Tsunami predicted for 1st April 2007

alasdair

Nominee Member
Oct 1, 2006

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The teachings of Jesus show us that we must sell our possessions, give the money to the poor, then follow him; a teaching seen as foolish even by most church-going Christians. In general, people do not follow this teaching. The result is that for every person in rich Western society, there is someone in the world living on less than the equivalent of $1 (50p) a day – about a billion people. A further 1.5 billion live on less than $2 a day, meaning that about half the world’s population is in poverty. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]In order to alleviate the suffering of the poor and to provide a means for people to repent from their sins, God has arranged for an end. Plagues are necessary (a) to get the attention of those who would otherwise be apathetic to the plight of the poor, and (b) to begin the destruction of what has resulted from not following Jesus – the products of our own wisdom, the infrastructure of our self-centred capitalist society. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The first of these plagues is a tsunami, predicted to hit the East Coast of the USA on 1st April 2007. This date is significant because (a) it is Palm Sunday, celebrating the return of Jesus to Jerusalem and (b) it is All Fools' Day. Solomon and wisdom are the number of the beast (see [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]http://www.worldends.co.uk[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]) and foolishness is the opposite of wisdom. As stated above, following the commandments of Jesus is seen as foolish by modern society. Therefore All Fools' Day is a day of anti-wisdom and destruction of the beast. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Emphasis is placed in the Bible about not knowing when things will happen (Luke 12,40: "And you, too, must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you are not expecting him."). Therefore, because the date is predicted, you can be sure that no one will expect the tsunami to happen on that day (it would be foolish wouldn’t it?). [/FONT]

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
Sylvia Brown said so too on Montel Williams last night. So that sinches it get your swim suits out and rethink your property holdings.

Tell me where was all this science technology when the last one hit?

alasdair

Nominee Member
Oct 1, 2006
She's a fraud - either Satan told her about it or someone gave her the press release. Anyway, I've sent an email to Montel Williams asking them to quote the source, let me know if they do!

Grover Station

Oct 20, 2006
Hamilton
If you believe God exists then you must also believe he/she gave us the ability to make our own choices. God knows we are better off if he/she stays out of our business; we need to learn our own lessons in order to grow and become enlightened and good. If God were to start meddling in my life I would tell him/her to screw off, I would rather learn things the hard way.

Daz_Hockey

Council Member
Nov 21, 2005
No one can predict the EXACT date as to when it'll all go, as we say here "t"ts up", fact of the matter is, it's all guess work

Gonzo

Electoral Member
Dec 5, 2004
Was Victoria, now Ottawa
However much money Sylvia Brown is making, it's too much. Why do people pay any attention to her? She's feeding off of a tragedy; the Tsunami in the Indian ocean. I cant stand her.

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
I totally believe in phychics. I really do but that woman is "off" I get the willies from just listening to her. I know a Phychic that ACTUALLY finds people all over the world. Johns amazing, full of himself BUT is IS real. That woman makes it tough for people to accept the real thing.

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
So I guess this is it: if a tsunami doesn't hit that day it'll be a sign to all that the age of religion is finally over. More unemployed folk! Damn!

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
It won’t matter because people need to believe in the divine. The alternative is too scary.

Ive read your post 6 or 7 times now. Divine meaning? And if it means some god that sends tsunami's down on children I like my alternative. My Goddess wouldnt Hurt people on purpose BUT she does allow nature to be what it is........nature.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
I totally believe in phychics. I really do but that woman is "off" I get the willies from just listening to her. I know a Phychic that ACTUALLY finds people all over the world. Johns amazing, full of himself BUT is IS real. That woman makes it tough for people to accept the real thing.
Funny. On a planet that has some 6 billion people all over it that the guy can find them. Dunno how one could get very far without bumping into one or two.
Um, I believe in leprachauns, too. ;)