Uh Oh! Tory support sliding,

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
http://news.sympatico.msn.ca/abc/El...ELECTION&showbyline=True&newsitemid=146802065

Well it seems a year of campaigning and an early election call to avoid the economy hasn't worked for the cons.

This should take the smug self satisfied look of arrogance off the faces of the cons on this site.:lol:

GO CPC GO.........

.....sarcasm alert.....

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
We'll see if the stealth platform gets released as promised, only 12 hours left before the cons break the SOLE "promise" they've made in 3 weeks :)

Well ... it's been three weeks worth of Harper blowing sunshine up Canadian arses. Canada is in good shape. The stockholders are doing well. Screw the guy who lost his job at GM or Ford or John Deere or Volvo or.... McDonalds is hiring. Screw the folks who used to eat Athabaska whitefish.... New McDonalds opening soon. Screw the guy who has no doctor.... How does one admit to reality without calling Tory supporters stupid?

Stay tuned to the Harpo Follies....

Last edited:

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
From here it looks like Harper's majority has flown the coupe.

[FONT='PrimaSans BT,Verdana,sans-serif'][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Committed Voters - Canada (N=1,020, MoE ± 3.1%, 19 times out of 20)
Conservative Party 34 (NC)
Liberal Party 31 (+2)
NDP 18 (-2)
BQ 11% (NC)
Green Party 6% (NC)
Undecided 15% (NC)

3 percent difference in percentage points(and falling) between the Conservatives and the Liberals might not even win the election for the tories.
[/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Methinks yon Harpo called the erection to not have to go through by-elections which were to be forthcoming.

And yes, he also called it as he saw the US bubble about to burst, (he's a scheming neo-con prick, but he ain't dumb), and thought he could get the majority afore the feces hit the air conditioning.

Now we shall see.

Think health care folks, or the lack thereof.

Spocq

Electoral Member
Sep 8, 2008
I'm glad to see that people are realizing the suffering Harper will bring Canadians. All mighty good has a way of making things right :). May the power of good be with us all. Praise those who are truly righteous for they will bring truth, kindness, respect, peace and goodness to our world. But don't be fooled by the wolves in sheep's clothing who wish to use violence to accomplish this, because violence will surely bring more violence upon us.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Methinks yon Harpo called the erection to not have to go through by-elections which were to be forthcoming.

And yes, he also called it as he saw the US bubble about to burst, (he's a scheming neo-con prick, but he ain't dumb), and thought he could get the majority afore the feces hit the air conditioning.

Now we shall see.

Think health care folks, or the lack thereof.

They say protect your chickens from the fox

Harper looking for votes................

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
That's the best you can do?

You and Sock would make an ideal couple....:lol:

Sorry....the statement "calling Tory supporters stupid" really doesn't demand much of an answer......especially when delivered by the supporter of the biggest idiot on the podium.....Jack Layton.

You know, Jack the Magician........who is magically going to make handguns disappear from the hands of gang members.

Who will magically make Canadian educated doctors want to stay here, instead of getting rich in the USA.

Who magically will spend an additional 10 billion dollars per year, but not raise taxes or go into deficit.

Who will magically make the Taliban see sweet reason, surrender their arms and their dreams of Jihad.

Who will magically make jobs and companies disappear from the Canadian landscape.....now that I believe, with clawbacks of 50 billion bucks in a time of recession.

The guy is an idiot.

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
Sorry....the statement "calling Tory supporters stupid" really doesn't demand much of an answer......especially when delivered by the supporter of the biggest idiot on the podium.....Jack Layton.

You know, Jack the Magician........who is magically going to make handguns disappear from the hands of gang members.

Who will magically make Canadian educated doctors want to stay here, instead of getting rich in the USA.

Who magically will spend an additional 10 billion dollars per year, but not raise taxes or go into deficit.

Who will magically make the Taliban see sweet reason, surrender their arms and their dreams of Jihad.

Who will magically make jobs and companies disappear from the Canadian landscape.....now that I believe, with clawbacks of 50 billion bucks in a time of recession.

The guy is an idiot.
Well said...

Spocq

Electoral Member
Sep 8, 2008
I'm glad to see that people are realizing the suffering Harper will bring Canadians. All mighty good has a way of making things right :). May the power of good be with us all. Praise those who are truly righteous for they will bring truth, kindness, respect, peace and goodness to our world. But don't be fooled by the wolves in sheep's clothing who wish to use violence to accomplish this, because violence will surely bring more violence upon us.
Sorry I don't mean Praise the righteous, I would like to rephrase that sentence. Those who are truly righteous will bring truth, kindness, respect, peace and goodness to our world.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

You don't suppose the kevlar-jacketted gang might be able to wrestle turf and firearm from them? He should make them disappear from your place too. Seriously Colpy ... you're rabid....

After their contract is finished, they're not obligated are they? Slavery is still illegal. Cons haven't had brass ones enough to attempt remedy on that.

No ... that will come out of Harper's corporate welfare fund.

Are you looking for a job? You're just as reasonable.

Opinions... Harper has moved Canadians from good paying jobs to minimum wage jobs. How much less income tax is his government realizing ... since ou want to see the greedy businessman side of the coin?

The guy is an idiot.

Sorry, but the statement was:
How does one admit to reality without calling Tory supporters stupid?
If you want to, interpret, modify, manipulate read something else into it, then the statement is your own. Really, it makes you the close-minded fool ... nobody else.

Maybe you should see a shrink about your fixation with handguns. I don't think it's safe for you to be allowed to roam with one.

Last edited:

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Just out of curiosity, where are all those guys who predicted a CPC party majority? It would appear that they lost interest......or something....?....;-)

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Just out of curiosity, where are all those guys who predicted a CPC party majority? It would appear that they lost interest......or something....?....;-)

I don't think I ever predicted a majority...I was purposely avoiding it because I am always wrong in my political predictions.......so I'm now predicting a Conservative minority.... :)

Spocq

Electoral Member
Sep 8, 2008
I don't think I ever predicted a majority...I was purposely avoiding it because I am always wrong in my political predictions.......so I'm now predicting a Conservative minority.... :)
Hope your wrong again Colpy and the Liberals or any other party get the minority :) I think you walked into that one with both feet.

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
I never mentioned a Conservative majority. If you look back in the threads I suggested it would be a Conservative minority with NDP as the opposition