Canadians in store for typical fall, average temperatures, says Weather Network

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
via sda:

OAKVILLE, Ont. - Canadians are in store for a typical fall with extended stretches of fair weather and bouts of wetness, according to one of the country's leading forecasters.

Yahoo! News Canada - Latest News & Headlines

... ... ...

Need I ask how is this news?

or why we need experts to tell us that things will be as they have always been for as long as any Canadian can remember? or any data we have from previous centuries?

Wow.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
via sda:

OAKVILLE, Ont. - Canadians are in store for a typical fall with extended stretches of fair weather and bouts of wetness, according to one of the country's leading forecasters.

... ... ...

or why we need experts to tell us that things will be as they have always been for as long as any Canadian can remember? or any data we have from previous centuries?

Wow.

That will sure piss off the Global Warming advocates!

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
via sda:

... ... ...

Wow.

Can I ask how this is any meaningful way reliable?

Weather forecast or throwing darts, pretty much the same outcome. Whether the weather is warm, cold, wet, dry or whatever the best test seems to be the window trick...as in looking out of it.

Prepare for cooler weather in the fall months, that's my prediction.