Trusted and Mistrusted Sources for News and Information

bluedog

Electoral Member
Jun 16, 2009
Nebraska
In studying the Meits Aborigines Problems, I am intrigued with the politics of their problems. I would like to take advantage of any/all Canadien press and media outlets. Can everyone let me have the names of their favorite as well as their most -untrusted- news sources in your country?

I look forward to exploring. Does the AP and UPI like here, control 80% of what you read up there as well? Are there broadreaching arms of a similar ilk that provide a "uniform" message to the people? The BBC I imagine homoginizes much of the content. Is the BBC trusted in the Great North as gospel? Any others, French?

I am guessing, help. :fish:

bluedog

Electoral Member
Jun 16, 2009
Nebraska
Google is your friend. But, here's a start:

Aboriginal Peoples: The Métis: Newfoundland and Labrador Heritage

Home Page

The list goes on and on.

Many people have come to realize that BBC stands for bunch (of) bull carp. Try the CBC, they have a nice website: CBC.ca - Canadian News Sports Entertainment Kids Docs Radio TV

Canada's a big country. There's hundreds of newspapers. Happy reading.

Ha! LOL!!! Another thing we don't have in common. :lol:
That is the site I was exploring for the couple days!!!
Thank you anyway for your thought!

I will check your CBC site immediately. :fish:

bluedog

Electoral Member
Jun 16, 2009
Nebraska

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Here's a good source.. www. canadiancontent.net ..:)...Watch/read the news ..Then do some research on what interests you...This site is great for debate and good info..

News sources report the news .For better or for worse.I

.It is up to us and all who care..To figure out the truth from the fiction and Where to go from there..

It's Matter of opinion ..Most of the time...But if your still not sure..Want more "matter of facts"..Ask anyone above."They" know .

Get to the source .Get it Right from the horses mouth .To the root of issue..Then please post it here ..So we all can learn something new and true.
So the cycle continues..:)