Canadian drunk driving enforcment

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
So she was 17 when she gave birth to him and obviously still has not matured enough to be his Mother. I guess they have to charge him or kids all over the place may begin stabbing their parents for whatever reason. Sad that he has more common sense than she does.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
"The boy responded by tossing a knife and striking his mom in the upper body, police said."

What? He threw the knife that hit his Mother? Are these Carnival Folks? :-?

foukay

Mar 30, 2010
Toronto
fouklone.livejournal.com
So she was 17 when she gave birth to him and obviously still has not matured enough to be his Mother. I guess they have to charge him or kids all over the place may begin stabbing their parents for whatever reason. Sad that he has more common sense than she does.
True, he does seem to have more common sense then she does, of course we're talking about a 14 year old kid and an intoxicated woman, a 5 year old would have more common sense. Nonetheless, I guess the boy panicked and grabbed a knife, of course, ideally you wouldn't use a knife. If anything, he could've asked a neighbour for help. Embarrassing yes, but it's better than stabbing your own Mother.