The Visible Creator

herald

Electoral Member
Jul 16, 2006
"In the beginning, God (Elohiym-the Triune God) created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form and void and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the waters." Gen 1:1,2.

Jesus Christ: "Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of His dear Son: In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins: Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature. For by Him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and by His all things exist...For it pleased the Father that in Him should all fullness dwell." Col 1:13-19.

"In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by Him; and without Him was not anything made that was made. In Him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not." John 1:1-5.

The Holy Spirit: "By His Spirit He hath garnished the heavens; His hand hath formed the crooked serpent." Job 26:13.

"Thou sendest forth Thy Spirit, they are created: and Thou renewest the face of the earth." Ps 104:30.

Exhibits:

The Deity of God: "For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse." Rom 1:20.

The Power of God: "Hast thou not known? Hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? There is no searching of His understanding." Isa 40:28.

The Glory and Handiwork of God: "The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth His handywork." Ps 19:1.

The Wisdom of God: "O Lord, how manifold are Thy works! In wisdom hast Thou made them all: the earth is full of Thy riches." Ps 104:24.

"To Him that by wisdom made the heavens: for His mercy endureth forever." Ps 136:5.

The Goodness of God: "He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the Lord." Ps 33:5.

Glorifies God: "And all Thy works shall praise Thee O Lord; and Thy saints shall bless Thee." Ps 145:10.

"Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to Him in well doing; as unto a faithful Creator." 1 Pet 4:19.

When we celebrate the Sabbath, we are honoring Him as our Creator.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Hi Herald,
How are things down at the Lake of Fire? What have you proved here besides that you can cut and paste stuff from the bible out of context? And you realize that the Creator is not just the guy in the bible but the guy/gal who gave all people their religions. Yes, as hard as that is for you to accept, yours is not the only religion dedicated to the Creator. In fact, judging by all the nasty stuff your god is going to those who do not kiss his hairy butt, I would have to say that it is more likely that you are worshiping god's alter ego, Satan. Where's the Love, man?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
In fact, judging by all the nasty stuff your god is going to those who do not kiss his hairy butt, I would have to say that it is more likely that you are worshiping god's alter ego, Satan. Where's the Love, man?
Now what has He done to you? You don't believe in God ....... yet you want Him to be doing parlor tricks for you. Because some people were to be left in blindness about Jesus being the Messiah until a certain time (ie the correct number of people have lived that qualify for life in the 1,000 years) it would be pretty hard to be showering the Gentiles with Godly gifts (eternal life in a perfect world) without letting it out of the bag that Jesus was the Messiah. At lest give Him something to do that is even possible.
Turning your back on somebody (refusing to help) is not 'nasty stuff', that is what people do when they aren't obeying God.
The real nasty stuff is reserved for fallen angels, the ruler in the lake is pain. Ever see that poster about predators in the sea, little fish being eaten by a bigger fish and so on and so on. In the lake the object is to cause pain to another, the more painful the 'funnier' it is, the not so good thing is that the pain you give is always slightly less than the pain you receive. Just in case you think the lake has a ruler.

Fortunately Harold doesn't have to threaten you with the lake, the 5th trump will be more than enough to show men what men are really capable of when caring is taken out of the equation.

Re:9:6:
And in those days shall men seek death,
and shall not find it; and shall desire to die,
and death shall flee from them.
Re:9:7:
And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle;
and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold,
and their faces were as the faces of men.
Re:9:8:
And they had hair as the hair of women,
and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.
Re:9:9:
And they had breastplates,
as it were breastplates of iron;
and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
Re:9:10:
And they had tails like unto scorpions,
and there were stings in their tails:
and their power was to hurt men five months.
Re:9:11:
And they had a king over them,
which is the angel of the bottomless pit,
whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon,
but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

They have men's faces because they are men, they belong to the forces the 10 men who worship the Dragon and the Beast from the Pit. As bad as it sounds being stung is still the better route in the long run simple because it lasts only 5 mo. The ones inflicting the pain are treated to basically the same, except it lasts 1,000 years.

Here's a little question for the mathematically inclined. Satan and Co are given power over 1/4 of the Earth. If Satan was greedy he could claim all the land based on the water/land split of 75/25 rather than 25% of the land area of the Earth. If you had an end-time doctrine you might find that little changes like the above can have some rather large effects in the overall picture.

Harold could probably get away from getting himself tossed into the lake (via the 'the do not judge others, in that God has a purpose for everything) simple by not mentioning the lake specifically and just saying 'woe' instead as that covers all 3 punishments. (loop-hole 967.233). You have to admit that standing on the shores of the fiery lake would be quite a place to be in that nobody gets that close and lives to tell about it. I'm not sure if the long-spears would be for shooing people back away (last defense) or for prodding them over the edge of the shore while allowing them to remain on the beach.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You have to do the trumpets first. Then if you still want to journey down that path ...........

You don't have to go anywhere, apparently it comes to you.

Stick a pipe into any landfill that has been capped for a few years, methane should be quite plentiful.

Last edited:

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
You have to do the trumpets first. Then if you still want to journey down that path ...........

You don't have to go anywhere, apparently it comes to you.

Stick a pipe into any landfill that has been capped for a few years, methane should be quite plentiful.
... and at least there's evidence for the existence of methane, but I doubt it gives a hoot about humans either.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Now what has He done to you? You don't believe in God ....... yet you want Him to be doing parlor tricks for you.
Just because I don't believe in the psychopath that you call god does not mean that I do not believe in the divine. I have seen plenty of "miracles" in my life and had out of body experiences in near death to justify my beliefs. All you have is a book of horror stories.

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
Ah exactly where isit this lake of eternal geo power. I have a vision of dropping some pipes into it. While it's tormenting the evil it could comfort the nice.

Quite so. Why, that could be a limitless, bottomless source of energy. We won't need to burn up the gasoline. It will be pollution free, since it is already burning anyway.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Ah exactly where isit this lake of eternal geo power. I have a vision of dropping some pipes into it. While it's tormenting the evil it could comfort the nice.
Ah! But the smell of burning flesh from all those who don't believe as herald does would be difficult to overcome while dropping your pipes into it.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Quite so. Why, that could be a limitless, bottomless source of energy. We won't need to burn up the gasoline. It will be pollution free, since it is already burning anyway.
You might want to start off with a smaller project, turn the Dead Sea int a very big battery.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Ah! But the smell of burning flesh from all those who don't believe as herald does would be difficult to overcome while dropping your pipes into it.
More like the smell of burnt hair. Are you really sure you want to grab something metal in a place that hot???

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Quoting MHz
Now what has He done to you? You don't believe in God ....... yet you want Him to be doing parlor tricks for you.
I paid my four bits to see a high divin' act and I 'm a gonna seeeeeeeee a high divin' act!

herald

Electoral Member
Jul 16, 2006
IIn Psalms 119, the word, "Word," is used interchangeably with, "law," "commandments," "judgments," "precepts," "statutes," "testimonies."

GOD'S WORD IS HIS LAW.

Jesus said, "Not every one that SAITH unto Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that DOETH the will of My Father, which is in heaven.

MANY will say to Me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Thy name? and in Thy name have cast out devils? and in Thy name done many wonderful works?

And then will I profess unto them, I NEVER KNEW YOU: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity." (lawlessness) Matt 7:21-23.

"And hereby we do know that we know Him, IF WE KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS. He that saith, I KNOW HIM, and keepeth not His commandments is a LIAR and the Truth is not in him. But whoso keepeth His Word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby we do know that we are in Him." 1 John 2:3-5.

I say unto you, REPENT and have eternal life!

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I paid my four bits to see a high divin' act and I 'm a gonna seeeeeeeee a high divin' act!

It is peculiar that my self should have that same line still reverberating through my head. We were subjected to the saturday morning toons in the first wave of mindwarp. Thathathathat's all folks. I taut I saw a puddy tat. I will gladly pay you tuesday for a hamburger today. Oh no, now I have to go listen to loud long hair music and drop some speed. groovy

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
IIn Psalms 119, the word, "Word," is used interchangeably with, "law," "commandments," "judgments," "precepts," "statutes," "testimonies."

GOD'S WORD IS HIS LAW.

Jesus said, "Not every one that SAITH unto Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that DOETH the will of My Father, which is in heaven.

MANY will say to Me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Thy name? and in Thy name have cast out devils? and in Thy name done many wonderful works?

And then will I profess unto them, I NEVER KNEW YOU: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity." (lawlessness) Matt 7:21-23.

"And hereby we do know that we know Him, IF WE KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS. He that saith, I KNOW HIM, and keepeth not His commandments is a LIAR and the Truth is not in him. But whoso keepeth His Word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby we do know that we are in Him." 1 John 2:3-5.

I say unto you, REPENT and have eternal life!
Thanks for bringing the topic of the thread back. :)

So what is the will of "god"? That people be loving and kind? That we follow this god's example?