No Matter How Depraved You Are, God's Good With It


tay
+1 / -1
#1
So all you believers just keep it going because God will still accept you.....


‘I believe in a merciful God’: Retired priest admits to sexually abusing young parishioners at Ottawa church

McGrory has neither been charged with a crime in Ottawa, nor defrocked by the Vatican.


McGrory’s history of abuse at Holy Cross — one of the most disturbing chapters in Ottawa’s clergy sex abuse scandal — has never been publicly exposed until now. It came to light only when the diocese filed court documents as part of a legal dispute with its insurance company earlier this year.

the rest of the story gets very detailed to the kind of abuses this good catholic performed.....

‘I believe in a merciful God’: Retired priest admits to sexually abusing young parishioners at Ottawa church | National Post
 
taxslave
#2
Otherwise there would be no point in having a god.
 
Cliffy
+3
#3  Top Rated Post
 
petros
#4
I wonder why God hasn't done you any favours?
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

I wonder why God hasn't done you any favours?

Clearly the Big Guy has one heck of a sense of humor.
 
MHz
#6
Finally, a topic that has a clear-cut answer.

‘I believe in a merciful God’: Retired priest admits to sexually abusing young parishioners at Ottawa church

First, to receive forgiveness the sinner has to repentand make some concrete steps to change that. Phase 2 is to apologize to the victim. (which goes a long way to not repeating the sin) Today God set it up that no person could ever remain sinless no matter how much he repented or items he overcame.(Gift is a prayer these days)
M't:5:23:
Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar,
and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;
M't:5:24:
Leave there thy gift before the altar,
and go thy way;
first be reconciled to thy brother,
and then come and offer thy gift.

The repenting eliminates you being chastised by Christ when He comes for you.Every person is chastised when that meeting takes placeand it is front of all the othere people that will also be chastised so there is that added element and it is only after that is completed that mercy is shown as they are allowed to continue on the journey as a companion of God Himself.

Heb:12:4-14:
Ye have not yet resisted unto blood,
striving against sin.
And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children,
My son,
despise not thou the chastening of the Lord,
nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:
For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth,
and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
If ye endure chastening,
God dealeth with you as with sons;
for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
But if ye be without chastisement,
whereof all are partakers,
then are ye bastards,
and not sons.
Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us,
and we gave them reverence:
shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits,
and live?
For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure;
but he for our profit,
that we might be partakers of his holiness.
Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous,
but grievous:
nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.
Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down,
and the feeble knees;
And make straight paths for your feet,
lest that which is lame be turned out of the way;
but let it rather be healed.
Follow peace with all men,
and holiness,
without which no man shall see the Lord:

The above takes place at the Great White Throne so this is the worst that can happen and this group is commonly called 'the rest' so they have a bit more said about them so their fate is sealed and you can read about it rather than having to imagine it. The part of mankind that is not part of that group are gathered before 'the rest' and their chastisement is much 'quicker' and 'private'. Both events are immediately followed by a drink of living water and that is the glorious body and it can never sin because God and Christ and the Holy Spirit are with them all the time. The trip to the place where the rest are chastised is also a bit different. The rest go there the same way Adam and Eve got there, they physically died. Some of the ones that will be alive for the 1,000 years are given a glorified body without being resurrected from the grave.

1Co:15:51-52:
Behold,
I shew you a mystery;
We shall not all sleep,
but we shall all be changed,
In a moment,
in the twinkling of an eye,
at the last trump:
for the trumpet shall sound,
and the dead shall be raised incorruptible,
and we shall be changed.
Isa:51:6:
Lift up your eyes to the heavens,
and look upon the earth beneath:
for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke,
and the earth shall wax old like a garment,
and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner:
but my salvation shall be for ever,
and my righteousness shall not be abolished. I'm pretty sure busy-bodies (trolls) are covered and their sins would never be confessed to God so not much question as to which path they are on.
 
Ludlow
+1
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

Finally, a topic that has a clear-cut answer.

‘I believe in a merciful God’: Retired priest admits to sexually abusing young parishioners at Ottawa church

First, to receive forgiveness the sinner has to repentand make some concrete steps to change that. Phase 2 is to apologize to the victim. (which goes a long way to not repeating the sin) Today God set it up that no person could ever remain sinless no matter how much he repented or items he overcame.(Gift is a prayer these days)
M't:5:23:
Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar,
and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;
M't:5:24:
Leave there thy gift before the altar,
and go thy way;
first be reconciled to thy brother,
and then come and offer thy gift.

The repenting eliminates you being chastised by Christ when He comes for you.Every person is chastised when that meeting takes placeand it is front of all the othere people that will also be chastised so there is that added element and it is only after that is completed that mercy is shown as they are allowed to continue on the journey as a companion of God Himself.

Heb:12:4-14:
Ye have not yet resisted unto blood,
striving against sin.
And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children,
My son,
despise not thou the chastening of the Lord,
nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:
For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth,
and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
If ye endure chastening,
God dealeth with you as with sons;
for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
But if ye be without chastisement,
whereof all are partakers,
then are ye bastards,
and not sons.
Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us,
and we gave them reverence:
shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits,
and live?
For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure;
but he for our profit,
that we might be partakers of his holiness.
Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous,
but grievous:
nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.
Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down,
and the feeble knees;
And make straight paths for your feet,
lest that which is lame be turned out of the way;
but let it rather be healed.
Follow peace with all men,
and holiness,
without which no man shall see the Lord:

The above takes place at the Great White Throne so this is the worst that can happen and this group is commonly called 'the rest' so they have a bit more said about them so their fate is sealed and you can read about it rather than having to imagine it. The part of mankind that is not part of that group are gathered before 'the rest' and their chastisement is much 'quicker' and 'private'. Both events are immediately followed by a drink of living water and that is the glorious body and it can never sin because God and Christ and the Holy Spirit are with them all the time. The trip to the place where the rest are chastised is also a bit different. The rest go there the same way Adam and Eve got there, they physically died. Some of the ones that will be alive for the 1,000 years are given a glorified body without being resurrected from the grave.

1Co:15:51-52:
Behold,
I shew you a mystery;
We shall not all sleep,
but we shall all be changed,
In a moment,
in the twinkling of an eye,
at the last trump:
for the trumpet shall sound,
and the dead shall be raised incorruptible,
and we shall be changed.
Isa:51:6:
Lift up your eyes to the heavens,
and look upon the earth beneath:
for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke,
and the earth shall wax old like a garment,
and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner:
but my salvation shall be for ever,
and my righteousness shall not be abolished. I'm pretty sure busy-bodies (trolls) are covered and their sins would never be confessed to God so not much question as to which path they are on.

Adam and Eve was a story. What part of "allegory" do you not comprehend ?
 
MHz
#8
Where do find that term in the Bible, let alone for that part of the book. When parables are given it says 'this is a parable', and the 'story' of the rich man and the beggar Lazarus may appear to be a parable but since it is not stated it cannot be ruled out that it is a prophecy the Jews will fulfill before hell is emptied at the Great White Throne event. (for anybody from the 12 Tribes it would be at the start of the 1,000 year reign.

If you were correct then the vision and explanations in Da:7 and Re:17 would not be describing literal 'things'.
 
Ludlow
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

Where do find that term in the Bible, let alone for that part of the book. When parables are given it says 'this is a parable', and the 'story' of the rich man and the beggar Lazarus may appear to be a parable but since it is not stated it cannot be ruled out that it is a prophecy the Jews will fulfill before hell is emptied at the Great White Throne event. (for anybody from the 12 Tribes it would be at the start of the 1,000 year reign.

If you were correct then the vision and explanations in Da:7 and Re:17 would not be describing literal 'things'.

Yes and the earth is flat , snakes talk and the sun revolves around the earth. My goodness you can't be that dense.
 
Trek
+2
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by tayView Post

So all you believers just keep it going because God will still accept you.....


‘I believe in a merciful God’: Retired priest admits to sexually abusing young parishioners at Ottawa church

McGrory has neither been charged with a crime in Ottawa, nor defrocked by the Vatican.


McGrory’s history of abuse at Holy Cross — one of the most disturbing chapters in Ottawa’s clergy sex abuse scandal — has never been publicly exposed until now. It came to light only when the diocese filed court documents as part of a legal dispute with its insurance company earlier this year.

the rest of the story gets very detailed to the kind of abuses this good catholic performed.....

‘I believe in a merciful God’: Retired priest admits to sexually abusing young parishioners at Ottawa church | National Post

Sorry guy but , your topic statement is false & your comments are based upon your lack of knowledge of the Bible plus personal biases against Christianity. No one would come to your conclusions based upon the actually scripture contents Bible if you actually read, studied or understood it. God is definitely Not ok with everything.
Some Christians & Churches are like gym memberships--There are a lot of people who attend gyms who never get with the program-- they don't know the slightest thing about physical health, weight-loss or muscle development, physical training, workouts & weightlifting. These people are not particularly committed to learn about it or practice but they have a club membership. They might be the most prevalent but they do not represent the Fitness Community.
 
MHz
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

Yes and the earth is flat , snakes talk and the sun revolves around the earth. My goodness you can't be that dense.

The two bolded parts are in what part of the Bible? Are you unaware that the serpent in the garden was the red dragon from Revelations and it can certainly talk as can all fallen and holy Angels. When you have to go to these lengths to dismiss the book they you are the flaw rather than any part of the book, or concept the book promotes.
 
Ludlow
+1
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

The two bolded parts are in what part of the Bible? Are you unaware that the serpent in the garden was the red dragon from Revelations and it can certainly talk as can all fallen and holy Angels. When you have to go to these lengths to dismiss the book they you are the flaw rather than any part of the book, or concept the book promotes.

You are a victim of the literalist movement which raised it's ignorant head in the nineteeth century which really was a reaction to the age of enlightenment. The writings can be beautiful messages if studied as stories with something to express. Looked upon in a literal sense is simply willful ignorance.
 
MHz
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by TrekView Post

God is definitely Not ok with everything.

The wicked get punished but after the punishment there is forgiveness and all people end up alive in the new earth verses, like the one below.

Isa:65:12-17:
Therefore will I number you to the sword,
and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter:
because when I called,
ye did not answer;
when I spake,
ye did not hear;
but did evil before mine eyes,
and did choose that wherein I delighted not.
Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD,
Behold,
my servants shall eat,
but ye shall be hungry:
behold,
my servants shall drink,
but ye shall be thirsty:
behold,
my servants shall rejoice,
but ye shall be ashamed:
Behold,
my servants shall sing for joy of heart,
but ye shall cry for sorrow of heart,
and shall howl for vexation of spirit.
And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen:
for the Lord GOD shall slay thee,
and call his servants by another name:
That he who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth;
and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the God of truth;
because the former troubles are forgotten,
and because they are hid from mine eyes.
For,
behold,
I create new heavens and a new earth:
and the former shall not be remembered,
nor come into mind.
 
Trek
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

The wicked get punished but after the punishment there is forgiveness and all people end up alive in the new earth verses, like the one below.

Isa:65:12-17:
Therefore will I number you to the sword,
and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter:
because when I called,
ye did not answer;
when I spake,
ye did not hear;
but did evil before mine eyes,
and did choose that wherein I delighted not.
Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD,
Behold,
my servants shall eat,
but ye shall be hungry:
behold,
my servants shall drink,
but ye shall be thirsty:
behold,
my servants shall rejoice,
but ye shall be ashamed:
Behold,
my servants shall sing for joy of heart,
but ye shall cry for sorrow of heart,
and shall howl for vexation of spirit.
And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen:
for the Lord GOD shall slay thee,
and call his servants by another name:
That he who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth;
and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the God of truth;
because the former troubles are forgotten,
and because they are hid from mine eyes.
For,
behold,
I create new heavens and a new earth:
and the former shall not be remembered,
nor come into mind.

There ya go...a great example of not knowing the Bible, misunderstanding, quoting out of context and a misrepresentation of Biblical doctrine & scripture.
 
Ludlow
+1
#15
Praise the Lawd another scholar who has all the answers GLOWRY HALLELUREYE amen.
 
MHz
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

You are a victim of the literalist movement which raised it's ignorant head in the nineteeth century which really was a reaction to the age of enlightenment. The writings can be beautiful messages if studied as stories with something to express. Looked upon in a literal sense is simply willful ignorance.

Really?? When you can't actually show that then your proposal is pretty weak. Do concepts or literal things bring fear to you?

Heb:10:31:
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

What is the message? (from the whole chapter rather than just the part I have posted for both Isaiah:65 and the one below that a few verses are from)

Jer:25:13-19:
And I will bring upon that land all my words which I have pronounced against it,
even all that is written in this book,
which Jeremiah hath prophesied against all the nations.
many nations and great kings shall serve themselves of them also:
and I will recompense them according to their deeds,
and according to the works of their own hands.
For thus saith the LORD God of Israel unto me;
Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand,
and cause all the nations,
to whom I send thee,
to drink it.
And they shall drink,
and be moved,
and be mad,
because of the sword that I will send among them.
Then took I the cup at the LORD's hand,
and made all the nations to drink,
unto whom the LORD had sent me:
To wit,
Jerusalem,
and the cities of Judah,
and the kings thereof,
and the princes thereof,
to make them a desolation,
an astonishment,
an hissing,
and a curse;
as it is this day;
Pharaoh king of Egypt,
and his servants,
and his princes,
and all his people;

Jer:25:26-31:
And all the kings of the north,
far and near,
one with another,
and all the kingdoms of the world,
which are upon the face of the earth:
and the king of Sheshach shall drink after them.
Therefore thou shalt say unto them,
Thus saith the LORD of hosts,
the God of Israel;
Drink ye,
and be drunken,
and spue,
and fall,
and rise no more,
because of the sword which I will send among you.
And it shall be,
if they refuse to take the cup at thine hand to drink,
then shalt thou say unto them,
Thus saith the LORD of hosts;
Ye shall certainly drink.
For,
lo,
I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name,
and should ye be utterly unpunished?
Ye shall not be unpunished:
for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth,
saith the LORD of hosts.
Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words,
and say unto them,
The LORD shall roar from on high,
and utter his voice from his holy habitation;
he shall mightily roar upon his habitation;
he shall give a shout,
as they that tread the grapes,
against all the inhabitants of the earth.
A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth;
for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations,
he will plead with all flesh;
he will give them that are wicked to the sword,
saith the LORD.

This is a reference to the same time.

M't:25:31-33:
When the Son of man shall come in his glory,
and all the holy angels with him,
then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
And before him shall be gathered all nations:
and he shall separate them one from another,
as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
And he shall set the sheep on his right hand,
but the goats on the left.

Still waiting for you to supply the symbology that you claim is in the two explanations I referenced.

Quote: Originally Posted by TrekView Post

There ya go...a great example of not knowing the Bible, misunderstanding, quoting out of context and a misrepresentation of Biblical doctrine & scripture.

Are you claiming that the ones killed by the sword and that remain awake is not the ones in the verse below? Usually people include how it was accomplished rather than just being some 'hit and run' post with nothing of substance to back it up.
Perhaps you are unaware that the reference to Jerusalem in that chapter is about New Jerusalem and the ones that are His servants reside in that City in the time of the New Earth. That leaves the ones called 'the rest' in Re:20 as being the ones in the new earth building part of the chapter.

Re:19:21:
And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse,
which sword proceeded out of his mouth:
and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

The forgiveness is also for the group called 'the rest' after they have been through the GWT event.

Re:21:3-7:
And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying,
Behold,
the tabernacle of God is with men,
and he will dwell with them,
and they shall be his people,
and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes;
and there shall be no more death,
neither sorrow,
nor crying,
neither shall there be any more pain:
for the former things are passed away.
And he that sat upon the throne said,
Behold,
I make all things new.
And he said unto me,
Write:
for these words are true and faithful.
And he said unto me,
It is done.
I am Alpha and Omega,
the beginning and the end.
I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
He that overcometh shall inherit all things;
and I will be his God,
and he shall be my son.

Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

Praise the Lawd another scholar who has all the answers GLOWRY HALLELUREYE amen.

Since you aren't very bright to begin with I should point out that now would be a good time for you to shut up.
 
Ludlow
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

Really?? When you can't actually show that then your proposal is pretty weak. Do concepts or literal things bring fear to you?

Heb:10:31:
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

What is the message? (from the whole chapter rather than just the part I have posted for both Isaiah:65 and the one below that a few verses are from)

Jer:25:13-19:
And I will bring upon that land all my words which I have pronounced against it,
even all that is written in this book,
which Jeremiah hath prophesied against all the nations.
many nations and great kings shall serve themselves of them also:
and I will recompense them according to their deeds,
and according to the works of their own hands.
For thus saith the LORD God of Israel unto me;
Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand,
and cause all the nations,
to whom I send thee,
to drink it.
And they shall drink,
and be moved,
and be mad,
because of the sword that I will send among them.
Then took I the cup at the LORD's hand,
and made all the nations to drink,
unto whom the LORD had sent me:
To wit,
Jerusalem,
and the cities of Judah,
and the kings thereof,
and the princes thereof,
to make them a desolation,
an astonishment,
an hissing,
and a curse;
as it is this day;
Pharaoh king of Egypt,
and his servants,
and his princes,
and all his people;

Jer:25:26-31:
And all the kings of the north,
far and near,
one with another,
and all the kingdoms of the world,
which are upon the face of the earth:
and the king of Sheshach shall drink after them.
Therefore thou shalt say unto them,
Thus saith the LORD of hosts,
the God of Israel;
Drink ye,
and be drunken,
and spue,
and fall,
and rise no more,
because of the sword which I will send among you.
And it shall be,
if they refuse to take the cup at thine hand to drink,
then shalt thou say unto them,
Thus saith the LORD of hosts;
Ye shall certainly drink.
For,
lo,
I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name,
and should ye be utterly unpunished?
Ye shall not be unpunished:
for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth,
saith the LORD of hosts.
Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words,
and say unto them,
The LORD shall roar from on high,
and utter his voice from his holy habitation;
he shall mightily roar upon his habitation;
he shall give a shout,
as they that tread the grapes,
against all the inhabitants of the earth.
A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth;
for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations,
he will plead with all flesh;
he will give them that are wicked to the sword,
saith the LORD.

This is a reference to the same time.

M't:25:31-33:
When the Son of man shall come in his glory,
and all the holy angels with him,
then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
And before him shall be gathered all nations:
and he shall separate them one from another,
as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
And he shall set the sheep on his right hand,
but the goats on the left.

Still waiting for you to supply the symbology that you claim is in the two explanations I referenced.


Are you claiming that the ones killed by the sword and that remain awake is not the ones in the verse below? Usually people include how it was accomplished rather than just being some 'hit and run' post with nothing of substance to back it up.
Perhaps you are unaware that the reference to Jerusalem in that chapter is about New Jerusalem and the ones that are His servants reside in that City in the time of the New Earth. That leaves the ones called 'the rest' in Re:20 as being the ones in the new earth building part of the chapter.

Re:19:21:
And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse,
which sword proceeded out of his mouth:
and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

The forgiveness is also for the group called 'the rest' after they have been through the GWT event.

Re:21:3-7:
And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying,
Behold,
the tabernacle of God is with men,
and he will dwell with them,
and they shall be his people,
and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes;
and there shall be no more death,
neither sorrow,
nor crying,
neither shall there be any more pain:
for the former things are passed away.
And he that sat upon the throne said,
Behold,
I make all things new.
And he said unto me,
Write:
for these words are true and faithful.
And he said unto me,
It is done.
I am Alpha and Omega,
the beginning and the end.
I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
He that overcometh shall inherit all things;
and I will be his God,
and he shall be my son.


Since you aren't very bright to begin with I should point out that now would be a good time for you to shut up.

WILLFUL ignorance. I rest my case. Copy and paste to your hearts content. There are several folks with IQ's lower than 70 who will listen. .
 
Corduroy
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by tayView Post

McGrory’s history of abuse at Holy Cross — one of the most disturbing chapters in Ottawa’s clergy sex abuse scandal — has never been publicly exposed until now. It came to light only when the diocese filed court documents as part of a legal dispute with its insurance company earlier this year.

The church has insurance in case their priests are pedophiles?
 
Trek
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

Praise the Lawd another scholar who has all the answers GLOWRY HALLELUREYE amen.

Not to worry Ludlow... I'm sure you are immune to receiving answers.
 
Walter
-1
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by CorduroyView Post

The church has insurance in case their priests are pedophiles?

Every church I have attended has had insurance for all manner of calamities. It would be daft not to. I hope you have liability ins on yer car and house.
 
Corduroy
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by WalterView Post

Every church I have attended has had insurance for all manner of calamities.

Acts of God?
 
Ludlow
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by TrekView Post

Not to worry Ludlow... I'm sure you are immune to receiving answers.

Yes I got the feeling that you claim to be god's mouthpiece. Carry on Reverand.
 
Trek
#23
Wow...you're really quite nasty and off the mark.
 
Ludlow
+1
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by TrekView Post

Wow...you're really quite nasty and off the mark.

consider it to be the wounds of a friend
 
B00Mer
#25

wwwyoutubecomwatchv89hIRek8o7c



Quote: Originally Posted by WalterView Post

Every church I have attended has had insurance for all manner of calamities. It would be daft not to. I hope you have liability ins on yer car and house.

Thought you belonged to that Polygamous Mormon Church (external - login to view) in Utah that hit the news lately..
 
MHz
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

consider it to be the wounds of a friend

Even your friends stab you? Do you really want that on your resume?
 
B00Mer
#27
It's amazing that Churches are still a Tax Free Corporations.

wwwyoutubecomwatchv7y1xJAVZxXg



" Our Lady of Perpetual Exemption "
 
MHz
+1
#28
Boomer, you should know that most big corps also don't pay taxes for the most part. The fleecing of the public is done by both groups
 
Durry
#29
Does God pay taxes? What's his tax rate, anybody know?
 
MHz
#30
Same as any parent, obedience of the rules.
 

Similar Threads

3
No matter how bad you are
by Locutus | Oct 27th, 2013
53
It's a matter of three
by Retired_Can_Soldier | Sep 26th, 2011
101
*Does SiZe Really matter?
by kiwi_NZ | Sep 20th, 2009
6
No Laughing Matter
by I think not | Feb 23rd, 2006
no new posts