Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ

bjorkstrand
#1
Try reading The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ By Levi Dowling. You might learn something.
It is the true story of Jesus the Christ. And has the true trinity.

Jim
 
Cliffy
#2
Quote: Originally Posted by bjorkstrandView Post

Try reading The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ By Levi Dowling. You might learn something.
It is the true story of Jesus the Christ. And has the true trinity.

Jim

I read that back 30 years ago or so. Interesting and rang a lot truer than the King James. Considering it was written in the 1800s, it is surprising that it ever saw the light of day. What I liked about it (what I can remember) was the lack of violence and the focus on what matters. I recommend every good Christian read it for a different perspective on the life of Jesus.
 
Trek
#3
The Aquarian gospel and all these other "gospels" are dangerous occult garbage written to lead people away from God's Truth. The Bible warned about them & calls them doctrines of demons and warns of false Christs in latter times. These books are counterfeit of the true Jesus & sure to lead people into self-delusion.
 
Angstrom
+1
#4  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by TrekView Post

The Aquarian gospel and all these other "gospels" are dangerous occult garbage written to lead people away from God's Truth. The Bible warned about them & calls them doctrines of demons and warns of false Christs in latter times. These books are counterfeit of the true Jesus & sure to lead people into self-delusion.

Sound like Your talking about Cliffy
 
Cliffy
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by TrekView Post

The Aquarian gospel and all these other "gospels" are dangerous occult garbage written to lead people away from God's Truth. The Bible warned about them & calls them doctrines of demons and warns of false Christs in latter times. These books are counterfeit of the true Jesus & sure to lead people into self-delusion.

hahaha. You funny! Jesus warned us about people like you, Pharisee.
 
Trek
#6
haha yourself Cliffy....you don't have but a foggy clue what a Pharisee was/is or pretty much anything relating to the Bible & Jesus from what I've seen, bud.


 
Cliffy
#7
 
selfsame
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by bjorkstrandView Post

Try reading The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ By Levi Dowling. You might learn something.
It is the true story of Jesus the Christ. And has the true trinity.

Jim

It can't be true any Trinity; Jesus Christ in fact did not say Trinity; others made such deductions for themselves .. only false ideas which are contrary frankly to the First Commandment of glorifying God alone and that Jesus was His messenger, not more, and the messenger is never greater than the One Who sent him, neither is the servant greater than his Master.
 
Cliffy
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by TrekView Post

haha yourself Cliffy....you don't have but a foggy clue what a Pharisee was/is or pretty much anything relating to the Bible & Jesus from what I've seen, bud.


You think that anybody who doesn't interpret the bible the way you do is dumb. I really don't care what you believe, but you come on here and tell everybody that you are the only one who understands the book. Jesus chastised the Pharisees for being self righteous and making a public spectacle of the faith, just like you.
 
selfsame
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

The intelligent in fact should be doubtful at the start but should reach to certainty. So if keep doubting .. they are not better than the stupid, eventhough this guy is half closing his eyes
Last edited by selfsame; Jun 25th, 2016 at 05:40 PM..
 
Cliffy
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsameView Post

The intelligent in fact should be doubtful at the start but should reach to certainty. So if keep doubting .. they are not better than the stupid.

You are another Pharisee. There is no such thing as certainty. The only constant in the Universe is change. Life on this planet is about learning. It never stops. If you think you know everything, you have put the brakes on your spiritual growth - stagnation. You turn into a mushroom. If you really knew all there was to know. you wouldn't need to be here.
 
selfsame
#12
You are the pharisee or may be Seducee; while I am a follower of Moses, Jesus and Mohammed.

It starts as doubting, then believing, then certainty. Certainty about God and the Last Day or the Next Life, and about God's messengers and books.
 
55Mercury
#13
Jesus would surely have rebuked mohfvckhead and cast him into the fire.

my God will put yours and all who follow it through the shredder
 
Cliffy
+1
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsameView Post

You are the pharisee or may be Seducee; while I am a follower of Moses, Jesus and Mohammed.

It starts as doubting, then believing, then certainty. Certainty about God and the Last Day or the Next Life, and about God's messengers and books.

Good for you. I'm happy that you are happy with your choices. Me, I'm a born again pagan and I think you are full of hot air. What does it matter to you what I think? I don't care what you think. I care that you come on here and proclaim that you are an authority on god and that is just so much BS. That is why I am here, to expose your BS.
 
MHz
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by bjorkstrandView Post

Try reading The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ By Levi Dowling. You might learn something.
It is the true story of Jesus the Christ. And has the true trinity.

Jim

I hope you don't make me buy the book just to compare notes on the 'true trinity'.
God and the Holy Spirit are equal to Adam and Eve in that they are husband and wife in relation to each other. Their child was born just as perfected as they are in their home at Mount Sion (Hebrews:12). These 3 beings alone come from the place that will become the 'new heaven' for the 2/3 of Angelic beings that did not sin. They are mentioned as being at Mount Sion in a chapter that covers the Great White Throne is finer detail than Re:20.

2Co:12:2:
I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago,
(whether in the body,
I cannot tell;
or whether out of the body,
I cannot tell:
God knoweth
such an one caught up to the third heaven.

1Jo:5:7:
For there are three that bear record in heaven,
the Father,
the Word,
and the Holy Ghost:
and these three are one.

This is a reference to the third Heaven which is Mount Sion.

Heb:12:22:
But ye are come unto mount Sion,
and unto the city of the living God,
the heavenly Jerusalem,
and to an innumerable company of angels,
Heb:12:23:
To the general assembly and church of the firstborn,
which are written in heaven,
and to God the Judge of all,
and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

The most overused and least understood verse in the book would be the one below. The way it should be read is that it is the identity of the 'being' that is sending a message to 'people' through the person who is known as John the Baptist. God from Ge:1:1 is the being that called John to begin to preach. It was done in the same fashion as was used for Moses and they shared the same trait as far as being anointed High Priests to the 12 Tribes of Israel. Moses was the first one called and John was the last one as all after that were chosen by Jesus even if the message He brought was from God Himself.

Joh:1:1:
In the beginning was the Word,
and the Word was with God,
and the Word was God.
Joh:1:2:
The same was in the beginning with God.

Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

Good for you. I'm happy that you are happy with your choices. Me, I'm a born again pagan and I think you are full of hot air. What does it matter to you what I think? I don't care what you think. I care that you come on here and proclaim that you are an authority on god and that is just so much BS. That is why I am here, to expose your BS.

So basically a heathen that was never gathered to begin with. You don't think a believer makes a conscious choice to say the book is true about Jesus is true or you would never have given up on the idea. You were ill informed at best and then you made a conscious choice not to pursue the Bible rather than you understood the Bible and a better version came along.

Quote: Originally Posted by 55MercuryView Post

Jesus would surely have rebuked mohfvckhead and cast him into the fire.

. . . and then what?? If you are going to start a story it is polite to finish it also. And then, . . .
 
Ludlow
+1
#16
one flew over the cuckoo's nest. ~ nurse ratchett. We want to watch the ballgame could you turn on the tv now nurse ratchett.
 
MHz
#17
Do you have this thread on speed-dial????
 
Cliffy
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post



So basically a heathen that was never gathered to begin with. You don't think a believer makes a conscious choice to say the book is true about Jesus is true or you would never have given up on the idea. You were ill informed at best and then you made a conscious choice not to pursue the Bible rather than you understood the Bible and a better version came along.

You are a special kinda crazy Htz. I do admire that in a person. There is a special place in heaven for your kind.
 
MHz
#19
Watch out for the thorns on the sides of the winding path.
 
Ludlow
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

Watch out for the thorns on the sides of the winding path.

A brilliant allegory presented to us by the prophet Megaloon. Praise gawd
 
Tecumsehsbones
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

Really? Ripping off Yeats is what made this guy a "philosopher?"
 
MHz
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

A brilliant allegory presented to us by the prophet Megaloon. Praise gawd

. . . and the pot-holes, . . .

Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

Really? Ripping off Yeats is what made this guy a "philosopher?"

Perhaps he was confident that he could pull it off, or not and sell a lot of posters that highlighted that failure.
 
taxslave
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by TrekView Post

The Aquarian gospel and all these other "gospels" are dangerous occult garbage written to lead people away from God's Truth. The Bible warned about them & calls them doctrines of demons and warns of false Christs in latter times. These books are counterfeit of the true Jesus & sure to lead people into self-delusion.

You have to do better than that to prove that your gawd is better than anyone else's. Gotta at least have quote or two from your favorite book or myths.
 
MHz
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

You have to do better than that to prove that your gawd is better than anyone else's. Gotta at least have quote or two from your favorite book or myths.

Hi, I'm you new best friend. Everybody else seems to have run away so we have lots and lots of time we can spend together. Howz that sound???? These are in the wrong order to lessen the impact.

Heb:10:31:
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

1Co:4:20:
For the kingdom of God is not in word,
but in power.
 
Cliffy
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

Hi, I'm you new best friend. Everybody else seems to have run away so we have lots and lots of time we can spend together. Howz that sound???? These are in the wrong order to lessen the impact.

Heb:10:31:
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

1Co:4:20:
For the kingdom of God is not in word,
but in power.

Jesus said the kingdom of gawd is within. It ain't out there. What do you think he meant?
 
Ludlow
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

Jesus said the kingdom of gawd is within. It ain't out there. What do you think he meant?

He'll have to check with Saul first
 
bjorkstrand
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by TrekView Post

The Aquarian gospel and all these other "gospels" are dangerous occult garbage written to lead people away from God's Truth. The Bible warned about them & calls them doctrines of demons and warns of false Christs in latter times. These books are counterfeit of the true Jesus & sure to lead people into self-delusion.

The truth always wins. The book came in december 1908. It is THE book and always will be THE book. It is the LAW.
The trinity= strength, love and wisdom not father, son and holy spirit. You will notice the bible's trinity doesn't have the word LOVE. Go Figure.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by bjorkstrandView Post

The truth always wins.

Because the winners decide what the truth is.
 
MHz
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

Jesus said the kingdom of gawd is within. It ain't out there. What do you think he meant?

Where do the words go that you read in any book? This one book is a bit bigger than most, it is for a reason other than God is not very good at saying a lot in a few words. It is like us talking to a slow 3 year old in a way that makes our actions even more goofy.

The 'out there part' is accepting that the words in a very old book is better at predicting the coming news/trends than the investigators we pay a lot of money to.

How about a series, 'Math in 12 x12 easy lessons.'?

God in a series that has 66 parts.
 
Ludlow
+1
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by bjorkstrandView Post

The truth always wins. The book came in december 1908. It is THE book and always will be THE book. It is the LAW.
The trinity= strength, love and wisdom not father, son and holy spirit. You will notice the bible's trinity doesn't have the word LOVE. Go Figure.

No shortage of new gurus down through the years to enlighten us idiots.
 

Similar Threads

89
Jesus Christ: Extraterrestrial
by darkbeaver | Feb 8th, 2010
27
Jesus Christ Almighty!
by Liberalman | Dec 25th, 2009
7
The Imitation Of Jesus Christ
by sanctus | Apr 24th, 2007
3
The Character of Jesus Christ
by sanctus | Jan 2nd, 2007
no new posts