New political party forming

altonef

Dec 27, 2010
Due to recent events and long term trends a new political party is forming which has as a goal, the survival of English and French Canada.

The Founding Nations of Canada Party is a political party which advocates for the rights of the founding nations of the Country, namely English Canada and French Canada. We believe that these two nations have a right to exist and that multiculturalism and mass immigration are threats to the continued existence of the nations of English and French Canada.

Our nations are under in peril. Every day thousands of non-nationals, people who do not share the cultural and ethnic character of the founding nations arrive by air, land and sea. Rather than standing up for the nations of Canada our political masters in Ottawa seem content to smile approvingly as our culture is destroyed, the ethnic character of our country is obliterated and our nations are dismantled in the name of multiculturalism.

We can already see the results of this experiment. In the span of a few decades, the European people who founded and built the country of Canada up from nothing have been replaced in many of the places they used to call home. Some people call this “progress”, we call it genocide.

This is a trend that not only shows no signs of slowing but is increasing at a rapid pace. This is not something that English and French Canadians ever wanted or asked for, in fact we were never even given a vote. Instead the professional politicians decided that this was going to be forced upon us whether Canadians liked it or not. Decade after decade the liberals and conservatives alike have imported masses of foreigners and given them citizenship in order to increase the voters for their party. They have shown loyalty to their political party but no loyalty to the nations of English and French Canada. There is a word for this type of behaviour, treason.

The Founding Nations of Canada Party calls upon all English and French Canadians to unite in defense of our nations, in defense of our culture and defense our our ethnicity. The political bosses who run the country may not think these things are important but we do!

Visit us at foundingnationsofcanada.ca

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Due to recent events and long term trends a new political party is forming which has as a goal, the survival of English and French Canada.

From the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
"Official Languages of Canada
Official languages of Canada
16. (1) English and French are the official languages of Canada and have equality of status and equal rights and privileges as to their use in all institutions of the Parliament and government of Canada.
Official languages of New Brunswick
(2) English and French are the official languages of New Brunswick and have equality of status and equal rights and privileges as to their use in all institutions of the legislature and government of New Brunswick.
Advancement of status and use
(3) Nothing in this Charter limits the authority of Parliament or a legislature to advance the equality of status or use of English and French.
English and French linguistic communities in New Brunswick
16.1 (1) The English linguistic community and the French linguistic community in New Brunswick have equality of status and equal rights and privileges, including the right to distinct educational institutions and such distinct cultural institutions as are necessary for the preservation and promotion of those communities.
Role of the legislature and government of New Brunswick
(2) The role of the legislature and government of New Brunswick to preserve and promote the status, rights and privileges referred to in subsection (1) is affirmed.(85)
Proceedings of Parliament
17. (1) Everyone has the right to use English or French in any debates and other proceedings of Parliament.(86)
Proceedings of New Brunswick legislature
(2) Everyone has the right to use English or French in any debates and other proceedings of the legislature of New Brunswick.(87)
Parliamentary statutes and records
18. (1) The statutes, records and journals of Parliament shall be printed and published in English and French and both language versions are equally authoritative.(88)
New Brunswick statutes and records
(2) The statutes, records and journals of the legislature of New Brunswick shall be prin­ted and published in English and French and both language versions are equally authoritative.(89)
Proceedings in courts established by Parliament
19. (1) Either English or French may be used by any person in, or in any pleading in or process issuing from, any court established by Parliament(90)
Proceedings in New Brunswick courts
(2) Either English or French may be used by any person in, or in any pleading in or process issuing from, any court of New Brunswick.(91)
Communications by public with federal institutions
20. (1) Any member of the public in Canada has the right to communicate with, and to receive available services from, any head or central office of an institution of the Parliament or government of Canada in English or French, and has the same right with respect to any other office of any such institution where
(a) there is a significant demand for communications with and services from that office in such language; or
(b) due to the nature of the office, it is reasonable that communications with and services from that office be available in both English and French.
Communications by public with New Brunswick institutions
(2) Any member of the public in New Brunswick has the right to communicate with, and to receive available services from, any office of an institution of the legislature or government of New Brunswick in English or French.
Continuation of existing constitutional provisions
21. Nothing in sections 16 to 20 abrogates or derogates from any right, privilege or obligation with respect to the English and French languages, or either of them, that exists or is continued by virtue of any other provision of the Constitution of Canada.(92)
Rights and privileges preserved
22. Nothing in sections 16 to 20 abrogates or derogates from any legal or customary right or privilege acquired or enjoyed either before or after the coming into force of this Charter with respect to any language that is not English or French."

What more would you add to that?

The Founding Nations of Canada Party is a political party which advocates for the rights of the founding nations of the Country, namely English Canada and French Canada. We believe that these two nations have a right to exist and that multiculturalism and mass immigration are threats to the continued existence of the nations of English and French Canada.

Canada is made up of multiple founding nations, many of which walked upon the North American continent long before they discovered the Europeans. Multiculturalism existed on this land even before Canada existed as a nation. I sounds like you're not trying to preserve anything but rather to rewrie history and then try to change Canada to some future ideal.

Our nations are under in peril. Every day thousands of non-nationals, people who do not share the cultural and ethnic character of the founding nations arrive by air, land and sea. Rather than standing up for the nations of Canada our political masters in Ottawa seem content to smile approvingly as our culture is destroyed, the ethnic character of our country is obliterated and our nations are dismantled in the name of multiculturalism.

You have no idea what you're talking aobut. If any culture needs promotion right now to prevent extinction it is some (or dare I say most) of Canada's indigenous languages. Yes, they still exist as they had prior to English and French being imported here. Speaking of immigration, eh!

We can already see the results of this experiment. In the span of a few decades, the European people who founded and built the country of Canada up from nothing have been replaced in many of the places they used to call home. Some people call this “progress”, we call it genocide.

Well, if they're European (you said so yourself), then what are they doing here? Had this country not been founded on migration, here in Ottawa's we'd all be speaking Algonquin.

This is a trend that not only shows no signs of slowing but is increasing at a rapid pace. This is not something that English and French Canadians ever wanted or asked for, in fact we were never even given a vote. Instead the professional politicians decided that this was going to be forced upon us whether Canadians liked it or not. Decade after decade the liberals and conservatives alike have imported masses of foreigners and given them citizenship in order to increase the voters for their party. They have shown loyalty to their political party but no loyalty to the nations of English and French Canada. There is a word for this type of behaviour, treason.
Just like the French and English kings kept encouraging migration to the New World. Do you really know your history? If you sincerely oppose all this foreign dominance in Canada, then I must assume you've already registered for classes to learn the local indigenous language, have you? If not, then maybe you could go back to Europe where European culture is in fact indigenous to the land.

The Founding Nations of Canada Party calls upon all English and French Canadians to unite in defense of our nations, in defense of our culture and defense our our ethnicity. The political bosses who run the country may not think these things are important but we do!

Defend or rewrite? By the way, I know French myself, am a French-Canadian, and also have indigenous blood and raised by a British father. Quintessentially Canadian, eh?

Visit us at foundingnationsofcanada.ca

Why not change it to rewritehistoryparty.ca?

altonef

Dec 27, 2010
Canada is made up of multiple founding nations, many of which walked upon the North American continent long before they discovered the Europeans.
There was no "Canada" as a state before the english and french arrived. There certainly were native american nations. We are concerned with Canadian children being replaced in their own homes.
You have no idea what you're talking aobut. If any culture needs promotion right now to prevent extinction it is some (or dare I say most) of Canada's indigenous languages.
Ok, then start an organization to save native american languages, I wish you well. I have started an organization to save the nations of english and french canada.
Well, if they're European (you said so yourself), then what are they doing here? Had this country not been founded on migration, here in Ottawa's we'd all be speaking Algonquin. Just like the French and English kings kept encouraging migration to the New World. Do you really know your history? If you sincerely oppose all this foreign dominance in Canada, then I must assume you've already registered for classes to learn the local indigenous language, have you? If not, then maybe you could go back to Europe where European culture is in fact indigenous to the land.
About being "founded on migration" I take it you mean that English and French Canadians have no right to preserve our nations and must accept anyone who wants to come here: English and French Canada are nations of pioneers and builders. If you can't see the difference between someone coming from Europe to a completely undeveloped north america and building a nation out of nothing and someone coming from the third world to a highly developed and prosperous country, then I don't know what to tell you. As for this indigenous/native business I'm sure you know that native american people did not spring up from the ground of north america, they came across the bering strait from asia. White people came across the atlantic ocean from europe.
Defend or rewrite? By the way, I know French myself, am a French-Canadian, and also have indigenous blood and raised by a British father. Quintessentially Canadian, eh?
I want to save our nations from being destroyed, plain and simple.
rewritehistoryparty.ca?
I love history and all I care about is the truth.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
There was no "Canada" as a state before the english and french arrived. There certainly were native american nations. We are concerned with Canadian children being replaced in their own homes.

Ah, I see. So your 'we' ecludes the First Nations. Now that we've taken the land from them, it's ours now and to hell with them. Nice Christian spirit there.

And what about the other Europeans who'd come early in our history to build the country? And seeing that the country continues to be built, what about foreign enineers who've come in recent years to build the country? I'm French Canadian and English Canadian on two sides of my family, yet I don't feel that my culture is threatened. For crying out loud, all I have to do is walk around town to see nearly everyne speaks English. And if I cross the river into Gatineau, the vast majority speaks French. We already have a law protecitng our culture. Or are you talking more about skin colour?

altonef

Dec 27, 2010
Ah, I see. So your 'we' ecludes the First Nations. Now that we've taken the land from them, it's ours now and to hell with them. Nice Christian spirit there.
I'm not a christian. "We" means English and French Canada. As for "taking the land" native americans were "taking the land" from other native americans for thousands of years, native americans are not one r homogeneous group. English and French came we settled on mostly uninhabited land, some land we bought, some we fought for and won. We built our nation and we don't want to see them destroyed.
And seeing that the country continues to be built, what about foreign enineers who've come in recent years to build the country?
They are not part of our nation. Our nations have the right to exist.
I'm French Canadian and English Canadian on two sides of my family, yet I don't feel that my culture is threatened. For crying out loud, all I have to do is walk around town to see nearly everyne speaks English. And if I cross the river into Gatineau, the vast majority speaks French. We already have a law protecitng our culture. Or are you talking more about skin colour?
I am talking about both culture and ethnicity, they are both vital components of a nation.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
I'm not a christian. "We" means English and French Canada. As for "taking the land" native americans were "taking the land" from other native americans for thousands of years, native americans are not one r homogeneous group. English and French came we settled on mostly uninhabited land, some land we bought, some we fought for and won. We built our nation and we don't want to see them destroyed. They are not part of our nation. Our nations have the right to exist. I am talking about both culture and ethnicity, they are both vital components of a nation.

Culture, yes. But how is ethnicity a necessary part of a nation. Ever since the existence of the nation state, multi-ethnic nations have existed. Switzerland comes to mind. Remember too that nations founded on immigration, as is the case in the new world, are bound to be multi-ethnic. That is part of our historical fabric. You sound like you want to rewrite our history and pretend Canada has always always had only two founding nations. Sure you've aknowledged it above, but totally brushed it off by suggesting that because Canada has not been declared yet, that we can therefore safely ignore all history up to that time, as if Canadian history just suddenly began at the founding of our nation independently of any historical context, fallen straight from the clouds.

I'm not a christian. "We" means English and French Canada. As for "taking the land" native americans were "taking the land" from other native americans for thousands of years, native americans are not one r homogeneous group. English and French came we settled on mostly uninhabited land, some land we bought, some we fought for and won. We built our nation and we don't want to see them destroyed. They are not part of our nation. Our nations have the right to exist. I am talking about both culture and ethnicity, they are both vital components of a nation.

Well, I'm not Christian either, so fair enough. However, you shold clarify that your 'we' does not include me, but is rather limited to those English and French Canadians who fear other ethnic groups.

altonef

Dec 27, 2010
Culture, yes. But how is ethnicity a necessary part of a nation.
I suggest that you look up the definition of nation.
Remember too that nations founded on immigration, as is the case in the new world, are bound to be multi-ethnic.
Our nations are not nations of immigrants they are nations of pioneers and builders. Canada is not one nation, our state is multiethnic, correct. We want to preserve the nations of english and french canada.
That is part of our historical fabric. You sound like you want to rewrite our history and pretend Canada has always always had only two founding nations. Sure you've aknowledged it above, but totally brushed it off by suggesting that because Canada has not been declared yet, that we can therefore safely ignore all history up to that time, as if Canadian history just suddenly began at the founding of our nation independently of any historical context, fallen straight from the clouds.
"Canada" has pretty much always been a bi-national state, up until Pearson and the rest of the Prime Ministers following him who decided that we were going to become an ideological state rather than a bi-national state.
Well, I'm not Christian either, so fair enough. However, you shold clarify that your 'we' does not include me, but is rather limited to those English and French Canadians who fear other ethnic groups.
Our party is about defending the right of English and French Canada to exist. I have nothing against native americans. I don't "fear other ethnic groups" I happen to like a lot of other ethnic groups but this doesn't change the fact that the power that be are engaging in the destruction of my nation and the genocide of my people.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
whatever lands the first nations fought each other for was rightfully theirs, they weren't fighting
to take land which belonged to a third party.

to think the english and french innocently just 'bought up' or fought each other for land that
didn't belong to first nations is just a joke.

If that actually was the case, then the first nations would still have their own land, which they
owned at that time.

They could easily recognize an aboriginal people who were less educated than they, and knew they could,
and did run roughshod over them.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
I suggest that you look up the definition of nation. Our nations are not nations of immigrants they are nations of pioneers and builders. Canada is not one nation, our state is multiethnic, correct. We want to preserve the nations of english and french canada. "Canada" has pretty much always been a bi-national state, up until Pearson and the rest of the Prime Ministers following him who decided that we were going to become an ideological state rather than a bi-national state. Our party is about defending the right of English and French Canada to exist. I have nothing against native americans. I don't "fear other ethnic groups" I happen to like a lot of other ethnic groups but this doesn't change the fact that the power that be are engaging in the destruction of my nation and the genocide of my people.

As quoted in my original post in this thread, English and French culture are already defended in the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. What more do you want? What does immigration have to do with this? If they integrate, then they become members of this new community, do they not?

En passent, connais-tu le français?

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Party Not Recognised by Elections Canada

Read the Constitution Acts, 1867-1982.

English and French Canada are entirely protected under our current constitutional arrangements. The equality provisions in the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, and the provisions of the Multiculturalism Act, exist not to extinguish the rights and distinctiveness of the English and French nations within Canada; rather, they exist to prevent the oppression of our differences with one another. Even within French and English Canada, there is diversity.

I note, too, that your "political party" is not recognised by Elections Canada.

altonef

Dec 27, 2010
whatever lands the first nations fought each other for was rightfully theirs, they weren't fighting
to take land which belonged to a third party.
Native Americans are not a homogeneous group. War was common before europeans arrived. There was no common sense of "native americaness" they often allied against other native american nations on the side of a european power.
to think the english and french innocently just 'bought up' or fought each other for land that
didn't belong to first nations is just a joke.
I said clearly that some land was uninhabited and we settled, some land we bought and some we fought native americans for and won. I don't say anything about "innocence." Define "belong" Because some people come across the bering strait from asia they have some sort of devine "dibs" on every piece of land in north and south america? That's funny.
If that actually was the case, then the first nations would still have their own land, which they
owned at that time.
Prove that the first nations had a concept of ownership of land. Prove that native americans inhabited every part of north america Prove that native americans never sold land to europeans

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I'll ask again, who do you not want in Canada. Who do you think you need to "protect" us against?

altonef

Dec 27, 2010
so, who exactley do you want to keep out of Canada?

I want the nations of english and french canada to survive. Mass immigration of people who are not part of our nation is leading to our destruction, ethnically many our our major cities are poised to be asian cities in a few decades, we have no obligation to do this.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I want the nations of english and french canada to survive. Mass immigration of people who are not part of our nation is leading to our destruction, ethnically many our our major cities are poised to be asian cities in a few decades, we have no obligation to do this.

So, you want to keep Asians out of Canada? That insecure are you.

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
So it does come entirely down to wanting to keep other races out, then.

It has nothing to do with "preserving English and French Canada," it has to do with returning to nineteenth century-style oppression.

altonef

Dec 27, 2010
I'll ask again, who do you not want in Canada. Who do you think you need to "protect" us against?

We want to protect the nations of Canada from politicians who sell us out for votes. We want to protect canadian children from people who want to replace them in their own homes. We want to protect our nations from an ideology that sees them as something to be destroyed.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
why don't you just admit you're a racist and we can all leave you in your swill.

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
We want to protect the nations of Canada from politicians who sell us out for votes. We want to protect canadian children from people who want to replace them in their own homes. We want to protect our nations from an ideology that sees them as something to be destroyed.

Thank God, everyone! At long last, a party here to protect our children from those damned coloured people!

Do us a favour, altonef, and get your party to just build your own country elsewhere... and it can go down, in history, where others have when they seek to incite hatred toward those who are different.

altonef

Dec 27, 2010
So it does come entirely down to wanting to keep other races out, then.
Africa for the Africans, Asia for the Asians, White countries for everybody. I believe that everybody deserves a home including white people.
It has nothing to do with "preserving English and French Canada,"
It has EVERYTHING to do with preserving English and French Canada. This is about our right to survive not about anyone else.
it has to do with returning to nineteenth century-style oppression.
I wish everyone a life of freedom, peace and prosperity. I want my people to survive, I want my nation to survive. The last thing I want is to "oppress" anyone.