Dirty, rotten, PC taxi drivers.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
PC riding group shelved after sex raps surface

Posted By RAYMOND BOWE

The Ontario PC Party has dissolved its Barrie riding association after two board members were charged with gang sexual assault.

Riding association president Sarfraz Warraich, 42, of Barrie, has been charged with gang sexual assault and attempting to obstruct justice.
A second board member, 43-year-old Barrie resident Arif Mehmood, has also been charged with gang sexual assault.
Warraich turned down several requests to resign, according to two board members.
"I'm quite disgusted, actually," said board member Pat Hebert. "To me, it's just unconscionable, the charges, and that this gentleman has not stepped aside."
Warraich, a mortgage agent, was elected riding association president April 28.
When reached by The Barrie Examiner, yesterday afternoon, Warriach directed questions to his lawyer, David Wilcox, who did not immediately return phone calls.
Also charged with gang sexual assault are Ashfaq Gondal, 50, of Barrie; Sardar Muhammad, 45, of Barrie; and Zaidy Hussian, 37, of Innisfil. None of them are linked to the riding association, according to sources.
All five men -- four of whom have their occupations on court documents listed as taxi drivers -- are scheduled to appear in court next Wednesday.
An interpreter in Erdu, an official language in Pakistan, has also been requested for the court proceedings.
There is a publication ban on information that could identify the complainant or witnesses.

The charges were laid a few weeks ago, but city police never made them public.
The alleged incident happened between March 1 and April 29, according to court documents.
In a PC party memo obtained by the Examiner, an executive meeting was held yesterday morning to review recent developments.
"A decision was made by the PC Party of Ontario to withdraw recognition of the association effective immediately," the memo says. "The association is no longer authorized to conduct business or represent itself as a recognized association under the auspices of the Progressive Conservative Party of Ontario."
At the local association's Tuesday meeting, a motion was passed requesting that Warraich and Mehmood vacate their positions until the criminal charges have been resolved. That motion was sent to party headquarters.
One board member said Warraich stepped down Tuesday before recanting his resignation on Wednesday, followed by the party dissolving the entire association yesterday.
After the matter is resolved in the courts, the provincial party executive says "a spirit of co-operation will emerge among the Barrie board and the executive" leading up to the 2011 general election.
In the meantime, regional vice-president Sylvia Mayes will serve as liaison between the Barrie association and the party. A meeting has yet to be arranged, however.
The sexual assault allegations and resignation refusal fractured the local association, and also led to at least three board members quitting.
"I'm quite upset about this. This, to me, is just something I want to stay away from," said Hebert, a local businessman, adding he's trying to distance himself from the situation.
"To me, the PC party has always been about law and order, but I also understand someone is innocent until proven guilty," Hebert added.
Barrie police said there were reasons why the charges were never made public.
"Our duty is to protect victims," Barrie police Sgt. Robert Allan said. "Sometimes the integrity of the investigation ... outweighs what the public needs to know."
Allan said the investigation "absolutely" continues, "from a number of different perspectives. There are a number of civilian persons involved in the investigation.
"Not all are suspects or victims, but they do fall under a general umbrella," he said, including potential suspects, victims, accused and complainants. "It could be any number, or both."
Allan declined to comment further.
"There's just not a whole lot we can say," the sergeant said. "It's a delicate matter, so we're reluctant to comment on it."
The riding association organizes activities for the provincial PC party in the riding, elects delegates to provincial PC conventions, and holds a nomination meeting to select the party's local candidate in a provincial election.
Barrie MP Patrick Brown said the Barrie Progressive Conservative Riding Association is separate from its federal counterpart, led by Bonnie Ainsworth.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Not too surprised, we've known all along politicians are largely a bunch of gangters, smart people just vote for ones they think are too clever to get caught.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
This is pretty mild compared to the idiotic Muslim (sorry for the redundancy) cab drivers in Minnesota, who refuse to take passengers exiting a liquour store. Or a vet's office with a dog on a leash.

What I would do if one of these creeps refused me a fair, I would spray a little pig blood I would have in readiness, in their despicable pagan faces.

Go complain to Mohammed!

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Yeah, I can see why you would think that gang sex assault is mild compared to refusing to take you from the liquor store.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Yeah, I can see why you would think that gang sex assault is mild compared to refusing to take you from the liquor store.

Not even on the same page as booze and dogs..........:tard:

Do they get a medal for gang-banging anything. Or a few virgins or something. As long as it's a relative, or a goat.

So I've heard.:sex::blob8::dog::love1::sign12::ky::monkey::reindeer::quebec:(just a random sample)

:3some:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
This is pretty mild compared to the idiotic Muslim (sorry for the redundancy) cab drivers in Minnesota, who refuse to take passengers exiting a liquour store. Or a vet's office with a dog on a leash.

What I would do if one of these creeps refused me a fair, I would spray a little pig blood I would have in readiness, in their despicable pagan faces.

Go complain to Mohammed!

Oooooooooooh oh, you've been eating those nasty pills again.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
"Oooooooooooh oh, you've been eating those nasty pills again."

Better than being on your artificial, politically correct "NICE" pills, with no honesty, no integrity and no real world experience anywhere in sight.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
"Oooooooooooh oh, you've been eating those nasty pills again."

Better than being on your artificial, politically correct "NICE" pills, with no honesty, no integrity and no real world experience anywhere in sight.

So ... in your books it's okay for "good Tories" to engage in ill-gotten booty as long as they don't leave you stranded at the liquor store. You have some priorities to work on, boy....

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
So ... in your books it's okay for "good Tories" to engage in ill-gotten booty as long as they don't leave you stranded at the liquor store. You have some priorities to work on, boy....

What could be worse than leaving a senior stranded at the jar shop with a couple of 40 pounders to lug home? :lol:

mabudon

Metal King
Mar 15, 2006
Golden Horseshoe, Ontario
hahahaha somehow the most prominent thing in the OP is the juxtaposition of "riding association" and "gang sex"

(PS before the hate-mail flies I find nothing funny in actual sexual assault on any level, it was just how the article struck me after my eyes started getting tired)

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
hahahaha somehow the most prominent thing in the OP is the juxtaposition of "riding association" and "gang sex"

(PS before the hate-mail flies I find nothing funny in actual sexual assault on any level, it was just how the article struck me after my eyes started getting tired)

Do you recall the Mike Harris rampages against crime and gangs? Maybe they just don't want competition