Should God the Father adore man for teaching him better morals and ethics than what h

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Should God the Father adore man for teaching him bettermorals and ethics than what he has taught man?

Does God the Father have any moral responsibility to hischildren?

I think so. God the Father’s first responsibility to hischildren is to insure that they live. God the Father does not do so. Is God theFather moral or immoral for this sin of omission?

Human Fathers have as their first moral responsibility theprotection of their children and a strong duty to insure that they live. Ourlaws make parents morally and legally responsible for the wellbeing of theirchildren. If God the Father were just one of many Gods in a God society thatsociety would demand that he take responsibility in the same way human societyhas decided that a human child’s parent must take responsibilities.

I believe that if a God the Father’s society were real, theywould demand this of God as care/harm and reciprocity are the corner stones ofall moral systems and because man, a moral creature, demands that of himselfand others and that should be the universal standard.

The fact that God the Father punishes or rewards us seems toindicate that he at least thinks that he has some moral responsibility to hischildren. If not, he could not morally retain the right to punish or reward.That being the case, it would be immoral for God to passively and negligentlyallow any of his children to die or take any active part in killing them.

God is doing these immoral, unethical and satanic thingsconstantly.

Man seems to have developed a better moral code than God theFather.

What a game for your God the Father to play!

Create a place for eternal bliss on earth and heaven as wellas a place for eternal suffering or death. Then he creates beings that he lovesdearly and watches over. And in the end, decide which to consider"trash" and "throw away" into the place for eternalsuffering or death and which to cling to and love in the place of eternalbliss. Even man, with all his faults, is greater and more responsible, moraland ethical to his children than God the Father is to his.

Is man more moral, ethical, responsible and loving than Godthe Father?

Should God the Father adore man for teaching him bettermorals and ethics than what he has taught man?

Should man adore God for teaching us what not to do by hisimmoral, unethical, irresponsible and unloving example?

Regards
DL

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I think so. God the Father’s first responsibility to hischildren is to insure that they live. God the Father does not do so. Is God theFather moral or immoral for this sin of omission?
DL
Do you mean the morals that God originally gave after the exodus started or the ones Israel refused to fiollow? I particularity like the way Jews now claim God comes to them for advice, no wonder they are referred to as being blind.

By live do you mean eternally in a sin-filled earth, that would seem more like a punishment meant for fallen angels. Conception for (any) flesh is when they are considered to be alive. This world was not made perfect and the new earth is perfect an all flesh that was on this earth will be restored in the next one. For man it is them arriving inside New Jerusalem when it comes from the 3rd heaven and the GWT event. All other flesh is restored the same way as the Dead Sea allows fresh water fish to thrive during the 1,000 year reign. This earth ends when fire from God in Heaven sends down fire to put Satan in the fiery lake. Other flesh is all the birds and animal since they were first created if that helps you see how large and complete God is when taking care of things He has given life to.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net

Human Fathers have as their first moral responsibility theprotection of their children and a strong duty to insure that they live. Ourlaws make parents morally and legally responsible for the wellbeing of theirchildren. If God the Father were just one of many Gods in a God society thatsociety would demand that he take responsibility in the same way human societyhas decided that a human child’s parent must take responsibilities.

I believe that if a God the Father’s society were real, theywould demand this of God as care/harm and reciprocity are the corner stones ofall moral systems and because man, a moral creature, demands that of himselfand others and that should be the universal standard.

The fact that God the Father punishes or rewards us seems toindicate that he at least thinks that he has some moral responsibility to hischildren. If not, he could not morally retain the right to punish or reward.That being the case, it would be immoral for God to passively and negligentlyallow any of his children to die or take any active part in killing them.

God is doing these immoral, unethical and satanic thingsconstantly.

Man seems to have developed a better moral code than God theFather.

What a game for your God the Father to play!

Create a place for eternal bliss on earth and heaven as wellas a place for eternal suffering or death. Then he creates beings that he lovesdearly and watches over. And in the end, decide which to consider"trash" and "throw away" into the place for eternalsuffering or death and which to cling to and love in the place of eternalbliss. Even man, with all his faults, is greater and more responsible, moraland ethical to his children than God the Father is to his.

Is man more moral, ethical, responsible and loving than Godthe Father?

Should man adore God for teaching us what not to do by hisimmoral, unethical, irresponsible and unloving example?

Regards
DL
I'd suggest it's pretty tough getting morals out of something that doesn't exist. Even if it did exist, it appears to be completely indifferent to life so why would it give 2 craps about what morals are available to life?

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012

I see that you do not like our freedom of speech.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Regards
DL

Do you mean the morals that God originally gave after the exodus started or the ones Israel refused to fiollow? I particularity like the way Jews now claim God comes to them for advice, no wonder they are referred to as being blind.

By live do you mean eternally in a sin-filled earth, that would seem more like a punishment meant for fallen angels. Conception for (any) flesh is when they are considered to be alive. This world was not made perfect and the new earth is perfect an all flesh that was on this earth will be restored in the next one. For man it is them arriving inside New Jerusalem when it comes from the 3rd heaven and the GWT event. All other flesh is restored the same way as the Dead Sea allows fresh water fish to thrive during the 1,000 year reign. This earth ends when fire from God in Heaven sends down fire to put Satan in the fiery lake. Other flesh is all the birds and animal since they were first created if that helps you see how large and complete God is when taking care of things He has given life to.

I see that you will speak of all kinds of issues except the morality of your God.

I am not surprised that you will not defend the indefensible.

Regards
DL

Seems like you have the obsession.

Regards
DL

I'd suggest it's pretty tough getting morals out of something that doesn't exist. Even if it did exist, it appears to be completely indifferent to life so why would it give 2 craps about what morals are available to life?

No argument but the bible does show an immoral code and we both live in a so called Christian nation.

Regards
DL

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
I do not know where you live but I live in Canada, which has people practising more than one religion in it.
I don't follow bibles anyway.

I'm in Ontario and yes we have many religions but we are predominantly a Christian nation and that is why I try to correct Christian moral thinking.

Regards
DL

How does one truly be a french patriot without being franciscan?

The same way one can truly be a petros without being a petrosciscan.

Regards
DL

I call it <Trolling the Troll>

Yes. Obsessively.
You should have that taken care of.

Regards
DL

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I'm in Ontario and yes we have many religions but we are predominantly a Christian nation and that is why I try to correct Christian moral thinking.

Regards
DL
How does one correct the moral thinking of another? One must first know that they are right. Then one must gain the trust of another human being and they must believe their thinking to be incorrect. Then they must have the desire to change. Then they must believe you to be right out of a myriad of possible thought/philosophies. No?

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
How does one correct the moral thinking of another?

If examination of the issue shows it needs correction then dialog anddiscussion tries to do that correction.

One must first know that they are right.

That or just suspect it and want confirmation.
Then one must gain the trust of another human being and they must
believe their thinking to be incorrect. Then they must have the desire to
change. Then they must believe you to be right out of a myriad of possible
thought/philosophies. No?

Absolutely and that is what dialog is intended to do.

Regards
DL

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007

Regards
DL
Do you believe that people dialogue in forums in order to change themselves or others or for some other purpose?

I guess I am hit by your statement of choosing to change others and it feels wrong, although the way you have answered my questions seems right.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Do you believe that people dialogue in forums in order to change themselves or others or for some other purpose?

I guess I am hit by your statement of choosing to change others and it feels wrong, although the way you have answered my questions seems right.

????
Thanks, I think.

I would think that there are as many motives for people being here as there are people here. We all have our own reasons.
Have you noted how many just come in to back bite?

I see that everywhere between many and not just my own O Ps.

What is wrong with choosing to change the thinking of others if you think they are not thinking right?

Imagine how backwards we would still be if no one corrected anyone else. We would still be in the caves and trees.

Regards
DL

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007

Regards
DL
Agreed

????
Thanks, I think.
Yes it was not a negative comment.

I would think that there are as many motives for people being here as there are people here. We all have our own reasons.
Have you noted how many just come in to back bite? I see that everywhere between many and not just my own O Ps.
I have. I used to be one myself that would bite and fight and rail against injustice. Now I do not care much if people agree or disagree with me so I have lost my edge. I believe what I believe and feel little need to defend it as it works for me at this time. I feel little need to change anyone else's opinion also. Which is I guess what got me thinking about your comment.

I also do not always think my view is any more correct than anyone else's unless it is about a factual issue. And even then, facts can be skewed by words. Words are as powerful as thought and thought determines behaviour.

What is wrong with choosing to change the thinking of others if you think they are not thinking right?
I don't know if I would necessarily view it as wrong but rather as an unknowable result therefore the goal can never be reached.

I like to see other opinions because when someone argues with me it shifts something inside of me and opens me to a new perspective if they argue well and in a non hostile manner. Once someone becomes rude, I dismiss their opinion as immature, not well grounded and not worth investing further time in.

Imagine how backwards we would still be if no one corrected anyone else. We would still be in the caves and trees.
I believe only children need and are capable of being corrected. In order to actually "correct" someone we must have power over them as we do with a child. If they do not correct their behavior, there is a consequence and the consequence must be something one either wishes to happen or wishes to avoid. To me adults need enlightenment. But this may just be semantics.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Agreed

Yes it was not a negative comment.

I have. I used to be one myself that would bite and fight and rail against injustice. Now I do not care much if people agree or disagree with me so I have lost my edge. I believe what I believe and feel little need to defend it as it works for me at this time. I feel little need to change anyone else's opinion also. Which is I guess what got me thinking about your comment.

I also do not always think my view is any more correct than anyone else's unless it is about a factual issue. And even then, facts can be skewed by words. Words are as powerful as thought and thought determines behaviour.

I don't know if I would necessarily view it as wrong but rather as an unknowable result therefore the goal can never be reached.

I like to see other opinions because when someone argues with me it shifts something inside of me and opens me to a new perspective if they argue well and in a non hostile manner. Once someone becomes rude, I dismiss their opinion as immature, not well grounded and not worth investing further time in.

I believe only children need and are capable of being corrected. In order to actually "correct" someone we must have power over them as we do with a child. If they do not correct their behavior, there is a consequence and the consequence must be something one either wishes to happen or wishes to avoid. To me adults need enlightenment. But this may just be semantics.

I have no problem with most of what you said but this, "Words are as powerful as thought and thought determines behaviour.", contradicts your last paragraph.

Enlightenment comes from words and all, old or young, are subject to change from what they hear.

During my apotheosis all I received were words and those words changed my way of thinking. I was an adult of 39 at the time.

Regards
DL

Quite the opposite, the last 3 chapters show God is moral, that he doesn't fit your definition of morality all the way through until then is an non-issue.
[/FONT][/FONT]

I must have missed it. What moral issue did you speak to?

Regards
DL

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I have no problem with most of what you said but this, "Words are as powerful as thought and thought determines behaviour.", contradicts your last paragraph.

Enlightenment comes from words and all, old or young, are subject to change from what they hear.

During my apotheosis all I received were words and those words changed my way of thinking. I was an adult of 39 at the time.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
Okay, I'll give you that.