Facebook......

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Two weeks ago, at a festival near Ottawa, I happened unto an open wi fi at the festival that I later found to be controlling a movable solar panel array.
When I logged on to facebook with my IPod a to upload a photo, Facebook locked me out and I got an email telling me that a strange device had tried to log in under my name from a strange location and that I should change my password. I did and I had a bi_tch of a time logging back in and activated the option of receiving an email whenever someone logs in.

Which brings me to this location recognition thing they have. With my PC from this park in Sturgeon Falls, they sometimes locate me in Nova Scotia or sometimes in Sudbury.....but it's always the same IP.

I think their computer is all F_cked-up.:lol::roll:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
You're probably being 'served' by Eastlink - which sometimes places me in Halifax (their home) and sometimes in Sudbury (my home)
Makes sense....But I always thought your home was somewhere halfway between Sturgeon and Sudbury...from some pictures you posted once I thought I recognized an area????

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
IP's don't mean a thing to figure out where you are any more........

This morning while having a quick breakfast at McDonalds in Sturgeon, I checked my gmail with my IPod....Just now I went on gmail with my PC and checked the last 10 logins to my account (a security feature of gmail) It shows me login in at breakfast time.....in the US:roll::lol: