Hell

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
Where is it.

How do we get there.

Many questions people ask themselves.

Well, if your a believer in the bible and accepted Jesus you go to Heaven.

If you haven`t accepted Jesus, you go to Hell.

Even if your the nicest, most loving atheists or Jew in the world, you go to Hell if you don`t accept Jesus.

Its all judgement and punishment.

Is as easy and accepting Jesus will garuntee you into Heaven for eternal peace.

If not:

Unimaginable pain in Hell, like pain of death over and over with no death coming to you.

The the rapture will come and take all earthly believers to Heaven.

People left on earth get second chance

7 years of judgement... second chance to accept god, if you get ``mark of beast`` auto-Hell.

After 7 years, final battle betweed God and evil, All sinners and Satan are cast into brimstone lake for 1000 years while Jesus and his Christians rein on earthl

after 1000 years, all of God`s people go to Heaven for eternal peace.

All sinners throughout time, have souls deleted

Thats how it works.

Will you accept JesusÉ

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
All Lucy ever wanted was a more equitable deal. A little more respect. Something most folks experience upon renewing a contract here on the planet. Maybe God should have budged. I 'm not sure how He ever thought his most important angel could become the great Satan - over a tiff. But that's what we're told. More here than meets the eye.

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
probably holograms and lasers and carefully planted explosives were involved. All you sheeple wouldnt have realised that yet though

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
Do you worry about what happens when you die hermanntrude, I never worry about that.

Because i know 100%

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
I'm worrying more about what happens tomorrow. My death is likely to mean nothing very much on the cosmic scale. If there is an afterlife i'm confident I've been a good man.

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
But you haven`t accepted Jesus, so you won`t get into Heaven.

You`ll sadly suffer.

Why not put all your frets aside, and open your heart to Jesus, and let him into your life.

Sure their you`ll face diversity amidst social issues, but the relationship with God, and no fear of death is so worth it.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
This I think is a case of arrested development, of the mental sort. Perhaps brain damage from a blow to the head or high fever or some sort of disease, head fungi or viral dumbness, it'll have to be disected and examined I suppose to early to tell without that.

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
go ahead atheist. Say I am a mental case to attack all religious people.

I wouldn`t expect much more than that from your kind.

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
But you haven`t accepted Jesus, so you won`t get into Heaven.

You`ll sadly suffer.

Why not put all your frets aside, and open your heart to Jesus, and let him into your life.

Sure their you`ll face diversity amidst social issues, but the relationship with God, and no fear of death is so worth it.

I'm sorry west, but I just can't take you seriously as a christian. you don't follow some of the most basic guidelines.

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
We are allowed to come to our own judgments, and I hate atheists, they are unredemable.

Agnostics are ok, they are not as pompous as the others.

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
I have a personal questions.

I always heard American men were more ``developed`` then British men.

Sort of like how we are more ``developed`` then the Asians.

Is that true for British men

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I have a personal questions.

I always heard American men were more ``developed`` then British men.

Sort of like how we are more ``developed`` then the Asians.

Is that true for British men

Obsess much? I'm doubting Herm's ever compared.

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
is he talking about penis sizes, karrie? i suspect he is but itd be hard to believe he started talking about how homosexuals go to hell and then asked how big my nob is.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I'd normaly recomend a labotomy in cases like this but it may be a bit late, nevertheless lets get it down off the wall Smith if you will, yes that's good now just give it a whack on the head please good good when it stops quivering we'll open up the skull,jigsaw please,well plug it in man---there we are completely empty as I expected Smith, yes a few simple wires running to the eyes and a small transistor battery, there all like this Smith, denomination godwhacks-- terrible disease you know nothing we can do for it -----see if it's got an organ doner card-----it does-- splendid, not a total loss then---

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
is he talking about penis sizes, karrie? i suspect he is but itd be hard to believe he started talking about how homosexuals go to hell and then asked how big my nob is.

Dear, he is indeed obsessing about the size of your penis.