If I have offended you!

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
I need to apologize here to forum participants if I have offended anyone who may read across my posts and witness my linguistic denigration mostly about the current Federal Government performance. From time to time I find it difficult to stay away from using milled profane langue.

It is common when we get mad we all experience a mental discomfort causing some to get violent, some become verbally abusive, and in short we all have a mechanism in place that appears to work at stressful difficult times.

It may be politically correct to up hold the out most civil ability, but it all depends on the circumstance one is faced with.
The most difficult environment I hate being a part of is a Conservative environment, when I know what is good for my pocket and yet a group of political thugs who at first campaign for a chance to make things better and as soon as they are in they are out to sink the country.

Modern conservative ideology is about bad economic maping and when you don’t respect what this people stood for we all rebel in our own way and my way is to call them names like CON, PIGS, LOSERS, and all the rest.
I do respect every single participant here and we all see life with our own eyes.

Last edited:

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Well I don't care to cross swords often, maybe when I'm cranky, but I find you can get away with most anything if you're not yelling at people. Hope that helps.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Well I don't care to cross swords often, maybe when I'm cranky, but I find you can get away with most anything if you're not yelling at people. Hope that helps.

True confession takes place with in; we all have room for improvement. I am happy to be here sharing this utility with all of you, from all political beliefs.

mt_pockets1000

Council Member
Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
that's ok man...we all have a beef or two to rant about. Don't let the naysayers get to you. You have as much right to state your piece as the rest of us. As for the foul language, heck my uncle would make you look like a sunday school student.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
that's ok man...we all have a beef or two to rant about. Don't let the naysayers get to you. You have as much right to state your piece as the rest of us. As for the foul language, heck my uncle would make you look like a sunday school student.

It is quite comical to see how some people handle civility.
From name calling to politicians in some parts of the world who when they are in disagreement they go up to each other and start fisting it out.
My name calling isn’t as bed. In the grand skim of things the names I call politicians I don’t like are just words which help me vent, but in a real world we have on record heard Mulroney use the F word and many occasions behind closed doors.

Last edited:

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
It is quite comical to see how some people handle civility.
From name calling to politicians in some parts of the world who when they are in disagreement they go up to each other and start fisting it out.
My name calling isn’t as bed. In the grand skim of things the names I call politicians I don’t like are just words which help me vent, but in a real world we have on record heard Mulroney use the F word and many occasions behind closed doors.

Would that be like "fuddle duddle" and the errant one-finger salute? :smile:

Woof!

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Quoting eh1eh Nevermind. :roll:

What happent ? you must have been starting to get cranky as you you were posting on top, I am not sure what caused this but I am happy to be here.

I thought I had stumbled into a personal moment between you and the 'beav'. I understand your intent now. My previous post will suffice. :thumbup:

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Would that be like "fuddle duddle" and the errant one-finger salute? :smile:

Woof!

Ye those were the days my friends, remember? That became a Canadian trade mark for freedom of expression at the time. The finger salute had gained the rightful nick name the stress signal