Goodwill and demons

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I truly thought I had heard it all, but oh no, you need to pray over second hand clothes before you take them home. 8O

A concerned 700 Club viewer called Pat Robertson yesterday to ask if what her mom had told her was true — that demonic spirits attach themselves to clothes and other items at Goodwill stores — and wondered what she should do about it.
Said Robertson: “Can demonic spirits attach themselves to inanimate objects, the answer is yes. But I don't think every sweater you get from Goodwill has demons in it...Hey, it ain’t going to hurt anything to rebuke any spirits that happened to have attached themselves to those clothes.”

Pat Robertson Says Demons May Have Attached Themselves to Sweaters from Goodwill Shops: VIDEO| News | Towleroad

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Lord Suffering Chr*st do these people have no limit to embarrassing themselves?
A demon just ran off with expensive Saskatchewan Roughrider Jacket what should
I do? Or a demon hid in someones shorts. When are these people going to join
the real world? Demons and evil spirits and exorcisms and God Knows what else
does everyday have to be Halloween?

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Lord Suffering Chr*st do these people have no limit to embarrassing themselves?
A demon just ran off with expensive Saskatchewan Roughrider Jacket what should
I do? Or a demon hid in someones shorts. When are these people going to join
the real world? Demons and evil spirits and exorcisms and God Knows what else
does everyday have to be Halloween?

Well when I was younger I had the devil between my legs.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I have heard cases of TSB* causing hallucinations and delusions.
*toxic sperm buildup
I can attest to that, only we used to call it the DSBs (deadly sperm buildup). It explains all sorts of crazy stuff teen age boys get into. May also cause much more serious stuff besides hallucinations and delusions.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
They're not evil!!

They're just ugly!

I can attest to that, only we used to call it the DSBs (deadly sperm buildup). It explains all sorts of crazy stuff teen age boys get into. May also cause much more serious stuff besides hallucinations and delusions.

Beats the problems caused by the cure....blindness. ;)

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Devil's food cake after an exorcism will become a holy mess.

PS
Would you wear this t-shirt without a cold wash in holy water?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I am still having trouble believing some people are really this out of touch with
reality
First off, what reality? Second, who is in touch with it? Most people are faking it because reality is really hard to pin down.

As they used to say in the sixties, "reality is for people who can't handle drugs."

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009

Haunted Collector

"Haunted Collector" features eminent paranormal collector John Zaffis, who searches for objects that have become home to paranormal spirits and/or energy. Each week Zaffis and his family help someone who’s terrorized by something strange in their own home, using the latest technology to identify the source of the paranormal activity. On the season 2 premiere of Haunted Collector, the team heads to Warsaw, Kentucky, where a woman’s home is suffering hauntings, possibly from two steamboats which crashed in a fiery collision, killing more than 60 people in 1868. Next, they travel to Huron, Ohio, in a race against the clock to remove the dangerous energy from an abandoned silo, scheduled to be destroyed in 48 hours.

Haunted Collector on OLN

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
First off, what reality? Second, who is in touch with it?
Exactly!!

Really who could be? Reality does depend upon our perception. Our perception widely differs. Who gets to say what is real? Why is one person's reality more valid than another?

We all think our perception is correct but actually it may just be our inability to see on a higher level.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I'm haunted by the thought that I will never be 21 again.
lmfao...20 stars... ♦

I want to know what I know now, I want the confidence that I have now which is real as opposed to puffed up ego based upon fear... I want the exhiliration of not needing to be right, I want the perception and laid back acceptance of people and where they are at without the neurotic need to be right or change them that only comes with the wisdom of age... BUT I want my 21 year old body back....

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
The water witch never lies; but, sometimes the gods decide you don't deserve the water the witch pointed to.
- Theology 101

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
lmfao...20 stars... ♦

I want to know what I know now, I want the confidence that I have now which is real as opposed to puffed up ego based upon fear... I want the exhiliration of not needing to be right, I want the perception and laid back acceptance of people and where they are at without the neurotic need to be right or change them that only comes with the wisdom of age... BUT I want my 21 year old body back....
Hell! I would probably want your 21 year old body too! ;-)