Where is Global warming?

benny_patrick7

Feb 1, 2007
Whenever there is heatwave, I hear triumphant call: here is the proof of Global Warming. Now, we see snow in Las Vegas, in Texas and Arizona. What happened to Global Warming? If there was a panic about Global freezing, then this would be a good argument for the fear mongers.

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Global warming is everywhere...So is global cooling..How long will this balance dance remain?..That Is the question....Instead of Global warming ..Let's call it climate change!...shall we?...Some living things like it cooler...some warmer?...We, humans, for the most part, like it at room temperature...

The earth will live for a long time.Other life, in time, will grow to adapt, and possibly replace us, if we aren't aware of the earth changing around us....How long will humans last without a Sustainable plan for our future?..If we separate ourselves from the environment around us too much.Live in our own little bubbles!.We will ultimatley loose...So keep your environment clean and livable..conserve energy.Respect those around you...Live happy,healthy and safe in this big Mother of a bubble we all call earth!!...

Or

save yourself...Self-saviors!...

all the best during the holiday...Merry christmas..Happy new year!

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Global warming is everywhere...So is global cooling..How long will this balance dance remain?..That Is the question....Instead of Global warming ..Let's call it climate change!...shall we?......

I agree..... just call the whole thing climate change and half of the arguments would vanish and people could finally focus on the real issues.

But yeah, apparently the whole Global Warming theory has been put on hold because of last year being the coldest in a long while..... that and due to the way this year is looking, it'll be the same.

So what I predicted prior to last winter came true..... what I have been predicting about this winter is coming true...... so..... global warming has been put on hold.

Funny..... Global Warming supporters had all these wonderful predictions of how horrible the world was going to turn out in the next couple of decades...... but they couldn't predict these two years being colder then normal, screwing up their entire theory. :roll:

A nice sign of someone leaving out a few key factors, which I also explained a while back.