Praise

herald

Electoral Member
Jul 16, 2006
"Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the Lord, and spoke saying, I will sing unto the Lord, for He has triumphed gloriously: the horse and rider hath He thrown into the sea. The Lord is my strength and my song, and He is become my salvation: He is my God, and I will prepare Him a habitation; my father's God, and I WILL EXALT HIM." Ex 15:1-2.

"Then the Levites, Jeshua and Kadmiel, Bani, Hashabniah, Sherebiah, Hodijah, Shebaniah and Pethaniah said, Stand up and bless the Lord you God forever and ever: and blessed be His glorious name, which is exalted above all blessing and praise. Thou, even Thou art God alone; Thou has made the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and Thou perservest them all: and the host of heaven worship Thee." Neh 9:5-6.

"In God I will praise His Word: in the Lord I will praise His Word." Ps 56:10.

"My heart is fixed, O God my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise." Ps 57:7.

"Let all those that see Thee rejoice and be glad in Thee: and let such as love Thy salvation say continually, LET GOD BE MAGNIFIED."Ps 70:4.

"Oh, Lord God of hosts, Who is strong like unto Thee? Or, to Thy faithfulness round about Thee?" Ps 89:8.

"Give unto the Lord, the glory due His name: bring an offering, and come into His courts. O worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness: FEAR BEFORE HIM ALL THE EARTH." Ps 96:8,9.

"Oh, that men would praise the Lord for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men! For He satisfies the longing soul, and fills the hungry soul with goodness...He sent His Word and healed them, and delivered them from their destruction." Ps 107:8-20.

"O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing praise and give praise, even with my glory. Awake psaltery and harp: I , myself will awake early. I will praise Thee, O Lord, among the people: and I will praise Thee among the nations." Ps 108:1-3.

"Not unto us, O Lord, not unto us, but unto Thy name give glory, for Thy mercy and for Thy truth's sake." Ps 115:1.

"And upon a set day Herod, arrayed in royal apparel, sat upon his throne, and made an oration to them. And the people shouted, It is a voice of a god, and not a man. And immediately the Angel of the Lord (Jesus) smote him, because he gave not God the glory: and he was eaten with worms, and gave up the ghost. But the Word of God grew and multiplied." Acts 12:21-24.

"The voice of joy, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the voice of them that shall say, Praise the Lord of hosts: for the Lord is good; for His mercy endures forever: and of them that shall bring the sacrifice of praise into the house of the Lord, for I will cause to return the captivity of the land, as at the first, says the Lord." Jer 33:11.

"And when the chief priests and scribes saw what wonderful things that He did, and the children crying in the temple, and saying, Hosanna to the Son of David; they were sore displeased. And said unto Him, Hear Thou what these say? And Jesus said unto them, Yea; have you never read, Out of the mouths of babes and sucklings, Thou has perfected praise?" Matt 21:15,16.

"And they sing the song of Moses, the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvelous are Thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are Thy ways, Thou King of saints." Rev 15:3.

"BEHOLD, I COME QUICKLY: blessed is he that keeps the sayings of the prophecy of this book. And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which showed me these things. Thus he says, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellow servant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book; WORSHIP GOD." Rev 22:7-9.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I gather you all like having the non sectarian threads trolled and derailed

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I gather you all like having the non sectarian threads trolled and derailed
people do that anyway :))

Praising is rejoicing, ain't it? What's the biggie? This is harald's thread anyway. All he does is preach, berate people, and tell them they're going to the lake of fire (like he's perfect or something).

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Ya! I partied with friends Saturday evening, dancing around a fire, praising Mother Earth until I passed out from exhaustion. How more sacred can you get.
This is a spiritual discussion, is it not? Praise Gaia!

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Praise the creator of the 50 year old Etch-a-Sketch and all the little creators who use them.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
people do that anyway :))

Praising is rejoicing, ain't it? What's the biggie? This is harald's thread anyway. All he does is preach, berate people, and tell them they're going to the lake of fire (like he's perfect or something).

This discussion has been had before. Ron even stated that if you don't like what Herald posts ya's can always ignore the thread rather than the B.S. You all enjoy spewing.

As for trolling the threads you all enjoy discussing, you ain't seen nothing yet.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
This discussion has been had before. Ron even stated that if you don't like what Herald posts ya's can always ignore the thread rather than the B.S. You all enjoy spewing.
I don't mind herald's posts. Gives me light entertainment. Kind of like your efforts at thought. :)

As for trolling the threads you all enjoy discussing, you ain't seen nothing yet.
Oh, I know. There's a big, wide world out there fulla trolls and some will stop in here at CC.

praise the lord that July has rain and more rain!
We had an awesome lightshow last night. The dogs hid under the furniture as usual. lol