You just can't make this stuff up!

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
Nun tried to kill priest after finding him in bed with another woman

A jealous nun appeared in court charged with threats to kill and an arson attack on a priest's house - after she caught him in bed with a married woman.
Sister Silvia Gomes De Sousa, 39, saw red and set fire to Father Carmelo Mantarro's house after she nabbed him 'in flagrante.'
The furious nun - who was also Father Carmelo's cleaner - was also armed with a machete and threatened to kill the priest before being restrained by passers by.
Police and fire officials were quickly on the scene and managed to put out the flames which had been started by sister De Sousa using matches and candles on curtains and furniture.
The drama happened in the sleepy Italian village of Roccalumera near Messina on the island of Sicily and was the talk of the nation as it dominated TV and radio news programmes.
The saucy goings on were made even more interesting by father Carmelo's age - he is 70 years old - and is said to have been sleeping with both sister De Sousa and the other woman for several months.
At the court hearing Sister De Sousa also claimed to have had two abortions as a result of having unprotected sex with Father Carmelo and also showed several love letters from him.
She told the hearing: "I just flipped when I came to the house and caught him in bed with another woman who is married.
"We had been together four years and I had even had two abortions because of him."
Judge Antonino Giacobello freed sister De Sousa - who is accused of threats to kill and arson - on bail and adjourned the case until next month.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=405006&in_page_id=1811

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Any group which oppresses natural sexuality and marriage in people has to be primitive.

I don't know how the Catholic church has run their scam so long and been revered for it by followers - who are strangely enough charged with creating as many children as is possible.....

Dark ages kind of teachings. Medieval.