Where is Iggy's finacial prowess?

cranky

Time Out
Apr 17, 2011
So whats the financial status of the liberal party? Has it gotten better or worse under Iggy's leadership?

This is something i want to know. It goess toward his credibility on financial matters.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
So whats the financial status of the liberal party? Has it gotten better or worse under Iggy's leadership?

This is something i want to know. It goess toward his credibility on financial matters.
I'm not sure that any party leader has anything to do with Party Associates finances....

cranky

Time Out
Apr 17, 2011
If i own my own business, ultimately its my responsibility to manage my finances. Blaming it on my people would be a copout

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
If i own my own business, ultimately its my responsibility to manage my finances. Blaming it on my people would be a copout

What does that have to do with being the leader of a federal party? Obviously the Liberals have raised enough cash to get their vision across tv & radio.

cranky

Time Out
Apr 17, 2011
What does that have to do with being the leader of a federal party? Obviously the Liberals have raised enough cash to get their vision across tv & radio.

It means everything. A leader can deligate the task but not the responsibility. If the liberal party is failing financially, it is as much Iggy's fault as the most incompetent finacial manager in the party.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
It means everything. A leader can deligate the task but not the responsibility. If the liberal party is failing financially, it is as much Iggy's fault as the most incompetent finacial manager in the party.

You're out to lunch.

Ask your self this.

If the Liberal Party of Canada was bankrupt, would they be able to afford the election campaign they are currently in?

In case you're ignorant on the subject. Print, TV & Radio ad's plus air travel all across the country are not free. It requires money so I would therefore conclude that they don't have a problem raising money.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location

You do understand that there is a difference between the Leader of the Party, and the President of the Party, I hope.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location

Ah. So, for example, the Captain of a hockey team is responsible for the financial performance of the company that owns the team.