Prisons and birth control

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
So... I was sitting here after a stupidly long day hammering order out of the chaos that is the Neanderthalically moronic compromise of a system for making money called business, listening to this in order to induce myself into a state of relaxation:

http://tunes.digitalock.com/Will.I.Am-AlexOnTheSpot.mp3 <-- Click to play

And I got an idea.

What if Harpo's idea to spend billions on prisons didn't come from American New World Orderers ordering him to be proactive against that time when everyone figures out they're being taken over by financiers doing nothing with nothing other than people's faith in the value of their currency?

What if Harpo is Machiavellian, and can see into the future of what will happen when abortion is abolished?

It's a statistical fact that street crime is 95% guys between the age of 18-25 raised by broken alchoholic mothers depressed by the bad timing of the kid happening when no guy stuck around to help. (Anther study showed that white collar crime is 97 time worse, like the last one where it took down the global economy sending millions out of their homes... imagine how you'd feel if that had been caused by a street criminal... imagine if the only way to stop him was to not do it for punishment, but for self-protection, to put him in a jail.)

And I bet you guys know what it would have been like if you had not had a stable family.

So... what if... in order to satisfy constituent demands for zero abortion, Harper was thinking ahead to build all those prisons?

http://tunes.digitalock.com/The_Corries_Scotland_the_Brave.mp3 <-- Click to play

Last edited:

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
What if Harpo's idea to spend billions on prisons didn't come from American New World Orderers ordering him to be proactive against that time when everyone figures out they're being taken over by financiers doing nothing with nothing other than people's faith in the value of their currency?

Not to worry, 15-20 years and the oil is gone, food will become a rare and scarce commodity, the financial system will totaly implode and collapse, paper money will be worth less than the paper its printed on, and these rich NWOers will be just as poor as us but without any skills needed to survive.

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
Not to worry, 15-20 years and the oil is gone, food will become a rare and scarce commodity, the financial system will totaly implode and collapse, paper money will be worth less than the paper its printed on, and these rich NWOers will be just as poor as us but without any skills needed to survive.

Exactly...

But...

http://tunes.digitalock.com/comeyeallfrefrance.mp3 <-- Click to play

That drives it back down to agriculture... a people's ability to feed itself.

All studies of Political Geography (from whence I got an A without writing the final thank you very much) show that all powers come from their ability to feed themselves. After that they have free time to get creative.

I propose to you for comment... the Natural Power of the Americas is food production, such that with an army like we've got we could tell the world what to do or they starve.

A continent of corn-husking hillbillies, happy to be eating food out of the ground using an outhouse feeding nutrients through a secret recycling center making human feces fertilizable with toilette paper made from... I dunno... shredded and recongealed dandelions.

The only place on the planet to get clean food, surrounded by the strongest force on the planet.

They want globalization, we give them globalization.

AUGGGH!

You cats don't probalby know about Pentacost and letting the female bitch-side of God into your head.

She's telling me to shut up, and to go back and subtrack a bit of what I said, except if I do, then it will not be known what I subtracted.

I think the Holy Spirit is the female side of God.

(secret information... I did got back and edit the post before you got it and after Her bitch)

What else would come along and tell you how to pray to Him the big Kahuana ...

Gomme a break.

Oh my goodness the kind one the caregiver the one who will tell you how to pray to the big God...

Are you guys out of your mind?

Jesus was trying to introduce you to His Spiritual Mother, and something about the whole thing indicates...

Would God really be down there telling you kindly how to talk back to Him, as if the Holy Ghost was telling you how to masturbate Him?

The Holy Spirit was always there. It took Jesus to punch the awareness through, and I kiss the royal spear on your side Hesus I have accepted your mother.

Last edited:

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Oil will be around for a long long time to come. Antibiotics that work should be your biggest fear over anything else by a long shot.

There may be oil left but it will become too expensive to get it out of the ground and even more expensive to refine it to a useable product. Imagine paying $20 a litre for gas or heating fuel, $10 for a plastic bottle. Right now it takes 10 calories of energy to extract and refine 1 calorie worth of gas. It takes 15 calories of energy to produce 1 calorie of food into the supermarket. This cannot continue much longer just as the fiat currency system will not survive another recession. You cannot keep pulling trillions of dollars out of thin air and when those trillions all have interest charged against them it is an impossible cycle to keep going.

Unfortunately I forsee that in 25-30 years max there will be a complete global meltdown of all socio-economic systems, 50-60% of the population or more will either be killed or die of starvation and exposure since the carbon fuels used to manufacture and transport everything will no longer be viable. The governments and the rich will be the first to get murdered as the people resort to any means neccessary to survive and turn on those that created the situation.

Ther is no way to sustain what has been happening in the last 100 years much longer.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
There may be oil left but it will become too expensive to get it out of the ground and even more expensive to refine it to a useable product. Imagine paying $20 a litre for gas or heating fuel, $10 for a plastic bottle.
A 3 Trillion barrel reserve within the USA is curently being tapped. Oil isn't going to skyrocket at all.

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
A 3 Trillion barrel reserve within the USA is curently being tapped. Oil isn't going to skyrocket at all.
Unless the guys who caused the global meltdown get their hands on it.

My trade in business was going okay until those f-cks took $13 trillion out of the global economy.

I can't survive when nobody has enough money to buy what I am selling.

http://tunes.digitalock.com/sadness.mp3 <-- Click to hear my business since the f-cks in NY screwed the economy.

http://tunes.digitalock.com/union_sundown.mp3 <-- Click to hear what happens when the gel-headed Armani suits conducting economics from NY get control of numbers without doing any work.

http://tunes.digitalock.com/jiraiya.mp3 <-- Click here to hear how you can lick your balls doing business with China... I am going back to Japan.

Last edited:

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB

With consumption in the US alone at over 6 billion bbs/day that reserve won't last long. And of course I must be imagining the $0.18/L increase in fuel over the last 2 weeks. Predictions are we will see $1.50/L before June. Not a thing to worry about.

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
Off the risperidone again?
What's that?

Ever been to Church?

I bet you never noticed how after the Soviet Bloc broke down all they had was an empty soul deprivation of no sense for how to grow up into the infinity, which is why they now are the most bastard of bastard capitalists and gangsters now.

The *only* historical legacy left by that realm was not the "communism", which has been practiced voluntarily in times of crisis throughout history it's just they never had anyone who could made fake money, the historical artifact is going to be that they tried to wipe out religion.

That's as stupid as Hitler trying to wipe out Jews.

I dare you to ask me why! I had a hard day so I'm prepared to crap all over evil!!!

Except, I'm not finished.

Pretend you have a fungus pit where molds eat things down to more basic stuff... extracting energy unburned from the rotting woods. Pretend your form of discipline is to promise only that if orders are followed you shall be close to the last one to be eaten.

Pretend you have the headache of being the Big Kahuna and your sense of ethics is such that you are amazed that atoms and molecules could evolve over millions of years to produce a mechanism capable of creating true soulful consciousness.

His curiosity wonders if that would answer where He came from.

In the mean time His question is a moral dilema of how it will take energy to keep their souls alive after they die versus...

Oh.

<ahem>

The entropic tar pit.

It's sorta like how after a live fuel rod burns down it doesn't just die.

Picture an entropic cone going down forever.

Pretend you're a fungus determined to live as long as possible.

Pretend you tell the funguses around you that they get to be the last ones to be eaten if they can keep feeding more in.

Great. Even if the demons keep feeding f-cking L. he still knows he's going to die, and I know he knows that a trillion billion gazillion years is still spit to infinity.

Therefore Lucifer, the deal is, since Gorbachev threw off the Vegas interpretation of how things would go such that we did not have Armageddon, you get granted the only think Heavenly Father could never choke about your assholishness... which is...

I dare you Lucifer to explain to me why red looks like red, blue looks like blue, and green looks like green.

It's okay if you say you havn't got a clue what I am talking about. I understand. You were probably thee when Israels idea of making peace was for gangs of Bengamins to run over a hill and capture girls from their brothers tribes.

Anyway Lucifer, Gorbachov broke the vase, which means he gets into heaven, and now you are back to square one, and will you please try to explain to me one more time what your issue is because I swear from my experience as a human the nicest would put you in jail, and all the rest would just kill you.

Last edited:

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
Have you considered seeking professional help Omi??? Lay off the crack pipe buddy!!
Screw the ****ing hell out of you.

You obviously don't know the different between booze, pot and white powders.

Which I would of course know nothing about else my staff would do their bitch session until I tell them I can fire them.

I hate that.

I want to build a super business with great staff.

It works out most efficient with the Ke^(kn) equation, where cap K is the sum of the infrastructure, little 'k' is the sum of their education, and n is the number of participants.

I need a government capable of regulating this economy against the demonic globe-eating bastards.

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
With consumption in the US alone at over 6 billion bbs/day that reserve won't last long. And of course I must be imagining the $0.18/L increase in fuel over the last 2 weeks. Predictions are we will see $1.50/L before June. Not a thing to worry about.

And when prices go back down this prediction will sadly be forgotten and we won't be able to throw it back in your face.

Oil will be gone in 15-20 years...

Then...

Well it won't be gone but it will be too expensive to get out of the ground.

Talk about moving goal posts.

So in 15 to 20 years we will be living in Apocalyptic Societies... like that of the Road Warrior?

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
Oil will be gone in 15-20 years..

You could do what Germans did to figure they had enough strength to start WW-1, which was discover a way to turn coal into liquid fuel.

You know.. benzine.. the most cancer toxic liquid on the planet... ala Mercedes Benz.

North America has lots of coal.

Who wants to discover a way to make coal into clean energy?

I've got some ideas.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Yup.

If Canada consumes oil at a sustainable rate, it's 2000 barrels per year.

Huh? 2000 barrels per year? Really? We (at my place of employment) go through
about (the equivalent of) 200 barrels a week, factoring in fuel & lubricants, etc....
and that's just 5-6 people. We contribute indirectly to a whole lot more of that
coming out'a the ground....or we wouldn't be doing what we do.

I'm planted over the Bakken Field 5-6 day per week, most weeks. That's a busy
place, I tell you.

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
Huh? 2000 barrels per year? Really? We (at my place of employment) go through
about (the equivalent of) 200 barrels a week, factoring in fuel & lubricants, etc....
and that's just 5-6 people. We contribute indirectly to a whole lot more of that
coming out'a the ground....or we wouldn't be doing what we do.

I'm planted over the Bakken Field 5-6 day per week, most weeks. That's a busy
place, I tell you.
Most oil comes from small animal bodies, generally microbes, being deposited in silt at river deltas, and then being deprived of oxygen while they decompose.

For Canada that means the Fraser River delta, the Mackenzie River, the Saint Lawrence and pretty much anything feeding into the Great Lakes and Hudson's Bay.

At the current rate, it's enough biomass to make about 2000 barrels per year, which is actually a lot compared to most places.

Over tens to hundreds of millions of years it adds up, but it takes time.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Most oil comes from small animal bodies, generally microbes, being deposited in silt at river deltas, and then being deprived of oxygen while they decompose.

For Canada that means the Fraser River delta, the Mackenzie River, the Saint Lawrence and pretty much anything feeding into the Great Lakes and Hudson's Bay.

At the current rate, it's enough biomass to make about 2000 barrels per year, which is actually a lot compared to most places.

Over tens to hundreds of millions of years it adds up, but it takes time.
Canada consumes about 2billion bbs/yr. You got a bit of a shortfall there buddy.