Attention idol worshipers of Godinabook. Satan is God’s Champion.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Attention idol worshipers of Godinabook. Satan is God’sChampion.

In esoteric terms, God and I see Satan as the champion of the soul. So should anyone who seeks his or her true God. Satan, as the gateway to God, is the champion of esoteric thought that Jesus and God promote and love.Without Satan, none of us humans could communicate with God. Satan is the mythical representation of the one who opens the door to the inner consciousness and third eye. Satan is God’s doorman and firewall. He opens the same third eye that Jesus calls the single eye.

Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

Moses had to confront the burning bush to hear God’s voice. So must you if you seek enlightenment.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

I can hear all the fundamental and literalist right wing idol worshipping Christian's tongues wagging negatively with the term Satan worshiper. I thank you for the compliment you do not realize you give. Right wingers do not realize that to one who is enlightened, that term is a compliment denoting one who is closer to God than they are and have bested Satan. Right wingers tend to be the only ones silly enough to think Satan is real and that God would be such an immoral and evil entity that he would first create an evil Satan and then be even more evil and create a place of purposeless torture like hell. Right wingers call evil good and think that their good God would torture or kill souls forever without any purpose. IOW. Torture just for the fun of it. They call that evil God good and that is how we can recognize these believers as evil and unenlightened. Jesus hates right wingers and so should all moral people.

Hebrews 1;13 But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool? 9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

In esoteric terms, this scripture means that Jesus himself must suffer the heat of Satan’s purifying heat to refine his thinking and gain rebirth. The same applies to your internal Jesus for the ascension to the right hand of God. A place that we must all reach to gain full enlightenment as confirmed in this scripture.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

We must all conform to the archetypal Jesus and bow to Satan. He is God’s angel of light and the one who can make your body full of light as you kill and sacrifice your Jesus to the will of God.

Jesus always spoke in parables. In esoteric terms, you are to take these parables and subject them to Satan, the heat and flame that refines, tests and purifies, ---- and you must seek the secret meaning that Jesus only revealed to his disciples. IOW, you idol worshipers of Godinabook are reading parables literally and missing Jesus’ true messages as they apply to reality.

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Literalist, fundamentals and other right wingers idol worship a Godinabook and totally ignore the scripture above.You look to pages that you have pasted over a golden calf and worship those WORDs instead of seeking as Jesus taught, the words written in your heart.

As an esoteric ecumenist and Gnostic Christian, I promote seeking archetypal Jesus and God and hate to see otherwise good right wing minds lost to the wonder of knowing their real God. So did Jesus as he said the following.

Luke 11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

Mark 7:13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

The Bible and written word are the traditions Jesus speaks of here and he is telling you that you are making the word of God to no effectas you follow that WORD and ignore the fact that Jesus is telling you to ignore it.

Seek God Jesus’ way my friend or continue to let Satan control you instead of you controlling Satan. Satan loses his power in you and cannot effect a purified element.

Remember that Jesus, God and Satan are all archetypes that you must recognize live in your own mind and that only by opening your third eye can you master them all and become as Gods in knowing good and evil. Awaken the Adam within you and know that you will live forever. That is how you are reborn in Jesus.

Genesis 3:22 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil:

Esoterically speaking, Adam, led by the newly born wisdom of Eve, chose correctly and followed her lead. You should do so as well. There is pain in apotheosis but trust me when I tell you that it is worth every tear as the tears of pleasure continue to fall long after the pain is gone.

Regards
DL

P.S.
Please see page 2.

Right wingers, literalists and fundamental idol worshippersof the Bible and the Godinabook; listen to people who know about your true Godand would lead you to him or her.

Remember that religions live and work to maintain theirexistence and to keep you supporting them. They do not care about you as aspiritual entity and will not work for your enlightenment because you wouldrealize that you do not need them. I do not promote killing the churches butonly to recognize that they are not necessary and are not working for yourspiritual benefits but only for their own longevity and wealth. Martin Lutherrecognized this and this is pure Gnostic Christian doctrine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_qnsTr7I04

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdSVl_HOo8Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF6I5VSZVqc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AfFcAmx-Ro&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGx4IlppSgU

In death, all of us must and will have to get past Satan. Weare all purified before gaining access to the Godhead and his consciousness. Somecan access the Godhead before death if they seek hard enough. Idol worshippersdo not seek and will never touch the God consciousness while idol worshippingtheir Godinabook. You can only serve one master and you have chosen the evilone. Stop doing so and find your good God.

If any of you are still foolish enough to think that youshould read your Bibles literally, please view this clip and repent as you havedefinitely missed the mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPSjzM14vLA

Regards
DL

Last edited:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Satan is a champion. But he's not real. You've bested him. But only an idiot would think he exists?

Hmmmm... that's an interesting collection of conflicting statements.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Matthew 8:31
Anyone willing to sacrifice a herd of pigs to cast this post unto.

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Satan is a champion. But he's not real. You've bested him. But only an idiot would think he exists?

We are all interesting collections of conflicting emotions eh.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012

Not if you watched those clips.
Then you would know that they all represent different aspects of your psyche.

If, as Jesus says, the kingdom of God is within you, then where else could all the players be if not in your own mind.

Can anything exist to you if you do not have a mind to comprehend them?
No.

Regards
DL

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
There's a voice that keeps on calling me. Down the road, that's where I'll always be. Every stop I make, I make a new friend. Can't stay for long, just turn around and I'm gone again. Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down, Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Ulysses, Ulysses - Soaring through all the galaxies. In search of Earth, flying in to the night. Ulysses, Ulysses - Fighting evil and tyranny, with all his power, and with all of his might. Ulysses - no-one else can do the things you do. Ulysses - like a bolt of thunder from the blue. Ulysses - always fighting all the evil forces bringing peace and justice to all.

There's a voice that keeps on calling me. Down the road, that's where I'll always be. Every stop I make, I make a new friend. Can't stay for long, just turn around and I'm gone again. Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down, Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.
Regards......A-P

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Why won't mouse play after sister? When will the animal impair sister? Should sister vanish beneath mouse? The pump overlaps sister. The psychologist meat mends sister.

Regards.....A-P

I think that it has more to do with the Satan-worshiping habits of mice in general.... One might question the potential of God's dichotomous relationship with man regarding this issue. Hopefully, the author of the OP will pick up on this terrible conundrum and post an OP that delves into this most perplexing mystery.

Sincere Regards,

the Capt

Almost forgot... Here's the proof... Sorry, couldn't find a whack of youtube videos to support, but this will do in a pinch.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I think that it has more to do with the Satan-worshiping habits of mice in general.... One might question the potential of God's dichotomous relationship with man regarding this issue. Hopefully, the author of the OP will pick up on this terrible conundrum and post an OP that delves into this most perplexing mystery.

Sincere Regards,

the Capt

Almost forgot... Here's the proof... Sorry, couldn't find a whack of youtube videos to support, but this will do in a pinch.

Just because they listen to Ozzy doesn't mean they worship Satan. ;)

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
This is a religious thread? It speaks of Satan is this Satan worship then?
I have often wondered does the Devil get equal time? No this is why the
mouse bit your sister and that is a special revelation from an idol I once
met. None of this makes sense because this babble does not make sense
I hate days like this I left my tin foil hat in the workshop and now I can't find
it.
Someone ran off with my idol its going to be a bad day for sure.