Holiness

herald

Electoral Member
Jul 16, 2006
"These are the generations of Noah, Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God." Gen 6:9

"And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the Lord appeared unto Abram, and said unto him, I AM the Almighty God; walk before Me and be thou perfect." Gen 17:1.

"And it came to pass, when Moses came down from Mt. Sinai, with the two tables in his hand, when he came down from the mount, that Moses wist not that the skin on his face shone, while he talked with Him. And when Aaron and all the children of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin on his face shone; and they were afraid to come nigh unto him. And Moses called unto them: and Aaron and all the rulers of the congregation returned unto him: and Moses talked with them...And till Moses had done speaking with them, he put a veil on his face...And the children of Israel saw the face of Moses, that the skin on Mose's face shone and Moses put a veil on his face again, until he went in to speak with Him." Ex 34:29-35.

"For I AM the Lord your God: ye shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be holy; for I AM HOLY: neither shall ye defile yourselves with any manner of creeping thing that creeps upon the earth. For I AM the Lord that brings you out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: ye shall therefore be holy, for I AM HOLY." Lev 11:44,45.

"For ye shall be holy unto Me: for I the Lord AM holy, and have severed you from other people, that ye should be Mine." Lev 20:26.

"For thou art an holy people unto Me, and the Lord has chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto Himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth." Deut 14:2.

"Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean thing? Not one." Job 14:4.

"Lord, Who shall abide in Thy tabernacle? Who shall dwell in Thy Holy Hill? He that walks uprightly, and works righteousness, and speaks the Truth in his heart. He that backbites not with his tongue, nor does evil to his neighbor, nor takes up a reproach against his neighbor. In whose eyes a vile person is condemned; but he honors them that fear the Lord. He that swears to his own hurt, and changes not. He that puts out his money to usury, nor takes a reward against the innocent. He that does all these things shall never be moved." Ps 15:1-5.

"Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord? Or, who shall stand in His Holy Place? He that has clean hands and a pure heart; who has not lifted up his soul to vanity, nor sworn deceitfully." Ps 24:3,4.

"Give unto the Lord, the Glory due His name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness." Ps 29:2.

"With my soul I have desired Thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me, will I seek Thee early: FOR WHEN THY JUDGMENTS ARE IN THE EARTH, THE INHABITANTS OF THE WORLD WILL LEARN RIGHTEOUSNESS." Isa 26:9.

"And a highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called, The Way of Holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men..." Isa 35:8.

"Hear to Me, ye that follow righteousness, you that seek the Lord, look unto the Rock, whence ye are hewn, and to the hole in the pit whence ye are dug." Isa 51:1.

"And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the Lord out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to My Holy Mountain Jerusalem, says the Lord, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the Lord." Isa 66:20.

Jesus said, "Sanctify them through Thy truth: THY WORD IS TRUTH." John 17:17.

"For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written the just shall live by faith." Rom 1:17.

"Therefore we are buried with Him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised from the dead by the Glory of the Father, even so we should also walk in newness of life." Rom 6:4

"I beseech you therefore brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable and perfect will of God." Rom 12:1,2.

"The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light.
" Rom 13:12.