Who will you be in God's Kingdom of Heaven?

theconqueror
We have all types, even a Lord Jesus Christ...

remember, God as designated King, what did he make you?

Last edited by theconqueror; Apr 11th, 2010 at 09:19 PM..

lone wolf
Yup.... No questions asked. Got a preview....

theconqueror

I've allways wanted to be one of those angels that fought the Devil in hand and hand combat.
Last edited by theconqueror; Apr 11th, 2010 at 09:50 PM..

theconqueror

Choices choices.. Let's see some titles people!

theconqueror

Any Female Knights? Speak up now, especially for your sons...
Last edited by theconqueror; Apr 11th, 2010 at 09:40 PM..

theconqueror

How about a badass HERO like Samson?

The Bible says “he killed many more as he died that while he lived.” That is A LOT of people.

darkbeaver
Why the stairs in the twenty-first century I expect an escalator, I am not arriving in heaven all sweaty and out of wind.

karrie
I would be the person I strive to be here on earth I suppose.

theconqueror
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

Guardian then?

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by theconquerorView Post

Guardian then?

That's probably the most apt I guess. Hard to sum one self up with a single title.

darkbeaver

I would be the person I am here on earth, mainly because I'm to lazy to change , even for god, and especially so now that I've seen the stairs. I don't suppose there will be anything at all for transportation and acomodation but of the simplest rustic sort. Where did I put satans phone number?

theconqueror
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

Why the stairs in the twenty-first century I expect an escalator, I am not arriving in heaven all sweaty and out of wind.

I'm sure accomodations can be made!

karrie

I would be the person I am here on earth, mainly because I'm to lazy to change , even for god, and especially so now that I've seen the stairs.

lol. I believe god would be disappointed to have crafted a creature such as yourself beaver, and have it turn up twisted beyond recognition on the final day.

darkbeaver

lol. I believe god would be disappointed to have crafted a creature such as yourself beaver, and have it turn up twisted beyond recognition on the final day.

I share your thinking, I am not one to doubt the wisdom of her handiwork and will go if I must in a largely unaltered form except for the wear and dead brain cells. I have not the slightest doubt in her designs and would never contemplate such a blasphemous act as seeking to better her perfected work.

theconqueror

I would be the person I am here on earth, mainly because I'm to lazy to change , even for god, and especially so now that I've seen the stairs. I don't suppose there will be anything at all for transportation and acomodation but of the simplest rustic sort. Where did I put satans phone number?

Take the horse allready...

darkbeaver
Ahha, a horse, barns, shovels, wheelbarrows that just about does it, I will make that call to hell in the morning.

theconqueror

theconqueror

Ahha, a horse, barns, shovels, wheelbarrows that just about does it, I will make that call to hell in the morning.

Choice is yours...

jwmcq625
For all of you who believe in this fairytale, I really feel sorry for you. As far as hell is concerned, we are all living it on this earth. A so-called loving God would not allow to happen what is happening on this old earth. Children going to bed hungry every night, so called minister of the faith Priest routinely abusing children. No there is no God, that would allow such things to take place.

theconqueror
Quote: Originally Posted by jwmcq625View Post

For all of you who believe in this fairytale, I really feel sorry for you. As far as hell is concerned, we are all living it on this earth. A so-called loving God would not allow to happen what is happening on this old earth. Children going to bed hungry every night, so called minister of the faith Priest routinely abusing children. No there is no God, that would allow such things to take place.

But, our journey on earth with God is hell. Thank God we have him to make it seem not as bad..

theconqueror
"Where man goes to hell so does God follow."

theconqueror

theconqueror
Quote: Originally Posted by theconquerorView Post

"Where man goes to hell so does God follow."

Even the if it's the mind trip of being gone in heaven.

eanassir
"Will you be in God's kingdom of heavens?"

I hope that by God's mercy and grace I shall go to God's kingdom of heavens (or Paradise); I cannot guaranty this for myself, but I hope for God's favor and bounty; and at the same time I fear of my sins, and also I believe God's mercy and grace is more great than my sins.

The greatest sin that is unforgivable (which God Most Gracious has saved me from it) is the enthusiasm and associating others with God; and I quit myself of any such association with God.

Of course God is not Jesus, but Jesus is only the righteous servant of God Almighty.

By God's will we shall see Jesus, Moses, Mohammed and all the other prophets in this kingdom of heavens when we go there by God's grace and favor.

The Universe and the Quran (external - login to view)

<http://www.quran-ayat.com/man/2.htm#Paradise_(or_the_Garden)_>
Last edited by eanassir; Apr 11th, 2010 at 11:01 PM..

theconqueror

Our living life on earth is running out... Isn't it exciting to start a new one?

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by eanassirView Post

"Will you be in God's kingdom of heavens?"

I hope that by God's mercy and grace I shall go to God's kingdom of heavens (or Paradise); I cannot guaranty this for myself, but I hope for God's favor and bounty; and at the same time I fear of my sins, and also I believe God's mercy and grace is more great than my sins.

The greatest sin that is unforgivable (which God Most Gracious has saved me from it) is the enthusiasm and associating others with God; and I quit myself of any such association with God.

Of course God is not Jesus, but Jesus is only the righteous servant of God Almighty.

By God's will we shall see Jesus, Moses, Mohammed and all the other prophets in this kingdom of heavens when we go there by God's grace and favor.

The Universe and the Quran (external - login to view)

<http://www.quran-ayat.com/man/2.htm#Paradise_(or_the_Garden)_>

ennasir, conqueror is a troll. All you are doing is feeding the troll.

theconqueror
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

ennasir, conqueror is a troll. All you are doing is feeding the troll.

Troll eh? Well I guess that's better then Jehovah's Witness..

VanIsle
Quote: Originally Posted by jwmcq625View Post

Why do you believe God is responsible? We have free will and what you are showing is proof of it's existance. We send millions of dollars to foreign aid while we have children and adults going to bed cold and hungry. We have dead beat Dads and more and more dead beat Moms, leaving their own children to face such a miserable existance. Children are abused by many many people. Ministers/Priests are just a few of the abusers. "man" does this. God does not. The fairy tale is in believing that God is the bad guy and the people you see around you are the good guys. Just think about that.

theconqueror
On with it!

The question is, now that you paid the price of your life here on Earth, who are you going to be in God's Kingdom of Heaven?

Cliffy
I wanna be Joe Cartoon.