Peter Popoff

Ludlow
+1
Leg was aching the other night and just could not sleep so I'm flipping through the channels on the old direct tv and lo and behold there's that old crook and con artist Peter Popoff still in business sucking money from people claiming he can heal them. My god how stupid can people be? They deserve to have their bank accounts drained by these charletons.

Cannuck
No different from the naturopaths and homeopathy.... or the Trumpites for that matter.

Mowich
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

No different from the naturopaths and homeopathy.... or the Trumpites for that matter.

Or the evangelicals, the charismatics, the catholics..............

Cannuck
+1
... or the Suzuki-ites

Ludlow

... or the Suzuki-ites

I use to ride a susuki 250 dirt bike lots of fun..

Mowich
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

I liked my Bultaco Bandito - great dirt bike.

Cannuck

It probably had training wheels

Ludlow
+1

It probably had training wheels

I'll bet they pushed you around in school as a kid,,you know,,,took your milk money eva day..

Don't let those girls take your milk money

Cannuck

I'll bet...

You lose. It probably did help you forget about the training wheels for a bit so you're welcome.

Ludlow

You lose. It probably did help you forget about the training wheels for a bit so you're welcome.

No you are,,sap

Cannuck
Go have a drink of water. Hydration is good for maintaining cognitive skills

Ludlow
+1

Go have a drink of water. Hydration is good for maintaining cognitive skills

So,,you have nothing to say about crooked televangelists,,,,,,moron?

Cannuck

So,,you have nothing to say about crooked televangelists

They are crooked and they are televangelists? If you don't like them don't watch them? What else needs to be said?

If you wanted to discuss charlatans, why do you bring up dirt bikes?

JLM
+2
#14  Top Rated Post

I'll bet they pushed you around in school as a kid,,you know,,,took your milk money eva day..

Don't let those girls take your milk money

No sense even replying to that idiot!

Ludlow
+1

They are crooked and they are televangelists? If you don't like them don't watch them? What else needs to be said?

If you wanted to discuss charlatans, why do you bring up dirt bikes?

Why say anything about anything then sap? Why post in this thread dipshyt. Are you retarded or what?

JLM
+2

So,,you have nothing to say about crooked televangelists,,,,,,moron?

W.T.F. would that moron know about cognitive skills? (Or any skills for that matter)

Cannuck

Why post in this thread

Because I wanted to and was discussing shysters until you went off topic. Can't you concentrate?

Ludlow
+2

Because I wanted to and was discussing shysters until you went off topic. Can't you concentrate?

Yes,,,you are retarded. Might I suggest youu seek therapy your cognitive abilities are all fukked up. JLM has you pegged spot on dumbazz.

Dexter Sinister
+1

They rob people is what else needs to be said, they're thieves who prey upon the distressed and ignorant with false promises and exaggerated claims. It's not as simple as "if you don't like them don't watch them," it's fraud. But because it has the religious label on it, it gets a pass instead of being prosecuted. It's long past time we quit thinking religious claims deserve automatic respect.

Jinentonix
+1

Leg was aching the other night and just could not sleep so I'm flipping through the channels on the old direct tv and lo and behold there's that old crook and con artist Peter Popoff still in business sucking money from people claiming he can heal them. My god how stupid can people be? They deserve to have their bank accounts drained by these charletons.

Hey, I had one miraculously cure me instantly of 130lbs of useless, excess fat...no wait, that was my divorce.

The conman is an evil and unscrupulous villain who will try to steal your money for seemingly worthwhile causes. It may a charity or it may a religious organization. We must put a stop to these human parasites.

How can you help? Simply place $200 in an envelope and mail it to me, c/o Tony's Pizza at the back door.

Jinentonix
+1

Hey, I had one miraculously cure me instantly of 130lbs of useless, excess fat...no wait, that was my divorce.

The conman is an evil and unscrupulous villain who will try to steal your money for seemingly worthwhile causes. It may a charity or it may a religious organization. We must put a stop to these human parasites.

How can you help? Simply place $200 in an envelope and mail it to me, c/o Tony's Pizza at the back door.

Ludlow
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter SinisterView Post

They rob people is what else needs to be said, they're thieves who prey upon the distressed and ignorant with false promises and exaggerated claims. It's not as simple as "if you don't like them don't watch them," it's fraud. But because it has the religious label on it, it gets a pass instead of being prosecuted. It's long past time we quit thinking religious claims deserve automatic respect.

I think the best way I can describe how I feel about the parasites, is that they prostitute hope. Not many things lower than that.

Ludlow
+1

I think the best way I can describe how I feel about the parasites, is that they prostitute hope. Not many things lower than that.

Danbones
damn taxman?
oooops sorry...wrong thread...

Cannuck

They rob people

Phone the police if you are aware of a crime that has been committed.

Yes,,,you are retarded. Might I suggest youu seek therapy your cognitive abilities are all fukked up. JLM has you pegged spot on dumbazz.

Why is it so difficult for you to stay on topic?

Quote: Originally Posted by JinentonixView Post

The conman is an evil and unscrupulous villain who will try to steal your money for seemingly worthwhile causes.

Could say the same about Suzuki or Trump.

DaSleeper
+1

Dexter Sinister

Phone the police if you are aware of a crime that has been committed.

Don't be naive. You really think police would do anything? He's right out there doing it in public, they can see it as well as I can. James Randi thoroughly exposed the fraud long ago, search YouTube for Popoff and Randi and you'll find it, yet the charlatan is still in business.

Put Reverend in front of your name and you can get away with almost anything.

Cannuck

Don't be naive. You really think police would do anything?

If there's evidence of fraud, of course.

IdRatherBeSkiing
+1
People fall for the home shopper scam too. People also fall for the Microsoft repair guy scam. Didn't PT Barnum say that there is a sucker born every minute?

Cannuck
The world is full of people that are willing to hand over their money for spiritual comfort. Good business people know this. It's one of the reason people like David Suzuki, for example, use the word "sacred" a lot