Neil Harper or Kneel Harper?

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
On the radio I heard that President Bush called our Prime Minister Neil Harper at the G-8 today.

George Bush let the cat out of the bag and told the world that Canada is in his back pocket because he controls our leader.

At the G-8 in Japan Stephen is backing USA on their environmental policy that is non-existent.

Harper extended the combat mission in Afghanistan because George wanted it that way.

A long time ago there was a world leader that had these same policies, which had detrimental results and how ironic this leader’s last name began with an H and ended with an R just like Harper.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
On the radio I heard that President Bush called our Prime Minister Neil Harper at the G-8 today.

George Bush let the cat out of the bag and told the world that Canada is in his back pocket because he controls our leader.

At the G-8 in Japan Stephen is backing USA on their environmental policy that is non-existent.

Harper extended the combat mission in Afghanistan because George wanted it that way.

A long time ago there was a world leader that had these same policies, which had detrimental results and how ironic this leader’s last name began with an H and ended with an R just like Harper.

Your premise is a bit fuzzy. Hitler was a controlling kind of leader in his time. Harper is a bit of an ass-kisser and I don't think that could be said of Hitler.

mabudon

Metal King
Mar 15, 2006
Golden Horseshoe, Ontario
yeah, and Hitler was just a megalomaniacal puppet who just wanted to rule so his partners let him do so thinking that ruling was somehow important, even when the only reward was saying he ruled

Harper is a glassy eyed snake who is working to make himself and all his rich friends even more rich. Much as I hate the guy, he's NOT on the same trip as the Nazis were at ALL in regards to methods and execution (seriously that was not an awful pun)

But Kneel Harper is pretty good Harper-"Yes, my master???" Dubya-"RISE!!!!!"

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I think Mulroney also used to come back from Washington with the knees of his trousers scuffed. a bit.....:smile:

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
yeah, and Hitler was just a megalomaniacal puppet who just wanted to rule so his partners let him do so thinking that ruling was somehow important, even when the only reward was saying he ruled

Harper is a glassy eyed snake who is working to make himself and all his rich friends even more rich. Much as I hate the guy, he's NOT on the same trip as the Nazis were at ALL in regards to methods and execution (seriously that was not an awful pun)

But Kneel Harper is pretty good Harper-"Yes, my master???" Dubya-"RISE!!!!!"

S Harper has the abilety to be a Hitler should he be given a chance, Now Harper is only a snake.
:x