There is only one who is holy

herald

Electoral Member
Jul 16, 2006
"Who is like unto Thee, O Lord among the gods? Who is like unto Thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders?" Ex 15:11.

"Give unto the Lord the glory due His name: bring an offering before Him: worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness." 1 Chron 16:29.

"Give unto the Lord the glory due His name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness." Ps 29:2.

"God reigneth over the heathen: God sitteth upon the throne of His holiness." Ps 47:8.

"Great is our God and greatly to be praise in the city of our God, in the mountain of His holiness." Ps 48:1.

"And a highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness: the unclean shall not pass over it..." Isa 35:8.

"Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the Lord, which He loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god." Mal 2:11.

"And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the Spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead." Rom 1:4.

"But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life." Rom 6:22.

"Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from the filthiness of the flesh and spirit, and perfecting holiness in the fear of God." 2 Cor 7:1.

"And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness." Eph 4:24 (The only way you can put on the new man is to be born again: John 3:3-7.) Unless you are born again, you will never enter into the kingdom of God.

"To the end He may establish your hearts unblameable in holiness before our God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all His saints." 1 Thess 3:13.

"For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness." 1 Thess 4:7.

"For they for a few days chasten us after their own pleasure; but He for our profit, that we might be partakers of His holiness." Heb 12:10.

"Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord." Heb 12:14.

"Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just and good." Rom 4:12.

THE ANTICHRIST (FALSE CHRIST) WILL NOT BE HOLY, ONLY GOD IS. BEWARE OF HIM, MY BRETHREN, FOR THE ANTICHRIST WILL BE SOON UPON THIS EARTH.

The evidence of The Antichrist is he '''thinks to change times and laws." Dan 7:25. There is only one time/law in His Covenant: the Sabbath. This was done by the Catholic Church at the Council of Laodicea in 364 A.D. Jesus referred to Himself as "The Lord of the Sabbath." Matt 12:8;Mk 2:28;Lu 6:5.

The seventh day Sabbath was instituted at the foundation of the world:

"Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. And on the seventh day God ended His work which He had made; and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had made. And God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it: because that in it He had rested from all His work which God created and made." Gen 2:1-3.

The children of Israel, Jesus, His disciples, and the New Testament Christians kept the Sabbath holy:

"And that day was the preparation and the Sabbath drew on. And the women also which came with Him from Galilee, followed after, and beheld the sepulchre, and how His body was laid. And they returned, and prepared spices and ointments; and rested the Sabbath day according to the commandment." Lu 23:54-56.

God never blessed and sanctified Sunday. When we go to church on Sunday we are following the Catholic Church, and not the Scripture.

Last edited:

herald

Electoral Member
Jul 16, 2006
Do you not want to have eternal life?

"Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the Word of God." Rom 10:17

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Sure I do, but I won't sell you my soul for it.

Besides, my tradition religion is better then yours. It says that if I rape, kill, pillage, and capture prisoners, I will go to the Great Hunting Grounds, with the rest of teh Warriors.

I'm cool with that sh!t dude!!!!

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Eternal life?

No thanks. I can't see the point to that. Do a good job with the life you've got, then get out of the way so others can carry on.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Propaganda. Faith is trust, belief is dogma. The word of god comes to some through divine inspiration not through ancient books written by men for the sole purpose of enslaving the minds of men through fear and retribution. Take your fear mongering some place else.

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
The bible is a good book ..Taught animals to be humans..Old book punished /new book blessed and set slaves free.Gave hope..J.C was a smart Human/Alien 8O:smile:..So is Big G(more Alien than human I would guess)...But they have all evolved ,like us ,like their ideas ,Since then ..We are so much more now,Then we were then ..

Gotta have faith in the future...Big G does ..

Peace

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009

Sure, but not one without sex and food. And I'd definitely want a "heaven" run by a nicer critter than the Christian god.