Worldwide Roman Catholic Internet Forums Consecration

Johnfromcanada

Nov 14, 2009
Worldwide Roman Catholic Internet Forums Consecration

On December 8, 2009, Feast of the Immaculate Conception, many Roman Catholic forum communities across the internet will be coming together this day to consecrate our hearts, the hearts of our loved ones, and the hearts of all God’s children to the Immaculate Heart of Mary and to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. It is our greatest hopes that a ‘world wide internet forums consecration’ will spread across the internet so that as many Catholic forum communities as possible will come together as Christ brothers and sisters to pray for world peace and the conversion of hearts. Please join as Christ brothers and sisters on December 8th as we come together as One Bread, One Body to pray for conversions and for world peace..

The worldwide forums consecration would go as follows:

1. During some point the day of December 8th, 2009, the individual forum member takes a moment to pray the forum consecration that will be posted on the discussion forum they are a member of..

2. Along with these consecration prayers, a Rosary is offered as well, and the days prayers are offered up for world peace and for the conversion of sinners..

3. If the person is able to do so, the Holy Mass is of course attended during this day as well...

For updates: Thy Daily Bread Forum - World Wide Mass Forums Consecration

Consecration to the Sacred Heart of Jesus

O Jesus, we know that you are gentle, and that you have given your heart
for all of us. It was crowned with thorns and with our sins.
Oh, we know that especially in these present times you beg us not to be lost.

Jesus, remember us when we sin. Through your most Holy Heart
give us grace to love each other. Let hatred disappear from the people. Show your love.

We all love you, and wish you to protect us
with your shepherd's heart from every sin.

Come into every heart, O Jesus,
knock, knock on our hearts.
Be patient and untiring.
We are still closed because
we have not yet understood your will.
Knock perseveringly.

O good Jesus, Make us open our hearts to you,
at least when we remember your passion endured for us.

Sacred Heart of Jesus, we now as a forum family and community under Your Mother's Mantle Consecrate our hearts and the hearts of each and every person in the world today, we bind our hearts, their hearts, and the hearts of all Your precious children to Your Most Sacred Heart, now and forever, Amen.

Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us!

Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary

O Immaculate Heart of Mary, ardent with goodness, show Your Love toward us.
May the flame of Your Heart, O Mary, descend on all mankind. We love You so.

Impress true love in our hearts so that we may have a continuous desire for You.
O Mary, humble and meek of heart, remember us when we are in sin.
Give us, by means of Your Immaculate Heart, spiritual health.
Let us always see the goodness of Your Maternal Heart and may we be converted by means of the flame of Your Heart.

May this beautiful forum, which You have led each of us to as an intricate part of our spiritual journey, always be protected with Your Motherly Heart. Amen.

Dear Mother Mary, please touch the hearts of every single soul who visits this wonderful place of refuge and give them the joy of becoming a permanent family member of this blessed forum. In Jesus name we ask. Thank you. Amen.

To You, Mother of the human family, we confidently entrust all of humanity with its hopes and fears. Give us the light of true wisdom. Guide our steps in the ways of peace. Enable all who come to this forum to meet Christ the Way, the Truth, and the Life.

Mother Mary, we now as a forum family and community under Your Motherly Mantle Consecrate our hearts and the hearts of each and every person in the world today, we bind our hearts, their hearts, and the hearts of all Your precious children to Your Most Immaculate Heart, now and forever, Amen.

O Holy Mother of God,
Patroness and Protector of the children of God,
cover us Your precious children with Your Mantle of motherly love..
Continually take us by the hand and lead us to Your Son Jesus..

O Holy Mother, Queen of Peace and Queen of our hearts,
teach us how to be children of peace..
that by our example through our words and in our actions
others will want to know this God of Love named Jesus we speak about..

O Holy Mother, Who intercedes before Thy Heavenly Father for us in our prayers, as brothers and sisters in Christ who come together each day on this faithful family community forum of Christ brothers & sisters consecrated to Your Most Immaculate Heart and the Sacred Heart of Your Son Jesus called Canadian Content Forum, We turn to You for guidance.. We turn to You for help.. We are Your children.. Here we are Mother, lead us!

Our Lady of Guadalupe, we also consecrate every unborn child to Your Most Immaculate Heart.

Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception, pray for us!
Our Lady of Guadalupe, pray for us!
Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Doesn't look like there are too many catholics on here, but there are a few of us ex-catholics. The only way there will be world peace will be when humans no longer have a need for religion of any kind. Religion is divisive and the catholic church is one of the most divisive of them all.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
This isn't spam
Prem?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Religion is a commodity. The OP is selling the idea of converting non Catholics to Catholicism in a massive world wide day of focusing on the subject. How many zealots will participate and then feel the "inspiration" to go out and harvest souls like a bunch of JWs?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
In the olden days, my mum used to fry slices for sandwiches. Made a pleasant change from crunching sardine spines!
For years I got Peanut butter and jam. When I complained, I got Hereford brand Corned Beef with Catchup for years until I complained, then I got canned ham with lettuce until I finished high school. Might explain why I have a retching reaction to canned meats (and canned religion).