You can also take the compact IPTV Eurobox and remote with you anywhere in the world! All you need is a 2MB internet connection!
If you already have Internet TV but are unhappy with the service provider or quality, it is now possible to switch to us in one simple process and don’t worry, no satellite dish is required.
You can find out more about our internet TV service here https://www.besttvchoice.net/ and if you have any questions, or would like to know more, just let me know.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
British TV shows?

I recommend Red Dwarf (the new series, Red Dwarf XI, started last night) and Extras, both of which I'm gorging on at the moment thanks to the DVD box sets I've just bought of each.

F*cking hilarious, both of them.

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Hi, Natalie! I am the son of an African king who was deposed in a revolution. I need help getting money out of my country so that I can find a new life elsewhere. Unfortunately, the new government has imposed strict regulations on cash leaving the country, so I must transfer my funds to a foreign bank account. If you will send me your full name, bank name, and account number, I will deposit twelve million US dollars in your account. Then I will leave my country, establish a bank account in Europe, and you can send the money back to me. I am willing to give you 10%, or $US 1,200,000 for helping me.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Can I borrow your password? No PM required as I'm sure nobody but me would be using it if it is put in your next post.