Any church to reccommend in calgary near calgary uni?

kaisin

Jun 21, 2006
as above...
travelling to calgary for one month...anyone?looking for a charismatic church

foodnut

Jun 22, 2006
Kitchener ON
www.myjourney.ca
If I were to go there, I would look for Hillside Community Church
Mail Address: 105-150 Crowfoot Crescent NW, #915, Calgary, AB T3G 3T2
Church Location: Meeting at St. Ambrose School-1500 Arbour Lake Cr.
Phone: (403)693-5555 Fax: (403)693-5556
Email Address: hillside@shaw.ca
Web Site Address: www.hillsidecommunitychurch.ca

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
Any church to reccommend in calgary near calgary uni? --------------------------------------------------------------------------I would be happy to recommend(that is if you are looking for a Christian Church). You can find the directions to the Church in the Bible ,if you don't have a Bible ( I hope you don't),here are the directions :go to the poorest ,dirtiest part of the city ,preferably a skid row and you will find youself in the midst of the Body of Christ .You can talk to Christ there , the Source will will teach you how , you don't need the Bible .Obviously if you are only looking for a place where you can glorify yourself for a while with the kind who says "yes ,we are saved " , we can quote the scriptures we speak in tounges, we perform miracle, we are not like these lazy bums on the skid row ... , you know what I' m talking about ...the kind to whom Christ will say ,,get away from me for I never knew you , well ,these "churches" you can find in the "Yellow Pages".

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
Kaisin ,
Any church to reccommend in calgary near calgary uni?
______________________________________________________________________________________
Kaisin,have you found The Church yet?