White Christians are now the minority in USA

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
According to Pew Research Center data published in the National Journal, white Christians are finally in the minority, dropping from 55% of the population in 2007 to 46% today.

In contrast, the generations born after 1981 — the older and younger Millennials — are continuing the trend of shedding their religious labels. More than a third of their populations are “Unaffiliated,” making that the largest demographic in both age groups.

NationalJournal

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
According to Pew Research Center data published in the National Journal, white Christians are finally in the minority, dropping from 55% of the population in 2007 to 46% today.
That just happened today?

In contrast, the generations born after 1981 — the older and younger Millennials — are continuing the trend of shedding their religious labels. More than a third of their populations are “Unaffiliated,” making that the largest demographic in both age groups.

NationalJournal
That is a massive overnight flux.

lol

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013

NationalJournal

Christians have always been a minority.

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
How so Motar?

"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it." (Matthew 7:13-14 NIV)

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it." (Matthew 7:13-14 NIV)
And it is your belief this passage is referring to Christians. Okay.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
That implies that there are perfect Christians. erm I rather doubt that there are.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
That just happened today?
Yep. The tipping point was when Aaliyah Kismet Sulafi, a half-black, one-quarter Lebanese, one-quarter Mexican Wiccan and her wife Sunshine Moondancer, who identifies as African American and a devotee of Ishtar, gave birth to Freedom Rainbow Justice and immediately had herm baptized as a "Cosmic." Bout 7:30 this morning in Schenectady.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Yep. The tipping point was when Aaliyah Kismet Sulafi, a half-black, one-quarter Lebanese, one-quarter Mexican Wiccan and her wife Sunshine Moondancer, who identifies as African American and a devotee of Ishtar, gave birth to Freedom Rainbow Justice and immediately had herm baptized as a "Cosmic." Bout 7:30 this morning in Schenectady.
unless she was riding a white buffalo it's bogus