That's it, I'm voting NDP!!!

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I just got an email from my brother. It seems his dog groomer's Aunt's account's cousin's paperboy's Dad's mechanic's buddy,is a janitor on Parliament Hill.

He says he caught Harper freebasing a kitten in the mens room while drilling a glory hole, and kicking a puppy in the head.

That's it for me, I can't be objective about a man that would do that.

Drilling a glory hole? Really?

Defacing public property is where I draw the line!

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I just got an email from my brother. It seems his dog groomer's Aunt's account's cousin's paperboy's Dad's mechanic's buddy,is a janitor on Parliament Hill.

He says he caught Harper freebasing a kitten in the mens room while drilling a glory hole, and kicking a puppy in the head.

Is this a jab at the fact that I brought up an anecdote about my cousin's fine? lol

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Is this a jab at the fact that I brought up an anecdote about my cousin's fine? lol
Not directed at anyone in particular.

It just sums up what I'm watching unfold in the forums, on TV, in the work place, everywhere!

You have members simply making it up, anecdotal stories, comparisons to Hitler, Stalin and so on.

It seems as though people have lost their collective minds this time around!

I once thought we as a country, were hurting because of our leaders. But if leaders are supposed to represent us.

We're getting what we deserve.

But I digress...

Can you believe he defaced public property? I paid for that bathroom stall!

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
perhaps the fact that you look at everyone collectively rather than individually, and let it whip you into a lather has something to do with it? Take a deep breath, and a step back.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Now is kitten code for Pussy??????? Did he have a Cigar???????

Now is kitten code for Pussy??????? Did he have a Cigar???????
Well he can play Piano - BBBUUUTT can he dance????

YouTube - THE MASK - Coco Bongo Jim carrey

And does he have the MMMOOOOVVVES

YouTube - Cuban Pete

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
perhaps the fact that you look at everyone collectively rather than individually, and let it whip you into a lather has something to do with it?
Not at all.

Take a deep breath, and a step back.
Oh you think this was typed in frustration, you couldn't be further from the truth.

I wrote the OP, poking fun at the crazy people, and people for whom I hold respect, seemingly losing their minds. As unfortunate and hard for me to do, as to the latter.

Last edited:

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital

No, no. We deal with one of the Commissionaires several times a day at work, and he said it was actually crack. The PM's residence is a stones throw to tweekerville - near moi, and I hook him up all the time, but he generally snorts oxyies. Weird. Maybe Jean-Guy got it wrong, he's old anyway, he wouldn't know from crack.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
No, no. We deal with one of the Commissionaires several times a day at work, and he said it was actually crack. The PM's residence is a stones throw to tweekerville - near moi, and I hook him up all the time, but he generally snorts oxyies. Weird. Maybe Jean-Guy got it wrong, he's old anyway, he wouldn't know from crack.
maybe it was lint that made the rock look like a fuzzy lil kitten?

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

C'mon. Let's be fair here. I'm sure they're ALL freebasing kittens in the mens room.

Jack_Of_Spade

Nominee Member
Mar 31, 2011

Can we keep this site for intelegent comments please ! Its the futur of your contry were trying to discuss here.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The country is doing just fine. It's the future of our Corporation that is being squabbled over by nothing more than sycophantic kids.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Bear, I hope you're not going to be on the receiving end of that glory hole. lol

Why else do you think he's voting NDP?