Here he goes again!!

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
This guy is better than anything I could have hoped, wished, or prayed for.

In an interview published Sunday in Italian news daily La Stampa, Pope Francis addressed conservative criticism of his recent statements on economic justice by explaining that he is not a Marxist, but is also not offended by the label because he believes Marxists are good people, too.
Last month, Rush Limbaugh said that Francis’ views on poverty equated to “pure Marxism coming out of the mouth of the pope.”

Pope Francis to Rush Limbaugh: I’m no Marxist, but I have known plenty of good Marxists - Salon.com

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
I find it interesting that in a free world with individual rights that family units still use communistic values to grow the family no wonder we as a society have so many problems when we go from family values to the real world.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
I Knew Pope Francis Was Good, But When I Found Out Everything He Did in 2013, I Was Blown Away | Distractify

I Knew Pope Francis Was Good, But When I Found Out Everything He Did in 2013, I Was Blown Away

----------------------

Pope Francis Condemns Racism And Declares That “All Religions Are True” At Historic Third Vatican Council

Pope Francis Condemns Racism And Declares That “All Religions Are True� At Historic Third Vatican Council | Diversity Chronicle

Two articles about a wonderful person! Small wonder why many on the far right dislike him.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Wow! This is a radical step in the right direction. Coldstream must be having a fit. He thought Vatican 2 was bad. My prayers go out to you coldstream that you see the light as your pope has.

chineseroman

Electoral Member
Dec 17, 2013
beijing china
I find it interesting that in a free world with individual rights that family units still use communistic values to grow the family no wonder we as a society have so many problems when we go from family values to the real world.
You are right. Western society value has been eroded because of WW2.