Invitation is out; “Come am who so ever will”

look3467

Council Member
Dec 13, 2006
Northern California
Invitation is out; “Come whosoever will”

Rev 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

If in doubt about God, and life and or are just too dismayed with the world, the invitation is there for the taking.
The Wedding feast has already being prepared and is awaiting those who have accepted the invitation.
Need not be well dressed for a free white gown is awaiting at the door upon your arrival.
Now is the time to accept the wedding invitation, for now is when the privileges of the kingdom become apparent.

This unconditional invitation has no restrictions to race, color, gender, and or belief system.

It is free!

Acceptance of the invitation is done in faith.

Peace>>>AJ

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
Most of what you quote is about the secret fire within and tending it.Bringing the trees of life and kinowledge to fruitation .
The Marriage of Heaven and Earth takes place within. "As above so below"

I'm not being sarcastic but I don't think you have a clue as to what these words were intended for. They are an inner guide to power and joy,a path not for the faint of heart or the lazy......

look3467

Council Member
Dec 13, 2006
Northern California
Most of what you quote is about the secret fire within and tending it.Bringing the trees of life and kinowledge to fruitation .
The Marriage of Heaven and Earth takes place within. "As above so below"

I'm not being sarcastic but I don't think you have a clue as to what these words were intended for. They are an inner guide to power and joy,a path not for the faint of heart or the lazy......

Would I surprise you if I agree with you?

That fire of which you speak is a spiritual thing of which when obtained burns of joy and peace as the marriage is consummated within us.
Then whatever we bind on earth, is also bound in heaven.

That is the most wonderful and true experience of the fire within us!

Peace>>>AJ

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
Would I surprise you if I agree with you?

That fire of which you speak is a spiritual thing of which when obtained burns of joy and peace as the marriage is consummated within us.
Then whatever we bind on earth, is also bound in heaven.

That is the most wonderful and true experience of the fire within us!

Peace>>>AJ
Yes you did, and pleasantly so I might add.
Some don't see it as something obtained but something more to nurture and keep alight. I prefer to tend the fire, keep a steady flame to induce the great work.
cheers AJ
D

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I got me this cute lil Pope outfit...i wear it commando...winkety wink.

I don't know if you can even use the word Pope and the word commando in the same sentence! lol....

massmilliano

Aug 10, 2007
can i be your friend

can i be your friend cos i need somebody i can interact with exchange experience
maxmillian:lol: