Scientists accuse Tories of 'despicable' interference

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20080502.wdrug02/BNStory/National/home

Heavy handed hero, empathy what empathy. Preservation of the IRON TORY GRIP.
In the eyes of the Conservatives drug addicted human beings are not worth to even think about them. They are lost and there is no real reason to look for them because they have nothing to offer society. That speaks volumes on who the cold hearted Conservatives are.

researchers say

Ideological opposition to a Vancouver safe-injection site caused muzzling and misrepresentation of findings.

8O

Last edited:

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
After a long painful road of debate and criticism, the Conservatives have agreed to provide limited funding for self-injection sites.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Now the heroine addicts can prove the conservatives wrong and show us what they can offer society. GO Heroine addicts!

Red government tape creates cracks in society which cause many people from all walks of life to fall in them, some get out on their own and some fall in so deep that drug addiction is their way of coping. The people who think that to let the heroine addict die from overdose are self centered their heads are in lala land and they are in contravention of the teachings of the bible. They pretend to be good religious people when in fact they are closet bigots. Phony bible thumpers tell the world that they believe in God and yet they piss all over a destitute human being.