African Warlord who killed 20,000 people, repents, now Christian evangelist

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
Despite killing nearly 20,000 people, satanism, human sacrifice, cannibalism, and even killing children and offering their blood to false gods, God is willing to forgive:

Article

I can guarantee that there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one person who turns to God and changes the way he thinks and acts than over 99 people who already have turned to God and have his approval. (Luke 15:7)

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
...I can guarantee that there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one person who turns to God and changes the way he thinks and acts than over 99 people who already have turned to God and have his approval. (Luke 15:7)

Well, I can guarantee there'll be a big sigh of relief in Liberia
over this one person who turns to God & changes the way
he thinks and acts...

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Despite killing nearly 20,000 people, satanism, human sacrifice, cannibalism, and even killing children and offering their blood to false gods, God is willing to forgive:

Article

I can guarantee that there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one person who turns to God and changes the way he thinks and acts than over 99 people who already have turned to God and have his approval. (Luke 15:7)

God may be able to forgive him, but I don't think I would be able to do the same.

BruSan

Electoral Member
Jul 5, 2011
The real value of religion: "they might indict me for genocide; guess I'll profess a belief to head that off and give my conscience a break in the bargain". Whooeee! That was easy.

Been bad all week; "that'll be three hail mary's and couple of shilllings in the box and off you go to repeat; rinse; repeat as necessary". Brother! How convenient.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
If it were 100 years ago, you know the Chruch would employ this guy to combat the Muslim Radicals.... At least now were at least kinda judging this personfor who he is....

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

Article

Alley, why don't you move this little tid bit over to the last thread you and I were discussing. The one where I mentioned the prodigal son. This verse fits in so well with what I was saying.