Praise

herald

Electoral Member
Jul 16, 2006
"Therefore sang Moses and the Children of Israel this song unto the Lord, and spake saying, I will sing unto the Lord, for He hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and rider hath He thrown into the sea. The Lord is my strength and my song, and He is become my salvation: He is my God, and I will prepare for Him a habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt Him." Ex 15:1,2.

"Then all the Levites said, Stand up and bless the Lord your God FOREVER AND FOREVER:and blessed be His glorious name, which is exalted above all blessing and praise." Neh 9:5.

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" Ps 27:1.

"Then will I go unto the altar of God, my exceeding joy: yea upon the harp will I praise O God my God." Ps 43:4.

"Great is the Lord and greatly to be praised in the City of our God, in the Mountain of His holiness." Ps 48:1.

"In God I will praise His Word, in the Lord I will praise His Word." Ps 56:10.

"My heart is fixed, O God my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise." Ps 57:7.

"Let all those that seek rejoice and be glad in Thee: and let such as love Thee rejoice and be glad in Thee, and let such as love Thy salvation say continually, Let God be Magnified." Ps 70:4.

"O Lord of Hosts, Who is strong like Thee? Or, to Thy faithfulness around about Thee?" Ps 89:8.

"For He satisfies the longing soul, and fills the hungry soul with goodness." Ps 107:9.

"Oh, that men would praise the Lord for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men!" Ps 107:15.

"Not unto us, O Lord, not unto us, but unto Thy name give glory, for Thy mercy, and for Thy Truth's sale. Wherefore should the heathen say, Where is now their God? But our God is in the heavens: He hath done whatever He pleased." Ps 115:1-3.

"Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord." Ps 150:6.

"For he that glory, let him glory in the Lord. For he that commends himself is not approved, but whom the Lord approves." 2 Cor 10:17,18.

"And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing and honor and glory, and power be unto Him that sits upon the throne, and unto THE LAMB FOREVER AND EVER." Rev 5:13.