Baywatch Star Donna D'Errico Injured Searching for Noah's Ark

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Baywatch Star Donna D'Errico Injured Searching for Noah's Ark

Airdate : 8/16/2012

Former Baywatch beauty Donna D'Errico is back in Los Angeles after suffering serious injuries during her quest to find Noah's Ark.

A shocking picture showing her injuries was taken shortly after D'Errico fell while climbing Mount Ararat in Turkey. The mountain is believed by some to be the final resting place of Noah's Ark.

D'Errico suffered cuts and bruises over her body. Her face also swelled up. She looked much better after the 7,000 mile plane trip back to Los Angeles.

"It was scary. I took a little scary tumble up there," said D'Errico.

D'Errico was climbing the mountain looking for the remains of the fabled ark. The Bible says the vessel came to rest on a mountain following a flood that covered the entire planet. Mount Ararat is thought to be that holy place.

"To me, it's more fulfilling a lifetime dream that I've had since I was a kid," said D'Errico.

Thr 44-year-old actress appeared on Baywatch for three seasons starting in 1996.
Despite the accident, D'Errico says she's planning another trip next month to Turkey to continue her search for the Ark.

D'Errico admits, "I know that everyone thinks it's funny and it's a big joke and people don't believe in it, but I do."

News - Baywatch Star Donna D'Errico Injured Searching for Noah's Ark - InsideEdition.com

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Bible archeology is pretty fascinating. Like the theory of the Black Sea Flood was the actual setting for Noah's Ark and that it may have been a number of ships that were used only to transport domestic animals when the Mediterranean Sea and Black Sea merged after the last ice age.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Professional archeologists never found it,why does she think she can succeed where they failed?
Unless its for some new reality show.

You never know! Look at the treasure (Coke bottle) that Geraldo unearthed in Capone's Vault!;)

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Donna D'Errico Will Continue Search For Noah's Ark Airdate : 8/21/2012

Donna D'Errico is the former Baywatch beauty that is on a quest that many find a little kooky. She went all the way to Mount Ararat in Turkey in search of Noah's Ark.

INSIDE EDITION's Jim Moret asked, "Did your friends say you're crazy?"

D'Errico said, "My friends here in L.A. thought I was crazy and didn't want me to go. This is something I've wanted to do since the third grade. I made my decision then that before I died, I would climb Mount Ararat."

But her expedition was cut short when she lost her footing on the mountain and pictures surfaced showing her bruised and bloody face.

D'Errico said, "My face was so swollen and puffy. I was just really blown up."
She said she actually came close to falling to her death.

Moret asked, "How close were you to going over the edge?"

"My feet were dangling off it," she said.

Her kids begged her to give up her obsession, but she is already making plans to go back.

She even has a message for everyone who came to know her as that hot babe in a red swimsuit. "They think that I'm a partier, that I am dumb, that I'm not very intelligent. There's more important things to me," said D'Errico.

News - Donna D'Errico Will Continue Search For Noah's Ark - InsideEdition.com

Donna D'Errico Talks to IE About Her Quest to Find Noah's Ark
Wednesday, 08/22/12
INSIDE EDITION's Jim Moret spoke with former Baywatch star, Donna D'Errico about her lifelong search to find Noah's Ark.

Videos - Donna D'Errico Talks to IE About Her Quest to Find Noah's Ark - InsideEdition.com