New Quebec group takes militant stance on sovereignty

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
New Quebec group takes militant stance on sovereignty - thestar.com
MONTREAL—There’s no sign, per se, but there is a shirt in the window silkscreened with the image of militant Quebec separatist Pierre Falardeau and the words: “Now it’s your turn to be scared.”
Inside, past a rack of nationalist books, including one called Quebec Bashing, which can be found alongside one on Mao Zedong, there is a wall of white, winter balaclavas and camouflage gas masks, another wall of boots and, to the right, a counter behind which hang realistic-looking paintball rifles.
They hope to soon have a permit to sell real guns.
This is the new recruitment centre for the Milice Patriotique Québécoise, a shadowy separatist militia that, after nearly a decade of existence, is only now coming into the light.
Ya ok there you dumb frenchman... Id call him a canadian but obviously hes just some dumb :kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit: ......

Whatever the biggest oxymoron in this country is a quebecious-canadian....

Never mind the army is made up of thousands of Quebecers as well. Provost retorts that “most” of them complain about bashing in the ranks too.
Provost is single, a former army reservist who, after his time as a reservist went to live in Thunder Bay and then the Maritimes, and in both places he says he was welcomed with open arms
Holy**** there kermit. Someone needs a girlfriend and a real job.

After a decade, why aren’t there more? “Because we’re not paid,” he replies, adding there are many sympathizers, including 1,744 Facebook friends.
LOL even he has to admit, that if the government didnt support sepratists, there would be no movement... Is our government that dumb or are these guys just that stupid.
“We are about non-violence, not an armed militia or this kind of thing,” says Mario Beaulieu, president of the Société Saint-Jean-Baptiste. “They talk of protecting the territory in the event of a threat, but who decides what is a threat?”
This guy clearly is a threat. He says that the people in Thunder Bay and the Maritimes are good people. But those same good people make up the Canadian Army that oppresses his Province? Get out of here you retarded ****

Next time quebec needs help, i vote to let them hang

If he is organizing military excercises in the forest we should arrest them same as we arrested those arab kids....

I tired of this sepratist ****, let them go and give them the area of new France and let them dry out and die. They want the land outside of New France "Northern Quebec", well they better be scared because ill go there personally and **** them up.

Last edited:

relic

Council Member
Nov 29, 2009
Nova Scotia
Amen!! I can't believe these fers get my tax dollars,and I can't even blame steve,they { fed govts}have been giving those 'tards money,jobs.whatever for ever.cut the funding and see how long they last..

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
New Quebec group takes militant stance on sovereignty - thestar.com
Ya ok there you dumb frenchman... Id call him a canadian but obviously hes just some dumb :kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit: ......

Whatever the biggest oxymoron in this country is a quebecious-canadian....

Holy**** there kermit. Someone needs a girlfriend and a real job.

LOL even he has to admit, that if the government didnt support sepratists, there would be no movement... Is our government that dumb or are these guys just that stupid.
This guy clearly is a threat. He says that the people in Thunder Bay and the Maritimes are good people. But those same good people make up the Canadian Army that oppresses his Province? Get out of here you retarded ****

Next time quebec needs help, i vote to let them hang

If he is organizing military excercises in the forest we should arrest them same as we arrested those arab kids....

I tired of this sepratist ****, let them go and give them the area of new France and let them dry out and die. They want the land outside of New France "Northern Quebec", well they better be scared because ill go there personally and **** them up.

Ah, let the Boys play revolutionary.....it is quite amusing.

I kinda appreciate citizens armed in defense of their ideals...lol.

As for northern Quebec.....it Ungava was NOT part of Lower Canada, it was NOT part of Quebec until the 1920s, the (largely aboriginal) people there would NOT support sovereignty.....so it ain't going anywhere, under any circumstance.

These idiots have no concept of how quickly they would be chewed up in a civil war, which they are trying to make inevitable.

Realistically, for the good of the nation, the first thing we need to do is pass the Bill re-distributing Parliamentary seats.......Quebec's influence must be lessened.....it is only fair.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Oh dear. Not this again.

Attention down der in Kaybec. Dis eis not de mail box you are looking for, carry on SVP.

boats2010

Dec 29, 2010
Again it’s political. Quebec gets more than its fair share. While on a business trip in Quebec I commented on how nice the little towns and villages kept the grass trimmed up right to the highway. Then I was told they get paid to do it from tax dollars. Too bad the rest of the country has to pay. But it is a farce. If Quebec separated they would go broke quickly and they know it. So it’s just a bunch of politics and hot air. And because the " English " LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT. They are probably laughing behind our backs

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
Man oh man you guys love to get worked up for nothing at all.
Ther will always be a radical group somewhere, there's just as many in Alberta For Fuk sakes. Just because there's a few radicals all the province is a bunch of seperatist. Wake the **** up.
Quebec will never seperate .....period.
But I suppose any excuse to bash the rest of the province is a good excuse

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Gotta love this carp - the government does. Keeps the emotionally challenged from looking at what the government is doing. As much as many would like to believe, the Quebecois are not stupid but judging from the hate mongering BS being thrown about here, they have legitimate reason to think the rest of Canada are a bunch of retards.

Sparrow

Council Member
Nov 12, 2006
Quebec
Quebec just does things to irritate the retards. Ha Ha

I agree Quebec will never separate.

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
god you two are asses
Ignorant too. Most Quebecers don't give a damn about France
But narrow minded as you are you would never see the difference

Skatchie

Time Out
Sep 24, 2010
Assiniboia
I just want to save on tax dollars and increase the government bureaucracy to include more than just bilingual French Canadians that really can't speak a lick of English anyways

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
holy sheep sh it batman.... they're commin outa the wood work. Is it a full moon?

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
It would be nice to leave those buggers to their own devices instead of supporting them like a f***ing 25 year old kid that still lives at home
What would you do for the rest , scratch that most of the province that wants to saty in Canada?
Ever think of them? you know , those that voted against the referendum? Did you know theres a new political party in the works in Quebec that has a few star ex seperatist that have dropped the feasability of soveriegnty and focus thier aim on the finacial side of Government?

Your prejudices are out of date as those seperatist hard liners. They are also extremely immature.
How the hell can you love your country by cutting it up?
I seem to love this country in it's whole , do you?

wulfie68

Council Member
Mar 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
Man oh man you guys love to get worked up for nothing at all.
Ther will always be a radical group somewhere, there's just as many in Alberta For Fuk sakes. Just because there's a few radicals all the province is a bunch of seperatist. Wake the **** up.
Quebec will never seperate .....period.
But I suppose any excuse to bash the rest of the province is a good excuse

Well, there no group in Alberta has ever kidnapped and/or killed foreign diplomats, or embarked on a bombing campaign in the name of sovereignty, like the FLQ did. No Alberta group has ever condoned violent seperation from the rest of Canada. No member of a seperatist group has ever been elected to the Alberta legislature, never mind forming a provincial government. No member of a seperatist group has been elected to the House of Commons in Ottawa, from Alberta. No referendums on seperation have been held in Alberta. I'm not saying there aren't any radicals in Alberta, I'm not saying there aren't those in Alberta in favour of seperation but comparing the two provinces is comparing apples to bricks, and thats not even getting into the motivations behind seperatist sentiment...

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
and thats not even getting into the motivations behind seperatist sentiment...

Both separatist movements stem from a belief that they are "culturally distinct" from the rest of Canada. Which is a really dumb reason. So is Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Yukon, and Nunavut.

Heck, there's cultural differences between Cape Breton and Southwest Nova Scotia, between Grand Manan and Moncton, between Newfoundland and Labrador. There`s cultural differences between cities, within cities.

Separatists are just whiny little brats, that can`t stand it when things don`t go there own way.

No member of a seperatist group has ever been elected to the Alberta legislature, never mind forming a provincial government.

Not true.
A Member of a Western Separatist Party is Elected in Alberta