10:10 A day of protest the day we say no.

gangstalking

Electoral Member
Sep 10, 2006
10:10 A day of protest the day we say no.

I invite you to join me on 10:10 to just say no to eco-fascists and the eco-terrorist messages that are being sent out and shoved down our throats.

YouTube - How to Cut Carbon Emissions

Recently an environmental group decided to create a video that depicted the offensive blowing up of innocent school children and others. Now for some reason they thought the the video would be funny, light hearted, many were not amused by the video and it's made the news.

Now I am not anti-environmental in the least. I believe humans have a sacred duty to protect their environment, but I am fully against eco-fascism and eco-terrorism, and that video and it's depiction was just shy of that.

The message was loud and clear, do as we do, think as we think, or else. No pressure. Well no pressure is right, on 10:10 make it a day of protest. Tell the climate change people who have been throwing this irritating message of man made global warming at us left right an center with very little proof to step back.

YouTube - Fox Coverage of 10:10 Global Warming Shock Video (Warning - Graphic)

I do not deny climate change, I fully respect and believe that it is happening, but it happens as part of a natural process. It has happened, and will happen again, and again, throughout our lifetimes and each successive generation should not have to live in fear, and terror, because of the junk science thrown at them.

So please consider joining me in a day of protest so that they get the message. It's not ok. Stop shoving down your claims down our throats. The debate is far from over. Stop using these crazy eco-terrorist or eco-fascist video, messages, and pressure tactics. You are actually turning people off of the environment, and not on.

YouTube - Cut CO2 or we'll blow up your kids: 10:10 climate change ad shock

We are not your sheeple. We do not have to do, feel, or think as you do. It's not ok, it's not alright, and 10:10 is the day that we say no to your pressure tactics. I would only ask that those who do use 10:10 as a day of protest, please do consider a day or conservation either right before, or right after that day, but let 10:10 be the day that we said no. Enough is enough, and we will not be moved by your pressure tactics.

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Shocking , isn't it ?....Awarness is only the first step to realizing economics and ecology rule the World/Planet ..Not always in Perfect Harmony...

Thanks for the Eye opener..

Peace or Pieces?

Peace

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
I think we bare some responsibility for the change but it is also a natural
happening. Yes the earth warms and cools as a natural process.
At any rate, it will be another hundred years or more before the Muslim
world or Asia catches up to the idea, they are too busy making money.
I don't think there is much the human condition is going to do to change
the greed, or the wanton use of fuels. Raise the price, people will keep
on keeping on and the black market will flourish. This is not positive
news, it is reality.

Forgot, the ads are shock value that will produce negative results

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
I think we bare some responsibility for the change but it is also a natural
happening. Yes the earth warms and cools as a natural process.
At any rate, it will be another hundred years or more before the Muslim
world or Asia catches up to the idea, they are too busy making money.
I don't think there is much the human condition is going to do to change
the greed, or the wanton use of fuels. Raise the price, people will keep
on keeping on and the black market will flourish. This is not positive
news, it is reality.

Forgot, the ads are shock value that will produce negative results

If it is natural, what is the driver?

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
''eco-terrorists'' ?

BP oil spill:

Cobalt_Kid

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
So let me get this straight, the fossil fuel sector spends over $100 million a year in lobbying and phony science in the US alone to confuse and sidetrack the genuine science that has been building on climate change for over a century and it's the environmentalists who are cramming a destructive message down our throats, is that what's being said here?

The eco-fascists or what-ever you want to call them are more than likely people who would like their decendents to have a future, if that's radicalism then there's something seriously wrong with the current staus quo. Economics don't trump ecology, just look at what's been going on this year to see how devastating climate change can be on economic as large parts of Russia and BC burned, Newfoundland the Caribdean and Central America got hammered by hurricanes and thousands died and millions more were left homeless by flooding in Pakistan and China.

We can all play stpid and pretend humans activity has nothing to do with our cahnging world, it's not going to fool ma naute tho would my guess.