No Matter How Depraved You Are, God's Good With It

Ludlow
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

You guys are the ones who are always without any answers. That is 'clueless' as it gets and theology is where it stands out the greatest. You actually publish how inept you are on the subject, that is not just clueless it is 'fu*king clueless'. lol

You be the one with no answers Gomer. Any dickhead can post three pages of bible scripture which,, no one " reads. Why not just shut your festering fly trap and do more work with your ears than your big mouth..

And take your pills as you're a doin it.

MHz
I'm quite sure there are lots of people in the world that read posts like that. You are taking it that you are the model the world should take after. You are just a sad pathetic little man who has a real problem with attention seeking behavior. (or do actually think anybody pays attention to your dribble that isn't even on topic)

BTW there are no pills that can help your condition as it is caused by you alone. lol

Ludlow
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

I'm quite sure there are lots of people in the world that read posts like that. You are taking it that you are the model the world should take after. You are just a sad pathetic little man who has a real problem with attention seeking behavior. (or do actually think anybody pays attention to your dribble that isn't even on topic)

BTW there are no pills that can help your condition as it is caused by you alone. lol

Look Mildred start listening to what I'm tryin to school ye on and get with the program.

MHz
You program is probably called, 'How to be dumber than a rock in 1 easy lesson.'

Watch Ludlowlife and do the same is all anyone needs to know.

selfsame
The important point here is the belief in the Next Life in addition to the belief in God:

Quran 27: 4-5, which mean:
{ 4. Those who believe not in the Next Life: We make their deeds fair-seeming to them a; thus, they keep up blundering about [with their disbelief.]

5. These will have the most grievous punishment [because of their wrong-doing and disbelief], and will be the greatest losers in the Next Life b.}
.................................................. .............

a i.e. We leave them to Satan who makes their deeds fair seeming to them.
The meaning: Our guidance has not included them because they are wrong-doers: they wrong people and plunder their rights.

b Because they choose the disgrace instead of the good reputation, and the Fire instead of Paradise.

Conclusion:
And so on in a large number of the ayat of the Quran, we find this meaning which is the belief in the Next Life + the belief in God: because the believer in the Next Life will refrain from the disobedience and will fear God and will have patience and will be grateful to God for His bounties.

While the one who does not believe in the Next Life, will not see anything other than this life of the World, and so will be greedy and will be materialistic in his views and conduct.

EagleSmack
+1

selfsame
Everyone is contended with his mind. Every mad is joyful with his madness.

Ludlow
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsameView Post

Everyone is contended with his mind. Every mad is joyful with his madness.

Good to see you're making sense these days selfschlong

selfsame
Both of you are ugly Zionists, not in the US; you are liars; so why do you lie to others?

EagleSmack
+1

selfsame
Everyone has his own business, while the bald combs his mother's hair.

Ludlow

Both of you are ugly Zionists, not in the US; you are liars; so why do you lie to others?

More clarity for everyone to understand.

selfsame
Ugly Zionists, your lies will be exposed sooner or later.

TenPenny
+1

What about the beautiful Zionists, do they get exposed? How soon? I've seen a few that I'd like to see exposed.

EagleSmack

Everyone has his own business, while the bald combs his mother's hair.

You silly imbecile... I tie your goats to your tent stakes!

B00Mer

Man dude take it easy.. Eagle is trolling you man..

I mean come on the guy likes Trump, his credibility is null.

wwwyoutubecomwatchvgvYfRiJQIX8

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

He may be a clown, however is there any doubt he is a brilliant and successful businessman?

He also has some great points.. and doesn't flip flop like other candidates.

Rent Free!

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by pgsView Post

Sadly those are the people seeking 70 virgins .

Sadly that is western propaganda. It's 72 raisins. Even better than virgins.

Tecumsehsbones
Turns out that when Osama bin Laden got to Paradise, the spirit of George Washington stepped up, kicked him in the belly, and said "That's for what you did to my beloved country!" Then the spirit of Thomas Jefferson stepped up, kicked him in the head, and said "That's for what you did to my beloved country!" Then James Madison stepped up, stomped on his face, and said "That's for what you did to my beloved country!" Through his swelling, bleeding eyes, Mohammed could see a long, long line of other men and women waiting for their turn.

Mohammed, confused, dazed, and with his IQ even lower for the kicks and such, screamed "Oh Allah, the benevolent, the merciful, what is this! Where is my reward?" A mighty voice from above thundered "This is your reward." Mohammed screamed "No! You promised me 72 virgins!" And the mighty voice said "You shoulda listened better. I promised you 72 Virginians!"

Danbones
If Angels are in fact a Christian invention, and not something Iconic they just lifted from other peoples' beliefs:
Why are An gels named after the Sumerian sky god?
and Pamela Anderson's boobs?

MHz
Good example of why this place is considered to have some of the stupidest trolls on the planet. Well done, you certainly made an impression. lol

Cliffy
To those of you who believe that the Bible condemns homosexual love. Here is a list of other Biblical sins: SIN LIST (external - login to view)

It is a very long and comprehensive list. I don't think any of you are going to make the grade.

damngrumpy
Little more than mumble jumble offering gifts and burning alters
when will we learn to just by each other a beer and move on