What if???

vivaCanada

Mar 12, 2011
What do you think would happen if all lower income people living on our goverment stopped working for them....Im saying **** work **** money and **** the goverment!! Untell we the people feel that this is our land again and stop playing into the game the goverment causes all they are doing is trying to take us out so they can have ultimit power!! If we work together and our numbers add up whos to say that we will be a part of this One world! I for one do not want to be a part of thier Order of MAN and i will not bow to another MAN!
If we all worked together to take our country back with or without money to survive man is resoursfull and are ment to survive!!
I would love to lead a Revolution agenst this One World Order!! before we all become slaves to the country that wev loved so much!

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Have you got any tank parts? I need a track drive sprocket for a 1949 T34. Once I have that you can borrow the big T for ten thousand a week. You will need to put a damage deposit down and show a drivers license. You and me buddy. We can save the world. Got any smoke? Hey I was kidding. welcome to CC

vivaCanada

Mar 12, 2011
Have you got any tank parts? I need a track drive sprocket for a 1949 T34. Once I have that you can borrow the big T for ten thousand a week. You will need to put a damage deposit down and show a drivers license. You and me buddy. We can save the world. Got any smoke? Hey I was kidding. welcome to CC

Well thanks for the Welcome...does this mean i got followers??? ill need all the help i can get!!

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Well thanks for the Welcome...does this mean i got followers??? ill need all the help i can get!!

Welcome Aboard! Hope you don't mind, but I moved your Thread for you from a
"Spirituality" SubForum to a "Political" one, as it just seemed to fit there better.

The way it's going though....It might just fit well into the "Introductions" area.

vivaCanada

Mar 12, 2011
Welcome Aboard! Hope you don't mind, but I moved your Thread for you from a
"Spirituality" SubForum to a "Political" one, as it just seemed to fit there better.

The way it's going though....It might just fit well into the "Introductions" area.
Compleatly ok thanks! but no comment?

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Are you talking about low income government jobs or low income government assistance cheque recipients? If government workers, they would likely work for even lower income at Timmie's or Mickey D's. And all the fast food employees would slot into some reasonably salaried government jobs.

If it's low income government assistance cheques you're referring to then it's a fairly weak revolution. How would that work, picket the social assistance office and refuse to accept money? They've got to be shaking in their boots over that one.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Don't think you are the first to have this idea or a similar one. I am all for radical change to our system of governance but it is a tough road. Now if we can get a few freinds, say like 20million or so, to storm the parliament we might have a shot.

The best idea out there so far is to simply run an alternate election and government and ignore the one we have now. Of course you still need a few friends, that 20 million number would be good.

I personally am just making plans to leave Harperda permanently.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Lets import about 100,000 camels and ride them through Ottawa.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Oh, Sorry. I don't have a track drive sprocket for a 1949 T34 either, and I only
take the db flight path once a year in mid-June...so I'm out on the smoke
session too, I guess.

Regretfully so I imagine. I was kidding about the sprocket. What I really need is the things that go into the long thing on the front that goes boom.

vivaCanada

Mar 12, 2011
Are you talking about low income government jobs or low income government assistance cheque recipients? If government workers, they would likely work for even lower income at Timmie's or Mickey D's. And all the fast food employees would slot into some reasonably salaried government jobs.

If it's low income government assistance cheques you're referring to then it's a fairly weak revolution. How would that work, picket the social assistance office and refuse to accept money? They've got to be shaking in their boots over that one.
Not everyone low income is on assistance! as long as we are not one of them we dont matter to them have you not noticed that even middle class and upper class are struggling to keep what they have! Read again what you wrote! and ask your self if with that atiitude will you be one of thier survivors?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Not everyone low income is on assistance! as long as we are not one of them we dont matter to them have you not noticed that even middle class and upper class are struggling to keep what they have! Read again what you wrote! and ask your self if with that atiitude will you be one of thier survivors?
How are the lower class supposed to afford munitions, without an income?

I mean a case of AK's goes for at least 8 grand. RPG's? Well, lets just say the first born might need to be used for down payment.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Clarify what "low income on our government" means.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Regretfully so I imagine. I was kidding about the sprocket. What I really need is the things that go into the long thing on the front that goes boom.

Have you tried potatoes? A bit of Hair Spray gets them going pretty good.
Substitute some Oxy-Acetylene for hair Spray, and a bucket of nails pored
in on top of that big spud....just thinking outside the box, is all.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Have you tried potatoes? A bit of Hair Spray gets them going pretty good.
Substitute some Oxy-Acetylene for hair Spray, and a bucket of nails pored
in on top of that big spud....just thinking outside the box, is all.

You have experience. You can be the gunner. I don't drive them or work the big fire stick I just put the wheels back on and check the oil type of thingsleys.