Hudak says rural Ont. is ignored by Liberals

Johnnny
CTV Toronto - Hudak says rural Ont. is ignored by Liberals - CTV News, Shows and Sports -- Canadian Television

Its slowly coming together, is this one of the reasons why Sudbury voted NDP????

Quote:

TORONTO Progressive Conservative Leader Tim Hudak is pouring cold water on an idea from one of his backbenchers who wants Toronto to become its own province. Tory maverick Bill Murdoch says rural Ontario is losing a battle against a Toronto mentality in the provincial government and would be better off if the city were its own province.
Hudak says he wouldn't support the idea of Toronto as a separate province, but understands where Murdoch is coming from.

lone wolf
Free Thinker
I still support Northern Ontario separation....

Johnnny
I dont suppourt any seperation even provincial cause then those pesky bloc quebecois will get all loopy again

lone wolf
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnnnyView Post

I dont suppourt any seperation even provincial cause then those pesky bloc quebecois will get all loopy again

To Hell with 'em. They've been playing that game for years. It's an attention thing.

I'm tired of Toronto setting the standards. Why do we have to use calcium chloride on our roads just so some Toronto yuppie can zoom across 17 at 100 MPH?

Why should our tax dollars put GO trains and TTC to work in Toronto? Where's our ride? They even took away the free licence plates because we don't have public transit.

Johnnny
k im with you now, let the bloc yap

**** YOU TORONTO
Last edited by Johnnny; Mar 16th, 2010 at 06:01 PM..