Big Brother Canada: Real ID to be adopted in Canadian provinces

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
The REAL ID practice is coming to birth in various Canadian provinces as a result of federal and provincial commitments to "North American integration" under the 2001 Smart Border Declaration and the 2005 Security and Prosperty Partnership Agreement. The new liberty stripping identification is being slipped into Canadian drivers' licenses incrementally in various provinces without a peep of dissent from media or any provincial or federal opposition parties.
The best the NDP and the Greens have mustered to date in opposition to the integration of North America is to work for renegotiation on NAFTA ( a uselss and deceptive action). They are totally silent on the police state apparatus coming into effect (of which biometric identifiers in drivers' licenses is one part).
They are silent on the attack on Canadian liberty by our antiterrorist act, and they refuse to acknowledge the deliberate stifling of dissent by that act,and they refuse to expose the real role of the September 11, 2001 explosions in three New York buildings one of which was never hit by a plane as being the justification for the deliberate ultimate elimination of free citizenry under a police state apparatus.
At least in the USA there are some elected forces who can read and who understand the writing on the wall, and who still have the jam to defend their people.

Ive spoken about the biometric identifiers before in other threads of mine, i was called a nut job now that this is happening in Canada will you now sit up and take notice ,or are some of you going to put this down as another conspiracy case.lets see

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
Why would there be a peep of dissent, this is what the people wanted!! The new driver's licenses are the response to the outcry against requiring a passport to cross the border.

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Why would there be a peep of dissent, this is what the people wanted!! The new driver's licenses are the response to the outcry against requiring a passport to cross the border.

As it states this is only one part

They are totally silent on the police state apparatus coming into effect (of which biometric identifiers in drivers' licenses is one part).

is this what you want next.?

This is the rhetoric being used to entice U.S. citizens to voluntarily provide their biometric information to the U.S. government.
The program, called "clear," is being installed at airports around the country now. For a little background on this, view a post at this website from September 2005, called Securitizing the Global Norm of Identity: Biometric Technologies in Domestic and Foreign Policy.
In Fallujah, the cataloging of human beings has been involuntary since the U.S. siege of that city in November 2004. Having retina scans, fingerprinting and bar-code IDs is mandatory there for Iraqis.
But now, in the "homeland" of the United States, you too can join the happy club of those giving their biometric data to the federal government. Just bring two forms of government issued identification to your local Clear airport or various downtown location, enroll, pay the $128 fee, wait 2-3 weeks, and then if you are accepted, step up to your nearest scanner, and try not to blink as your retina is scanned.
These kiosks are planned for airports in New York, Denver, Oakland, and many others.
So, no need to be intimidated by the government's desire to use biometric data to catalog U.S. citizens, (or Iraqis for that matter), as you can rest more peacefully knowing you are now more secure.
You can learn more about this safe, fast, and helpful way to get through airport security in four minutes or less, here.

what next 666 tatooed on your forehead or right arm

Revelation 13:17
so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.
Revelation 13:16-18

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Latest News/Events

• U.S. Now Collects All 10 Fingerprints of Foreign Visitors. Under border control system US-VISIT, the Department of Homeland Security will begin collecting a full set of fingerprints from foreign visitors to the U.S. Since 2004, US-VISIT has only required two-print collection. The database now includes 90 million sets of prints. EPIC has said that the system lacks adequate privacy and security safeguards. For more information, see EPIC's page on US-VISIT. [SIZE=-1](Feb. 27)[/SIZE]
  • European Union to Fingerprint All Foreign Travelers. The European Union released a plan (pdf) to begin collecting the fingerprints of all foreign travelers when they cross the border of any EU country. The collection of the travelers' identity will be at both entry and exit of the Schengen border-free zone, which allows borderless travel among EU countries. Many privacy organizations have raised questions about this massive database of fingerprints, including Privacy International. Privacy groups explained that there have been numerous security breaches of government databases and adequate safeguards might not be created, making the information susceptible to loss or theft. [SIZE=-1](Feb. 15)[/SIZE]
  • FBI Seeks to Build Massive Identification System. The Federal Bureau of Investigation awarded a $1B, 10-year contract to design, develop, document, integrate, test, and deploy the Next Generation Identification (NGI) System to Lockheed Martin. This new database will expand on the current fingerprint-based system; the FBI willincrease its collection and storage not only fingerprints but also iris scans, palm prints and facial images. The FBI is also in talks with the U.K. police to establish a unified database for the tracking of this biometric information. The U,K. has said that the new NGI System could easily be integrated with the U.K.'s current Ident1 database. Critics have highlighted the problems created by such massive system that would share data, includinginaccurate or fake information. [SIZE=-1](Feb. 14)[/SIZE]
  • Airport Uses Iris Scans to Track Employees. For the first time in the UK 25,000 employees of the Manchester Airport are now required to use iris scan identification to access restricted areas. This new iris scan system is in addition to the current access control cards and Personal Identification Numbers already in use at the airport. When entering any checkpoint the staff will now need to swipe their ID card, enter their PIN before entering the iris scan booth. No mention of the method of data security has been released from the airport but assurances that the information will not be shared have been made. [SIZE=-1](Jan. 24, 2008)[/SIZE]

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
look i understand the need for security in today's world,BUT why is it that your word can no longer be taken as guarantee ,all these measures being introduced slowly under the pretence of YOUR FUTURE SAFTY ,will inevitably end up as a catalogue of where you go.? what you do/? who you speak to.? what you eat.? where you live.? what your views are.?who you know .? eventually we will all be classed as criminally intent until proven innocent ,not the other way around ,will we all become criminals in the eyes of the law and then have to prove we are not before we are allowed to have children or such like it seems that way to me and the further down this road we go the quicker we become a prison planet

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

You're full of dung JTF. There was no outcry, most Canadians couldn't give a damn about crossing the border. Are you a conservative? Because you sound a lot like a conservative, I mean that's the kind of totally cocked up tall tale a conservative would try to pass as a fact.:smile:

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Exactly. How about a chip implanted to monitor all your moves and transactions. USA is pushing for it. One more loss of freedom.

:angry3:
Yes your talking of the rfid chips
RFID chips are being embedded in everything from jeans to paper money, and your privacy is at stake.

“ Right now, you can buy a hammer, a pair of jeans, or a razor blade with anonymity. With RFID tags, that may be a thing of the past. ”

Bar codes are something most of us never think about. We go to the grocery store to buy dog food, the checkout person runs our selection over the scanner, there's an audible beep or boop, and then we're told how much money we owe. Bar codes in that sense are an invisible technology that we see all the time, but without thinking about what's in front of our eyes.

Bar codes have been with us so long, and they're so ubiquitous, that its hard to remember that they're a relatively new technology that took a while to catch on. The patent for bar codes was issued in 1952. It took twenty years before a standard for bar codes was approved, but they still didn't catch on. Ten years later, only 15,000 suppliers were using bar codes. That changed in 1984. By 1987 - only three years later! - 75,000 suppliers were using bar codes. That's one heck of a growth curve.

So what changed in 1984? Who, or what, caused the change?

maggiekkk

Sep 16, 2009
had to sign in here, so these remarks are also trackable

We've become a paranoid society--when I was crossing the border through, not to, the USA last summer, I watched as a 12-year old boy was fingerprinted, retina'd, and interrogated by USA immigration. It was very nazi-esque.

On the other hand, to respond to this thread, I had to give up my name, email address, etc., so that I could be tracked here, too.

There's no way to remain anonymous anymore.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
How about a chip implanted to monitor all your moves and transactions. USA is pushing for it. One more loss of freedom.
You mean the cell phone you voluntarily pack around already that is capable of listening in on you even when tuurned off? Things could get worse?

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
We've become a paranoid society--when I was crossing the border through, not to, the USA last summer, I watched as a 12-year old boy was fingerprinted, retina'd, and interrogated by USA immigration. It was very nazi-esque.

On the other hand, to respond to this thread, I had to give up my name, email address, etc., so that I could be tracked here, too.

There's no way to remain anonymous anymore.

Get a hotmail or yahoo account. The only trace then is through your IP. They tend to want 'warrants'. But I think you know all that sh1t. lol